Living Room... Dongwoon's Room...

Baby Baby

 

 

 

 

 

"Let's have dinner know!" I heard a cheerful Yoseob yell, then a commotion going on in the kitchen.

"You know, I was going to apologize yesterday night," Junnie started as we had more privacy. "I even drove myself there," He added, with a hint of shameful-ness. 

"Yeah, I left bad for him," Dongwoon suddenly said, appearing next to me, slipping a comforting hand behind my back, massaging me.

"Not to sound creepy, but when I came to your park, I saw a car parked up front and I wondered who it was, so when I was about to knock, I peeked through the window, and... you looked so happy and content, I couldn't ruin the moment. I felt even more incredibly troubled." He sighed.

"Me also!" I suddenly agreed with him. "Well, I mean," I tapped on Dongwoon's chest, "Tell him, tell him!" I said, about how my boyfriend knew everything that was happening, the middle man, if you will.

He chuckled, "He knows,"

"Bwoh?" I asked. It seems like I ask that alot now-a-days. 

"I told him everything before I told him you were coming to dinner, so he wouldn't freak out, well more." Dongwoon explained. "Both of you guys were freaking out!" He said. 

I nodded, and hugged Dongwoon's arm, then after a few seconds, suddenly turned to look at Junnie, "Where did you stay?!" I said worriedly, wondering.

He paused before patting on the couch, "Here, actually..."

"Bwoh?!" I said excitedly, smirking at him and muttering under my breathe, for his ears only, "Lucky you," and winked. 

He laughed at me and Dongwoon was know the confused one, "Bwoh?" He said innocently.

"Nothing, Oppa," I smiled standing up, pulling Junnie's sleeve, and Dongwoon's arm up to eat dinner happily.

 

"OKAY," Hyunseung started, standing up, "Who's cleaning up?" he said, hands on his hips. Hello Seungie-umma.

"Roshambo!" Yoseob, said perked up. 

Junhyung put a hand to his forehead, closing his eyes. "Last night it was thumb wrestling." he sighed, "I had to clean up," he added.

Then the BEAST members stood up and made a circle as Min and I sat back and watched at the table. 

"Ro..sha,..Bo!" I heard them say.

"HAHA!" Kikwang said in syllables, running to Min, going up behind her, and hugging her from behind.

In another couple seconds. Yoseob stepped back and bowed, "Mianhe, hyungs" With a sly grin, mentioning to me, "I always win," He chuckled, retreating to the living room couch.

"YE!" Dongwoon said in success and giddily ran to me, enveloping me in a tight hug, which made me squeal in delight and get butterflies.

After my dazed state, I was shaken by Dujun's happy cry. 

"AJA! AJA! AJA!" he cried, his in the air, "Luck is with leader today!" he ran to the living room and jumped next to Yoseob.

"SERIOUSLY!" Junhyung cried, defeated. "Again!" He whined.

"Aja, Aja, Aja," Hyunseung said mocking Dujun and pushing junhyung to the sink, trying to lift Junhyungs spirits by being the opposite of him. 

 

 

"Are you cold?" Dongwoon said noticing my shiver under his warm hand, while the 2 boys were arguing in the kitchen, followed by several 'clinks'. 

I nodded, "Neh," and he got up, walking to his room. I followed him.

I caught the door before it closed, and he turned to me. 

"Oh, you didn't have to follow me," he smiled and I shook my head...

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

YEAH, END FOR NOW ... what be happening in WOONIE'S ROOM.? wait for tomorrow xD

shupport!!!

OH PLEASE FOLLOW THIS LINk.

http://30.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lepd68H2xz1qcazjbo1_400.jpg.. mwahahah. have a good day! lol sorry... to people who have seen this multiple times, I still hope if makes your day night XDDD <3

 

 

 

<3