Not that bad..

Sorry, But I'm Straight, Ren!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“What are you looking at?!” Ren glared at you and you just gulped.

“N-nothing!” You shook your head quickly.

You took your bag that put on the empty desk before so that Ren could sat there.

“Hi, I’m Lee ~~~~, I’m also new student here,” You introduced yourself and tried to be kind to him.

Ren looked at you from head to toe with his mysterious eyes.

“I’m Ren,” He simply said.

You felt uncomfortable when Ren looked at you like that. You found it was kinda rude.

Tsk, this girl seriously! Just because she has a pretty face doesn’t mean that she can stare at people like that! You pouted and complained in your mind.

“Aish, this school is not cool!” You groaned in frustration because people here was kinda cold.

“What is not cool Ms.Lee?” The teacher asked you with suspicious tone and your classmatess turned their attention to you.

Crap!!! Did I just speak too loud?!

“Err..it’s.. the..weather!!yeah, the weather is not cool, Sir! It’s hot” You tried to make an excuse.

“Really? But it’s winter, Miss? Are you sure?” The teacher asked you again. This time he gave you a weird look also and so that your classmates.

Ah, ! Stupid you ~~~-ah! Now you just made your ‘great’ first impression to all! You cursed yourself.

“Ahh, ne..I know Sir, maybe it’s just because..I’m too excited to study here! Yeah, I think maybe that’s why?” You smiled awkwardly, hoping that this time you made a good excuse.

“Ah, is that so? I know your feeling, just relax Miss, I’m glad that you feel excited to study at this school!” The teacher nodded while smiling.

“Arasseo,” You nodded and smiled. And soon the teacher continued the lesson again and your classmates ignored you again.

Excited my ! You rolled your eyes and pouted.

Suddenly you heard a small chuckle.

You quickly turned your gaze to the sound, and it was Ren.

He was chuckled at your silliness.

“What?!!” You looked at him annoyingly.

“Nothing!” He shrugged and tri

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter