Chapter 01

[ADAPTED] That Cute Waiter Boy


"Will you please stop it?" Baekhyun rolls his eyes at his dongsaeng.
 

"Stop what?"


"You’ve been staring at the boy with that stupid smile on your face for hours now. I’d call the CIA already if I were him, you creep." He continues as another spoonful of Strawberry Mousse vanishes into his mouth.


Jongin pretends he didn’t hear anything, his eyes are still glued to the waiter boy's figure, speeding across the room from one table to another to take orders and delivers them with an everlasting innocent smile. That smile is contagious, Jongin decides, as he finds his own spreads across his face silently.


He first knew about this EXO Planet Pastry Shop (Jongin thought the name was too dark for a pastry shop, though) a week ago, when Baekhyun suddenly dragged him out right after his Digital Typography class ended to accompany him refreshing his mind after 2 full hours of dealing with Physics equations. Who the heck calms minds with sweets, anyway? Chocolates, yes, but never cakes.


Jongin cursed under his breath as Baekhyun pulled him around the block. He hadn’t eaten anything that day so being forcefully dragged away by an annoyed friend was not really a good thing for your weak body---not to mention the thoughts of having cakes as breakfast at 6 at night---so he burst his complains out loud.


But he immediately stopped his rambling when they entered the shop to be welcomed by a (very, very, very cute, handsome, flawless, perfect, put-another-amazing-adjectives-here) boy and his smile and also his cheerful “Welcome to EXO Planet!” greeting.


And so Jongin has been a regular to the shop since.


He loves to open the shop’s door to have the boy greets him with that cute smile and asks for his order (an Americano and a couple of whatever cakes that are on the display) as he sits on the very corner table, a little bit hidden from the rest of the shop, and stays there until very late at night.


Jongin is never a fan of cakes, to be honest, or just any kinds of sweets in general; it’s just for the sake of him having a longer and clearer look at the waiter boy’s perfect face and body as he writes down his orders. His perfect smooth white and flawless face, his perfect shining dark brown hair, his perfectly attractive pair of sleepy eyes, his perfect long nose, his perfect perfect curvy shiny pink lips that his tongue never seem to stop ...


Jongin has no intention of missing even a single day of the seemingly boring routine, however. And Baekhyun of course have no idea about this matter. He thinks this is Jongin’s second time visiting just like his.


"If you like him that much, just go and ask for his number or something. Do you even know his name?"


"No. But no thank you."


"Don’t tell me you plan on stalking him forever."


Baekhyun shivers as Jongin’s glare shoots through him.


"Come on, what’s the worst thing that can happen?"


"He will think we’re really creepy and ask us not to come here again ever?"


"Us?" Baekhyun snorts. "Don’t drag me into this, Lover Boy, the cakes here are amazing. I'd rather pretend I don't know you."


Jongin is ready to throw his cake at Baekhyun’s face when the latter suddenly sends him an evil smirk. His stomach flips in nervousness.


"Excuse me!"


He finds himself panicking as Baekhyun waves his hand in the air to call the discussed boy. "What the hell are you doing?"


"Doing what a wingman is supposed to do."


", no, Baek, stop it, or I swear I'll—"


Baekhyun makes sure the waiter boy looks and then walks towards their direction before turning his body back to his original pose with a huge grin plastering his face. "Too late."


"Can I help you?" is what the boy says when he reaches their table. Jongin feels his heart melts at his smile.


"Yes, hi, my friend here wants to know your name."


Jongin kicks Baekhyun’s shin as hard as humanely possible under the table. Baekhyun frowns in pain.


The boy’s sleepy eyes widen for a milisecond but it quickly turns back to normal, replaced by a bedazzling eye-smile as he diverts his gaze to Jongin. , he is really really cute up-close...


"Sehun," He says, and Jongin has just noticed a slight lisp from his words. Not that he complains, though. If anything, it even adds another plus point under his Things I Love about the Cute-Waiter-Boy list. "My name is Oh Sehun."


Jongin tries his absolute best to show a smile and a slight nod and a "Uhh, can I have another Americano, please?" to break the awkwardness.


"Sure, anything else?" The Sehun boy asks as he reaches his vest's pocket to take out his notes.


"Your number?"


Another kick darts on Baekhyun’s shin, a lot harder than the first one.

 

 

A/N

First chapter! Such a lame café name, I know TT^TT

I don't really know what I write tbh, still haven't proof-read this so, yeah.
And I think I'm not going to update really frequently because of school (urgh ><), but I hope you all will still wait and comment and subscribe to the story ;____;

Btw it seems like my main KaiHun character are always Kai/Sehun/Baekhyun omg, I need to include the others as well XDD

SeKai FTW! <3