Silly Couple

Sorry, But I'm Straight, Ren!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You let JR back hugging while you quietly sobbing.

His embrace was so warm and you felt bad for hurting such a nice guy like him.

You two stayed in the position for some minutes till finally JR broke the hug first.

He made you turn around to face him.

“Let’s go now!” He gave an assuring smile while held your arms. You nodded slightly.

******

“Where are we going to, oppa? It’s not the way home!” You sked him wonderingly, but JR didn’t say anything, instead he fastened his motorcycle. You just kept silence and burried your face to his back.

..........

“We’ve arrived, ~~~~-ah!” JR stopped his motorcycle.

“Eh, Isn’t this...Ren’s house? “Why are you take me here? ” You questioned him and suddenly your heart beat faster.

 “Sssh..just follow me!” JR shushed you and dragged you to enter Ren’s house.

“Y-yah! Oppa! I want to go home!” You became worried after seeing Ren standing inside the house.

“Why are you here?” Ren asked JR coldly.

“To bring the stupid couple together!” JR rolled his eyes and pushed you to Ren till you bumped into him. Both you and Ren blushed.

“Now, I’m leaving! Ren, don’t waste the time or I will take her back!” JR proceed to leave.

“Wait JR oppa!” You quickly chased after him.

“You know..Ren and I can’t be together right? I don’t think this is the right thing...” You lowered your head, staring the white cold floor.

JR just looked at you with an unbelieveable expression.

“Yah, Ren! You come here!” JR yelled and Ren came towards him in confusion.

“What is it?” Ren furrowed his eyebrows.

“You two...you guys are really...argh..seriously!” JR ruffled his hair. You and Ren looked at each other with confused expression.

“What do you mean, JR?” Ren asked him.

JR took a deep breath befo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter