The Hurt Feeling

Sorry, But I'm Straight, Ren!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“I love you ~~~-ah, Will you be my girlfriend?” JR looked straight at your eyes.

You gaped at him, feeling confused with the sudden confession meanwhile Ren widened his eyes.

“So..what is your answer, ~~~~-ah?” JR gazed softly at you. You always thought that being JR’s girlfriend will be the nicest thing that ever happened since you crushed him for such along time. But what happened now was the vice versa. You hang your head down, biting your lips. You were still unsure if you should accepted or not. Your mind said that this would be the best way to straight your feeling about Ren, but your heart wanted to reject and somehow you wish it were Ren who confessed to you.

You took a deep breath before replying to JR.

I think this is the best way for all of us. I don’t want to hurt JR oppa and me and Ren being together is such an impossible thing.

You lifted your head and smiled to JR“Yes, oppa,I will be your girlfriend,”

“Really? Thank you ~~~~-ah!” JR suddenly hugged you tightly. You stole glance at Ren and you could see the sorrow on his face. You dropped a tear but quickly wiped it.

“Thanks for accepting me and I promise I’m gonna make you the happiest girl ever!” JR loosened his embrace and you smiled weakly. Suddenly Ren stood up and walked out of class, leaving you and JR. You bited your lips and tried to hold back your tears.

Why are things getting complicated now?

****

After school ended, JR delivered you home. He was being really nice and sweet to you but your mind was completely gone. You were thinking of Ren, moreover since he wasn’t back after leaving you with JR and skipped some classes.

Suddenly your phone beeped and it was a text from JR.

Have you eat, baby? Don’t forget to eat and take care my beautiful girl <3

You felt bad to JR because you realized that you didn’t really love him. You felt bad for using him to straighten your confused feeling to Ren.

Ne oppa, arasseo! You too! Take care ^^

You quickly replied.

Of course my girl, and I have a surprise to you. I’ll pick you tonight and I have to go now! Bye my girl ;)

You read the last message from JR but didn’t reply back. Instead, you just sobbed quietly when you reminded of Ren.

****

Finally the night came..

And as per JR’s message to ask you out, you prepared yourself and tried to forget your sorrow.

You wore a simple T-shirt

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter