Weird Feeling

Sorry, But I'm Straight, Ren!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“FINALLY!” Ren opened the gate of his house with big grin. Though he was panting hard, he felt relief because he could arrive at house before you.

He ran quickly towards his room and grabbed pajamas since he had no much time left.

“Argh, damn it damn it!” He cursed while changing his clothes in a hurry.

Ding dong ding dong

He heard the doorbell rang. 

No! Not now! Ren sighed and slapped his forehead. He even didn’t drink yet after running fast for about three kilometers. His throat was burning because of thirsty and sweat kept running down on his face. He wiped his wet face with towl and then walked downstairs to open the door.

“Hi, Ren! Are you allright?” You asked Ren once he opened the door.

“Woah, your body is really sweaty! You’re really sick, huh?” You became worried.

Ren didn’t say anything, but trying to catch his breath. He just nodded weakly when you guided him to walk to his room.

“Have you drunk your medicine?” You asked him again.

If only you know that I don’t even get a chance to drink a drop of water! Ren grumbled in his mind but he just shook his head instead.

“Stupid! You should drink medicine and have a good rest and you’ll get better soon!” You started nagging.

“Now, lay down on your bed and I will get medicine to you! You’re really a troublesome” You sighed.

Soon, you took a glass of mineral water and medicine which was inside the first-aid box. You also took a wet towl and quickly approached Ren.

“Drink this!” You handed him some pills.

But I’m pretty fine and healthy, Miss! Duh! Ren sighed but had no choice since it was because his own lie. Moreover, he really hate medicine and the smell of it always made him wanna throw up. He looked hesitate when he held the pills but you glared at him as warning. He gulped once before drinking the  medicine quickly. He sticked his tongue out with weird face that made you chuckled. She’s cute like a little kid!

“Are you done?” You asked him in concern

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter