New Faces... New Drama?

Baby Baby

 

I ate with them, it was a little awkward, and it’s funny how 2 different groups of guys could be so different. The beast boys were so, nice and sweet. Not that these guys weren’t nice and sweet. David and Logan weren’t sweet for one, but the rest of them were all right. The rest being Intae, and the 2 other guys we had lunch with-Youngwon, the one with the blue hair, and Dari, the one in the crutches, and the one I learned to break his leg because of his drunkenness, the one that led David to finding pregnant me.

I was done eating, watching the others, making small talk with Dari, who sat next to me, when my phone started ringing. Oh yeah, forgot to call Junnie.

I found the phone in my pocket. “Yob-“

“Sorry I didn’t call earlier,” He said a bit out of breath. The background noise definitely sounded like my grandparent’s room. I left the table to talk somewhere more private. I felt the guys’ eyes on me as I left. Junnie continued, “I was waiting for your call, but we just got done fixing the baby furniture and your room,” he explained. I took a seat on the couch Logan fell asleep on and where I was introduced to Intae.

“It’s alright,” I said feeling extremely uneasy. What do I tell him… Junnie will flip. I know him.

“Um, I met up with a friend at the hospital so we just had lunch…” I bit my tongue.

“Oh that’s nice!”

I breathed out more comfortably, my best friend’s trust was nice to know, but knowing that what he believed in wasn’t even true made my insides hurt. I’ll tell him at home.

Well I did make a friend, and we did have lunch...

“The baby has to stay in the hospital another night.” I said, so unsure of what was coming out of my mouth. Nonsense-that was what was coming out of my mouth.

“Oh, dang. You want me to pick you up?” He asked.

“N-no! it’s alright, I’m.. uh, having fun,” I said hitting my forehead with my palm.

“You sure?” He asked.

“Ne! I’ll call you back,” I answered.

“Arasseo.” He said, and I hung  up, closing my eyes, frustrated. I can ask Intae to bring me home.

“What’s wrong sweetheart,” I heard a very flirtatious voice say.

“Nothing,” I retorted. “Go away,” I said to David.

Then silence. I opened my eyes, seeing David sitting on the arm of the couch, staring at nothing really. He looked pretty decent like that-not talking and calm. My eyes found his eyes, his jawline, down his neck, when he turned his head to me.

He wasn’t smiling, he just looked at me, blankly, as I looked back at him.

My mind was on my baby, for the most part. The rest was on Dongwoon.

Intae went entered the room, “You ready to go?”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“Thank you,” I said as Intae brought me to the place I directed him to. I was nervous, staring at the tall building in front of me. My heart was beating rapidly as I prepared to talk to him-Dongwoon, infront of all his hyungs at the dorm. I have to apologize… To all of them, and then there’s the four minute girls… Thank God Gina and I are cool. That’s my only relief right now. Other than my heart yearning for my baby. But I kept my thinking to – I have my whole life with baby girl, I can survive one night. Besides, I’m still used to not having a baby anyway. Living-condition wise.

“This is where you live?” Intae said leaning forward, trying to see how tall the building was.

I just nodded, looking back at him, bowing my head slightly and saying my thanks.

“Take care!” he said brightly, “Call me and I can bring you back to see your baby if you want,” He said, and I looked at my phone at which he just put his contact in, and me with his.

I smiled, and then I froze. Who was that I see infront of the double doors.

Dongwoon was in front of the building entrance. He was with a girl.

I hid myself from him.

“What’s wrong?” Intae said looking around.

“Dongwoon, D-Dongwoon-ah!” I said, “He was my boyfriend, we .. I, there’s drama.” I said trying to find words.

“Oh, you want me to park?” He asked.

“Ne! Ne!” I said straightening up as Intae parked.

I peeked from where we are, trying to see the girl Dongwoon was being really close with. It was killing me.

“Four minute girls… Gina?” I said thinking out loud. But she looked like no one I’ve seen before. All I really saw, though, was blonde hair.

“Ah! Dongwoon! From Beast!” Intae said as if he found the answer to a hard question. I looked at him and giggled, I guess I found another fan boy. Who would ever guess Intae to be a beast fan.

I rolled my eyes, “Yes, from beast.” I let out a giggle.

“Wow, you get down with a lot of famous people,” Intae muttered, but I was too busy focusing on Dongwoon, as the both of them were coming our direction.

“AIGOO!” I yelled and hid.

“She’s pretty, didn’t you say he is your boyfriend? Why are you hiding?”

“Long story,” I muttered. “I’ll just go home,” I said defeted. The whole ride here I was building confidence to what I would tell him and nothing happens. I feel like a waste.

I quickly gave him directions to how to get to Halmoni’s house. I’ll just go there first, cause Junnie was there. I’ll probably sleep there too, I guess.

The short ride there I was silent, we both knew my mind was on Dongwoon and whoever she was. All I remember was she was blonde as can be.

“Are you okay?” Intae said, and I looked around, seeing my grandparent’s neighborhood.

I nodded, “Okay, take a left and it’s the first house on the right,” I said, and before I knew it I was infront of my old house.

“Thankyou,” I bowed my head slightly, lifelessly opening the door, noticing Junnie’s car parked in the driveway.  It may be a little dramatic, but what I just saw back at the building entrance was enough for me to go into depression.

Must not think that way. Dongwoon would never… we didn’t even officially break up. He wouldn’t cheat? It’s just a friend. Come to think of it… He was close to her… no.

“No problem. See you tomorrow!” He said smiling, “Eat well and be happy!” He said before driving away.

I slowly walked 3 stairs up the door steps and rang the doorbell.

“Ah, there she is!” Halmoni and Halapoji said smiling, hugging me.

 

 

 

After awhile of re-acquaintaning  myself with my past, I passed a sleeping Junnie on the couch and went into my old bedroom. Soon as I opened the door, I marveled at what the boys had done. Well Junnie and Halapoji. Pink wall décor, the crib set relative gave me-crib, stroller which converted into a rocker, changing table, and there was even a little baby clothes dresser. I sat on my twin-sized bed, feeling the new warm sheet’s Halmoni said just came out of the dryer. I laid there, pushing on my weird belly.

I can’t wait to have baby here with me. In the meantime I should exercise, while I can.

 

 

 

I was sweating as I ran to my phone to answer whoever was calling me. I was working out in the living room and I just had to leave my phone in my room.

“Yoboseyo?” I asked and heard Gina on the other line.

“Unni,” I smiled hearing her.

“Are you busy? Well, that’s a little dumb, after you just had a baby and all…” She said.

“Well… I’m actually not busy,” I answered, curiosity getting the best of me.

“Awesome! I was wondering, do you like frozen yogurt?” She asked.