The Rooftop

Complicated

Your POV

The next morning my mom informed me about school. Ugh, that's great. "You'll be attending EXO Academy! Isn't that great?! Same school as Kai! But Rei, please make sure your PDA is kept to a minimum." My mom giggled.

"MOM!" I exclaimed, slapping her playfully on the back. She told me to get changed and hurry for breakfast. I grinned at the uniform. Way better than that Umbridge distress of a uniform. I ran down the stairs and entered the kitchen. "Morning Baekyeol!" I exclaimed. Baekhyun raised his eyebrow.

"Baekyeol?" he asked. I nodded and told him that was the nickname the maids gave to the two main chefs. Chanyeol started laughing and Baekhyun just stood in silence. 

"What's for breakfast?" I asked them, taking a seat.

"Waffles with whipped cream and strawberries, and some bacon and eggs on the side." Chanyeol replied, placing the two plates before me.

--------------

My chaffeur, Kris, is driving to school right now. I don't really know much about the kind Chinese-Canadian man. He's on his bluetooth 24/7, and he nver responds to me. "What?! Tao, I told you to stay away from the kitchen!" I giggled at his scolding. He must really be close to this Tao person. I started to think about the academy. Will it be anything like my old school? Well, it is a school for the daughters and sons of rich companies. Shouldn't all the kids have manners? Oh right, there are the snobby ones as well. I sighed, hoping that this school will actually give me pleasure. Then I started wondering, did my mysterious rose man go to this school?  'I wish,' I thought as I looked at the unfamiliar scenery out my window.

We finally arrived to the school. Bigger than I expected. "REI!" I turned and saw Kai rushing towards me. "You're here! So what do you think of the school?" He asked. I shrugged, I just hope it's not a snobby rich school. He nodded and escorted me to my class. "Well, uh, here's your schedule. I gotta go!" he exclaimed. He ran off and I sighed. We'll never get time to get to know each other if he keeps running off like that.

"Students, this is Lu Rei. Please treat her kindly," the teacher said. I bowed and everyone started clapping. "Rei, your seat is next to Se- hey! Where is he? Ditching my class once again? Well anyways, your seat is in the back, next to the window." I nodded and awkwardly walked to the seat. "Well then, today we're going to-" The door slammed open. The teacher sighed, "How nice of you to join us today, Oh Sehun." So this Sehun guy is a delinquent? Gah, just my luck. 

"Hello there." I looked up and found my mysterious rose man standing before me. "We meet again, Lu Rei." he smirked. I nodded and looked down at desk. My brain feels mushy and my heart feels like it's going to explode. 

I spent the rest of class trying not to drool at Sehun. Luckily enough, I'm in all of his classes! This is a bit weird, but I sit next to him in all of classes! Thank you for whoever placed him in the back.

I skipped to my locker. I was about to grab my bag, but someone slammed the locker. "Oops, didn't see you there!" It's her. Sayoung smirked and gave out a cackle as I glared at her. "Listen, don't give me that look. I'm the queenka of this school, and you better respect me. Just because you're the daughter of the Lu's, engaged to Kai, and you hold Sehun's heart doesn't mean anything. I'd say all that is going to your head. Better learn where your place is in this school." She scoffed as I opened my locker without responding back. She clicked her tongue and walked away. Greeeeaaaaaaat, I got a jealous queenka on me. A note fell from the locker. I reached for it and read it, "I'm on the rooftop. - Sehun" I grinned and walked to the rooftop.

Sayoung's POV

I watched Rei make her way to the rooftop. I smirked, of course she'd go there if "Sehun" wrote the note. Now, all I need to do is find Sehun. I rushed to his locker. Yes, he's alone. "Sehunnie!" I exclaimed, rushing to his side. "Rei sent me to tell you to meet her up on the rooftop." I told him.

"Uh, okay." He replied, ruffling my hair. He made his way to the rooftop. I silently followed him. He reached the destination and opened the door to the rooftop. I ran up to the door, took the key out of my skirt, and locked the door. Yes, there should be no flaws in my plan. I must make sure Sehun and Rei fall in love so Kai can be mine.

I skipped out of school and found Kai leaning on the wall. "Kai!" I exclaimed. I walked up to him and gave him a hug. 

"Uh hey." he said, hugging back. "Sayoung, have you seen Sehun or maybe even Rei? I told those two I'd be waiting here. It's been 15 minutes!" he yelled. 

"Oh yeah, I saw them alright. They left school together. Didn't they tell you?" I smirked and linked arms with Kai. "Come on, let's just go home together." He sighed but accepted my request. I smiled, Kai you have no idea.

No One's POV

Rei waited patiently for Sehun to arrive. She heard the door open. She sighed as she felt her heart accelerating. She turned around and found Sehun standing in front of her. "WAH!" she exclaimed, surprised that he was right in front of her.

"Wow, relax! Just me." he gave her a smile. She blushed and gave out another sigh. "So uh... what did you want to talk about?" he asked.

Rei blinked, "What? Aren't you the one who told me to come here?" Sehun shook his head. Rei frowned, then who- oh. It must have been Sayoung then. "This is ridiculous. I can't believe she wrote that note." Rei muttered. Sehun cocked his head to the right, what was she talking about? Rei looked back at him, "No, no... It's nothing... it's just... nothing. Come on, let's go home. Kai must be waiting for us." She sighed, why would Sayoung do that anyway? She walked to the door and turned the handle. She froze, "Oh no..."

"What?" asked Sehun. Rei kicked the door which made Sehun flinch.

"The door is locked." Rei replied. Sehun widened his eyes. He turned the handle and clicked his tongue. It really is locked. "Do you have a phone? Call someone!" Rei said. Sehun fished for his phone. His face fell as he looked at the battery.  Rei sighed, just great. "What are we going to do now?" Rei asked.

"Looks like we have to spend the night on the roof together." Sehun replied. He actually was pretty thankful for whoever locked that door. It gave him a whole night to get to know Rei. Rei, on the other hand, started freaking out. 

"WHAT?!" she yelled. Her heart was about to burst. A night with Sehun?!

 

Gah, so how was it? Haha, Baekyeol and Taoris! I had to okay.

I'm sorry for any errors! ><