The Third Note

The Eighth Note

 

~MI~

 

I miss her

 

I really do

 

And then my eyes see that picture

 

Of her with another guy

 


 

I guess the horizon was not enough for me.

 

The interactions we had on Cyworld did not suffice my need to see her.

 

And even though I really wanted to see her, I can’t.

 

Because we were worlds apart.

 

While I was still on my way to my dream to be a star, she has already reached hers.

 

Our debut as a group was a success. I became part of a group called BIGBANG. I guessed her constant banters of Seunghyun-hyung being an alien paid off.

 

She continued doing romantic comedy movies, her favorite movie genre. I asked her over the internet to send me a copy and so far, she only sent me one. It was her first movie.

 

I already broke the CD though. I watched it over a hundred times, and I already knew her lines, even though I can’t actually speak it.

 

When I first saw the movie, I felt jealous with her male friend. They looked well together, as if they have a relationship off-cam. That was the first question I asked her after I watched the movie and she clarified that they were just friends.

 

They needed to act lovey-dovey.

 

Is that all there was?

 

I silently stalked her using the internet. If she finds out what I was doing, I’ll get killed. But that would mean she’ll have to go back here to see me, right?

 

One of my wishful thinking again.

 

I typed her name on the search bar and lots of articles about her upcoming movie came out. It caught my eye and I clicked on the link. That’s when I saw it.

 

Her boyfriend would co-star with her in the movie.

 

Her boyfriend…

 

Her boyfriend…

 

Her boyfriend…

 

The words rang in my head like wind chimes passed by a gush of wind. Ringing, tolling, and repeating in my head. I scrolled down and saw a picture of her with him. She looked happy.

 

She looked really happy.

 

Her smiles were not like that when she was back here. I never saw her eyes sparkle like that. Was all the change in her because of him?

 

I must be in a daze that Seunghyun-hyung managed to sneak behind my back and saw for himself the article that stunned me. “She has a boyfriend?” he asked as he looked at me.

 

I looked at him and said, “How should I know? She never told me.”

 

“Really? But you were really close, weren’t you?” He looked back at the picture and remarked, “Her boyfriend kind of looks like Korean too. Well, at least, she’s happy.” He went out of the room and left me staring at the monitor in front of me.

 

Her boyfriend…

 

Her boyfriend…

 

Her boyfriend…

 

I guess the horizon was enough for her.