The Beginning of the Mistake

Sorry, But I'm Straight, Ren!
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“~~~~-ah, wake up! You're going to be late for your first day at you new school!” your dad shook your body.

“Five minutes again dad, please!” You whined, pulled your blanket covered your face.

“Aish, this stubborn kid! Wake up now and no excuses!!” Your dad pulled your blanket and pinched your cheek hard.

“Ara, ara, ara! No need to pinch me! It hurts!” You said getting up and rubbed your cheek irritatingly.

“Don’t be lazy! Now, get up and take a shower, then have breakfast and go to school!” your dad started nagging you just rolled your eyes.

“Neh..” you said  lazily.

“Ah, dad, where is my new uniform?” You asked him excitedly. You wished it was a cute uniform, cuter than from your old school.

“Ah, I forgot to say, you don’t need to wear uniform at your new school. Don’t worry, this school has a good rating though,” 

“Oh, is that so? Hmm, ok then!” You got up lazily and proceed to shower.

Honestly you didn’t want to go to school today. You just moved yesterday and you still felt tired of fixing your things.

After showering you wrapped your body with towel and started choosing the clothes.

"Hm..what to wear? Ah, it’s better to just wear uniform than choosing clothes like this,” You sighed.

Finally you picked a maroon shirt with black skinny jeans. You tied your hair in a high ponytail and wore your red converse. You looked at the mirror for the last time before grabbing your bag.

****

 

“Take care ~~~-ah,study hard and don’t make troubles,ok? Don’t forget to eat your lunch, ara? And I won’t be able to picked you today, so you can ride bus to go home,arasseo?” Your dad started nagging again and gave you your packed lunch.

“Aww, dad, come on..I’m not a kid anymore!” You rolled your eyes and kissed his cheek before bid goodbye.

“Hoahm..where is my class?” You yawned while walking lazily scanning your new school.

You walked through the corridor but found no one.

You looked at the time at your phone.

“Holy ! I’m late!” You ran to look for your class.

****

“Finally..,” you sighed in relief after finding your class.

“Ex..cuse me..” You knocked the door, hesitantly.

“Come in!”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter