The Stars

Complicated

Your POV

"Got any fours?" I asked. Sehun shook his head. I raised an eyebrow.

"Go fish. Do I really have to say it?" he asked. I nodded in response. He sighed, "Got any fives?" I shook my head. "Ahem."

"Gooooo fish." I replied to his fake cough. What are we doing? The two of us spend our night together playing go fish? Wow, that is totally romantic. I guess I should start the conversation. "So Sehun, how old are you?" I asked him.

"Hm, about 18. You?" he asked back. 

"I'm 17 tomorrow." I replied. He widened his eyes.

"What?!" he yelled as he stood up.

"Well, I think it's tomorrow. I've always celebrated my birthday on that day so... but I don't know for sure. I just got my life back, you know? Being kidnapped for like 12 years... I don't even know who I am... not even my own birthday. I've lost my whole childhood to the people I use to call my parents." I coldly said, blinking back the tears.

"Oh, I'm sorry." He said. I just nodded.

We were silently looking at the stars now. Just laying next to each other, staring at the stars.

"I've never done anything like this..." I muttered. Sehun turned his head to me. "My 'parents' never let me outside. Now I know why. I've always yearned for the outside, to be free. Now that I look back, they didn't even treat me like a daughter. I was either "Choi Rei" or a waste of their money." I sighed, sitting up. Sehun sat up as well. "Who would have thought that an ugly duckling like me turned out to be the daughter of the richest company in Korea?" I hugged my knees. 

"Well isn't that how the story goes? The ugly duckling is actually a beautiful swan. Beauty is only skin deep. You're beautiful Rei, I can't believe you would compare the ugly duckling to you. You were always a swan." he smiled at me. I blushed and muttered a thanks. He looked up to the stars and I followed suit. I giggled, this is like a scene from a movie. Sehun looked back at me and then back at the stars. 

"You make the stars look like they're not shining." Sehun stated, holding my hand. I blushed madly, I can't take this. "Rei, I have something to tell you." He turned back at me and looked into my eyes -- no, my soul. "I like you. No wait, I love you." he grinned, clenching my hand. 

I beamed at him, "I do too." We both started to lean closer and closer until...

"REI!!!" yelled a voice. I jumped. Sehun and I looked up at the sky. There was a helicopter flying to us! We stood up and backed away. The helicopter landed and Kai ran out of the flying vehicle. He ran and hugged me, "Thank God you're alright! You were gone for hours and you weren't home so..." I hugged him back but sighed. We were so close to kissing. Kai let me go and I looked at Sehun. He shrugged at me. Kai lead us to the helicopter. Sehun gave me a quick peck on the cheek before entering the helicopter. I'm falling really hard for this hard.

Kai's POV

 I thought I saw Sehun kissing Rei when I was in the helicopter, but maybe I didn't see it right? Maybe there was a bug on her or something... I don't know... Isn't it weird how Sehun and Rei are together? Is something going on between them? No... Sehun wouldn't do that to me. "Why were you guys up here?" I asked suspiciously.

"The door was locked and we couldn't get out." Sehun replied. That doesn't explain why you two were together though. I shook my head, I shouldn't think that of my best friend. 

"Come on guys, let's go home. Everyone has been worried sick about you two." I told them, dragging the two to the helicopter. I found myself pouting as the two engaged in a conversation. Is there really nothing going on?

Sayoung's POV

"YES!" I screamed as I watched the scene on the tv. You see, I placed cameras around the rooftop to survey Sehun and Rei. Heh, thank goodness I did. I clapped madly when the two confessed their feelings to each other. Plan is going smoothly. I frowned as a helicopter interrupted their almost kiss. Kai walked out of the helicopter, and ran to hug Rei. I clenched my hands into a fist. I should be the one hugging Kai. The only one who should be hugging him actually. I sneered as I watched her hug him back. I noticed the look on Kai's face, confusion and a hint of jealousy. I smirked Kai's new suspicion. It won't be long until Kai finds out that his fiance and his best friend love each other. And I will be the shoulder he'll cry on.

 

Wow devious Sayoung is devious... They were so close to kissing!

Sorry for any errors ;~; I try my best to spell correctly and use correct grammar OTL

Double update ftw ~