Loving The Rain

Sorry, But I'm Straight, Ren!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Finally the sleepover ended after visited the amusement park. Somehow, you felt kinda relieved that it was over. You really had fun time with Ren and JR, but after the incident with Ren at amusement park, you felt such a strange feeling towards Ren and you didn’t know what it is?

“Are you ready?” JR asked you when seeing you out of the room and you nodded.

“Uhm..Ren-ah, thanks for anything!” You slightly bowed to Ren before leaving. When you got up, your eyes met with Ren and you could feel your heart raced.

Why does this feeling come again? You touched your chest just to  feel your heartbeats.

Meanwhile Ren was avoiding your eyes. He usually would act cool anywhere and anytime, but not this time. He couldn’t control his nervousness when seeing you. So, he just nodded in respond to you.

“We should go now!” JR broke the awkwardness with unpleased face.

“Oh, yeah sure oppa!” You quickly came to JR and hopped on to his motorcycle.

“Bye Ren-ah! See you tomorrow!” You waved happily to Ren and he just nodded  with small smile.

What have you done to me, ~~~~-ah? Ren questioned himself after you and JR were disappeared from his sight.

*****

The next morning...

It was Monday and time to back to school. You kept thinking of Ren along the way to school.

How am I supposed to face Ren now? Why everything’s getting awkward right now? You sighed before entering your class. Some students already arrived but you didn’t see Ren yet. You huffed and walked towards your seat. Waiting for the teacher to come and...Ren.

Some minutes later, Ren arrived and took a sit.

“Err..hi!” Yo greeted him awkwardly.

“Ehm..hi!” He greeted you back but quickly turned away, pretending to look for something in his bag.

This is awkward! Both you and Ren sighed.

****

“So, class, today we will do an experiment about titration of acid and base! And you will work with your seat partner, understand?” Mr.Lim, your chemistry teacher explained.

“Yes, Siiirr!” All the students said in unison except you and Ren.

Why do I have a feeling that today’s gonna be along day? You took a deep breath and sighed.

“Come on!” Ren stood up and you just realized that the others were already proceed to go to the laboratory. You nodded and followed Ren.

.....

“Yah! You should stop the titration immadiately once the color changed! Aish, we should repeat it again!” Ren sighed after seeing your clumsiness.

“Yah! I swear it was still colorless before when I checked it! But after one drop, the color changed quickly!” You argued him. You tried waiting patiently as the sodium hydroxide dropped one by one from the titration tube. It seemed like there was no reaction and you became bit unpatient. But when you just turned your eyes to see how well your friends did you became shocked when turned back to your titration. The solution was now became a bright pink just in a second.

“Aish, I will do it instead, and y

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter