Run Ren Run!

Sorry, But I'm Straight, Ren!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Where are we going to go to, oppa?” JR dragged you excitedly after parking his motorbike.

“Somewhere fun!” He grinned then winked at you.You got excited inside, never think that finally you can out with your long crush.

You looked around where JR dragged you to, and you could see there were many shops selling food, games, accessories and many more along the street.

“Woah, this is awesome! I never come here before!” You clapped and ran to an ice cream shop. JR just followed you who left him while smiling.

“What flavor do you want, oppa?” You asked JR.

“Choco mint, please!” You ordered strawberry and choco mint and started wandering after got your ice cream.

“By the way, have I told you if you look really pretty today?” JR started his cheesiness which made you blushed. You just looked down to hide your red face instead of answer him.

Haha, cute! JR chuckled after seeing your reaction.

“Kajja!” He interwined his fingers with yours and smiled sweetly to you.

You and JR started playing some games and trying some snacks. Without you knowing Ren was seeing you two with jealousy. He disguised himself with black glasses and hat while following you secretly.

JR is really pro when it comes to girl! Aish, stupid ~~~-ah! She seems like starts falling into JR’s trap. But wait, JR seems different this time. Is he really falling for her? This is not good!

“JR oppa, waeyo?” You asked JR who suddenly stopped walking.

“Eh, I don’t know, I just feel like...someone is watching me..” JR rubbed his back neck, feeling chill running down his spine. Actually you felt the same too, but you ignored it since you thought who would follow you two.

“Hm, let’s just ignore it, oppa!” You suggested him and JR nodded in agreement.

Ren stopped in his spot. Woah, JR’s sense is really good! I should be more careful now!

He touched his heart  that beat faster and sighed in relief since  you and JR didn’t see him.

“Yah, young boy! What are you doing here?” An ahjumma suddenly tapped Ren on the back which caused Ren jumped in surprise. That ahjumma eyed Ren from head to toe suspiciously since Ren covered himself bit too much.

“I’m not going to do something bad ahjumma, I just..want to take a walk here!” Ren defended.

“Excuse me, ahjumma! I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter