Am I Fat?

Why do all leave me?

One year later:
Yung Mee had been hiding away in the dance room again, she knew that if she did not get to the last bit of the dance soon, she would be replace by someone else.
She tied the ballet shoes harder before she started again. But she failed again. Why would it be so difficult? She had to get through this, she needed to get paid to pay the next treatment to her mother who was in the hospital with cancer.
After several attempts, she gave up for the day and went inside to change clothes. The radio was on in the dressing room and a bunch of girls standing and talking loudly.
- Hey, said Yung Mee before she went to his locker.
- Yung Mee, how's the dancing? came the sarcastic from See Rahn who was looking for Yung Mees place. Mee just stared at her before she took off the black link and the white tights.
 - But it is no wonder that she can´t do it, so fat she is, said See Rahn. Mee took his towel, shampoo and such before she got into the shower. She heard how they did when she took the undergarments last.

She let out her black hair that went after cutting her into little more than shoulder. She let the cold water gushing down her bruised body. She tried to See Rahns stupid words in my head.

"- Now for all SHINees fans out there, guys laid out yesterday at the Beauvais airport here in Paris, now the preparations for the four concerts to be held this week in full swing and the guys are working at full speed" You could hear it from the radio.

- So you're in Paris now, Jonghyun, hope all is well with you, 'she said quietly while slowly wrapped in the towel. She heard Lucifeer played and she went back to the locker room again, which was now empty. It had been two months since she had heard anything from him. If he had forgotten her, it was not as easy for her when billboards of him was all over. She dressed in his black jeans. She walked slowly over to the mirror.
Was she really fat? Was it because she could not handle it?
She regarded herself, her stomach was flat and her s were small, there was hardly any fat on her body except muscle, she was without form. Maybe it was because Jonghyun had forgotten her.
- No, this is ridiculous, 'she said to herself, and went on to run up the rest of your clothes. She dried her hair a bit with the towel and gave up. It would be nice anyway, so she pulled on a hat. With the bag over her shoulder, she went out of the room. She went downstairs and into the small cafe that was there. She looked at all the different cakes that were on the counter, she felt the mouths water. She used to always buy something after your workout. She felt she was hungry.
- The usual? Asked the friendly old man, whom everyone called Grandpa.
- Yes, or no, by the way, I'll take an apple, said Mee.
- An Apple? he said.
- Yes, she said, and dug out her wallet.
- Thanks, see you probably tomorrow, she said and took a bite of the apple before she left the cafe.
- I do not understand her? If she goes on a diet? She already is so narrow, said the Grandpa and looked after her. Then he went back to work.