The Kwon's

the butterfly love story

 

“aigo~ what should i do this day?? I don’t have a friends yet” Chaerin sighed infront of the pool and sipped her orange juice. “Annyong Miss.CL, can i help you? I am sorry, but someting like bothering you.  Mr.Jiyong ask me if can i company you this day” the butler said. “mm.. is that so, what’s your name?” Chaerin asked. “ Key miss”. “Mmm.. okay, Key. Can you company me to shopping?”. “Okay, miss. I ‘ll wait in car”.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------- “””-----

 

 

“nuna! Let’s breakfast at my favorite cafe” Seungri nagged Bom. “Aeyo.. i am still busy and excited, why not you just make a call and delivere to here? Or you go buy me something i still want to know about our business” Bom answered. “Aish~ okay if you don’t want to go with me. I bet you will crying over to my foot not bring you with me there. There is many food contain corn and the view you’ll love so much” Seungri answered back. “Uksusu!!” Bom answered with huge of excitedment. “Okay! I’ll go to change. “Ckckckkc... right? If i said uksusu she will get her of imediatly” Seungri smiled sign he proud to himself.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- /\/\/\/\/\-----------------

 

 

“Ya! Panda! Where’s it? One hour just go here and i am not see the interesting view you said before and the restaurant” Bom pouted. “Wait, nona. I am forget after we pass the mall we should see the big long building and than the restaurant. But untill now, i am not see the building” Seungri said. “Ya! If you dare to leing to me i’ll tel seunghyun oppa and you’ll be dead”. “Aish~ nona, don’t always make seunghyun hyung your hero ok. You know i am afraid of him. And i am not leing to you. That restaurant is my and seunghyun’s hyung friend work who just hyung said in your house”. After a while, finally they got there. “See, i told you i am not lieng. And u’ll love the view. Let’s go!”. They entrance the restaurant, first impression who get Bom is the view is land of corn and sky. She love it so much. “Nona, if you open your mouth like that. You are not pretty anymore”. “What do you say?” Bom pinched seungri’s arm. “no,no,no i say you are so pretty” with that bom take her hands off and than they go to upstair and sit. Bom still amazed with all the view. She love how the land look yellow and the sky blue. Suddenly a man come with his mowhawk style. “Hey! Seungri!” they give the friendship handshake. “hey! Hyung! Long time no see. Hyung, this is bom. Seunghyun’s hyung sister. I bet hyung already told you”.  “oh, yes. He already told me. Hello Yongbae immida. Hyung told me to company you if this rat can’t”. Bom just smiled and give handshake to Yongbae. “So, hyung told me that you love corn so much” Bom nodded “ So, because of that i make some food corn for you” Yongbae smiled and than clapped his hand. With that all the food serveon their table. Bom can’t stop to stare and want to eat all of them. Seungri and yongbae just chukled and smile to see bom so amized by that. “Can, i eat all of them? Bom asked innocently to Yongbae. “Of course Bom” Youngbae smiled with his eye smile.

 “Key. How about we go eat breakfast first and than go to shopping?”. “Yes, miss. Where do you want to go, miss?”.”Ya! i don’t know anything in here.”.”Oh, sorry miss CL. How about restaurant near here?”.”Ya, up to you. The point is that should be delicious”.”Yes, miss”.

When on the way “Ya. Where is it? Why in here there’s corn field?”. “Mmm.. just a minute we get there miss”. “ss.. okay.pali i am hungry”.

“Anyonghaseyo...”The waiter wellcome them. “Do you want sit first floor or second floor?” the waiter asked. And than Key looked at Chaerin. “Mm.. i think the second floor will be good” Chaerin said. “Okay, miss. We choose second floor”Key said. “Do you want  the best view or just the sky?” key looked at chaerin again. “Whatever you choose” Chaerin said. “Mm..okay miss i think miss Chaerin will be happy if with the best view” said Key. “Okay, go here” the waiter said. They follow the waiter until second floor. Chaerin just drop her jaw because the best view corn field, and the sky until, Duk! Prang! “Ahh! OH MY GOD! What are you doing with my clotch. You know this is expensive. Can you buy this? Huh” Chaerin exploud. “s..sorry miss. But, you to don’t see your front when you walk” The waiter answered. “Ahh.. oh my god! You answer me! I can’t believe this! Call the manager!”.

Bom eated their breakfast when still amazed with the corn field. And than she found a small house on the middle of the cornfield. “Mm.. Bae, what is that? Bom pointed the house. “Ahh.. i think that house. But i never go there. We aren’t allowed to go there. They said that house is Kwon’s”.  “Kwon?” Bom asked with her ball eyes. “Y..yes. Why?”. I don’t know kwon jiyong is rich or not, ugh bad me never asked. But he too never asked me. “ah.. that’s okay, i just curious. By the way you have this restaurant?” Bom asked again. “Oh! No. This my friend’s all of this area from the start you see the corn field and than this restaurant and than the mall they have. Like i told you before, the Kwon’s. I am here just workes ad the manager” Yongbae answered. “Ah! I am confuse too hyun. Wae the Kwon’s have a corn field! Corn field! A field!” Seungri said. “Yes, me too. But Yuri said her brother want to build a corn field for someone who Yuri too don’t know” Yongbae answered. But sudenly. Prang! Their fight the customer and the waiter. Yongbae who is the manager stand up and make his foot got there and than see Key with a girl.“Hey key!” Yongbae greeted him. “AH hyung!” key said.”Mm.. What happend in here?” Yong bae asked. “ Call the manager!” suddenly Chaerin said.“M.. sorry, miss. I am the manager” yongbae said. “AH! You! Can you teach your waiters to not answere when the customer get angry!” Chaerin exploud. “Y.yes. But what exectly happend?” Yongbae asked. “This your ugly waiter make my clotch become dirty. You know this is so expensive and i bet you can’t buy this” Chaerin said. “Oh.. mm.. sorry miss. forgive my waiter to make your clotch dirty and me who can’t teach her” Yongbae said. “Aish~ can you call the owner? I can buy this restaurant!”. “S..sorry mis Chaerin the owner is..” Key said but suddenly a beautiful women walk there and interruped key’s words. “What happend in here? Omo! Chaerini ??”. “Yuri!” they hugged eachother and than “What happend Chae?”Yuri asked. “Here! She make my clotch dirty” Chaerin make a pouted. “Yuri, i have make an apologize to her” Yongbae said. “Ah.. helllo bae. “ Yuri smiled.”Chaerin i will fire her later okay. Now how about we catch up first. I miss you.” Yuri said. “Okay.” Chaerin smiled.

 

 

“I don’t know if you have this place. Yuri” Chaein said. “Yes. I have dreamed to open my own restaurant although still under the hwon’ name.” Aish.. i am too long in France to now what we have. Hahaha... by the way, why not oppa tell me you’re here. So, i can ask you to company me” Chaerin said. “by the way he is not know yet. I am in here. I am sure he think i am still in Indonesia to holiday and don’t want to disturb me”yuri said.”Oh.. So, you already finished your holiday huh?” Yuri nodded. “Okay. Now you should company me in Korea. I don’t have a friend in here beside you and oppa” Chaerin said. “Aigo~ of course my lovely cousin” Yuri said. “Ey, Yuri. I don’t have an idea why you make the food based of corn and than here middle of corn field.”ah.. about that. I don’t know too” yuri answered. “What do you mean. Don’t know?” Chaerin asked. “Jiyong oppa asked me can i make the food of restaurant based of corn and the place near corn field. So, i said yes beside he make me one flavor. And here i choose make the place here. And Jiyongoppa build the corn field. I don’t know why we all family asked but he just answered with big smiled. I know my oppa silly”. “Ey. Is not because a girl oppa adore?” Chaerin asked. “Mmm.. perhaps. Still i am curious about that girl chae. I already asked someone to get information but they have not at all. They just know that girl name is bom. Just that” yuri said. “ I am worried yuri. If oppa never meet her again, is he become a single man until he become old?” Chaerin asked. “Hahaha... that’s impossible Chaerin. Althoough oppa don’t meet her i am sure he will get married because you know my mom. She is so obsessed with marriage of young age” Yuri said with gigling how her mom told them to get married soon. “Mmm.. is that so. Yea.. i know aunty kwon. So silly and funny. Hey~ by the way you just said oppa make you a flavor. What is that? Tell me.” Chaerin said with curiosity eyes. “Ah! That’s” Yuri smiled and blushed. “Aigo.. look at here. You are blushing. I am sure connect with a man” chaerin asked. “yes.. i asked oppa if he can make his bestfriend. Yongbae oppa. To work in here. So i can see him everyday.” Yuri gigling. “Hey. Yongbae. Is that a mohwack man we met before?” Chaerin asked. “Yes.you right.” Yuri said still gigling. “Aigo.. long time no see. And you here change. Now, you like manly man huh. I am remember when we are still drooling over a cute boy not manly boy. Hahha...”.”Ya! Chaerin stop laughing. Everyone look at us”. “Oh.. hehe.. mian”. “So, you still with the type of cute man?”.”Yes. of course. But i know. My parent will arrange it to me like my oppa”. “Yeah.. Teddy oppa. Oh. So, when will they party?” yuri asked. “3 months from now” Chaerin said. “How can both of you just married without love”. “Of course, we can Yuri. Looked at my mom and dad, now they can. Although i know dad have an anfair with his new scertary” Chaerin said with sad face. “Jinja!”. “M.. . But my oppa dosn’t know yet. And i can’t believe my mom allwed it. I don’t know if she has having an affair too”.”I am sorry to hear that. Chae. I am sure if appa know this. My father will make you’re mom divorce your dad”. “Jinja!. Chaerin don’t said to uncle please.. i don’t want a divorce”.”Okay.. i will not but still i think i will see your dad with just one eye”.

 

 

 

“Aish.. what the hell she is here” Seungri said. “nugu?” Bom asked. “that girl nuna. A girl who just talked with hyung”Seungri said. “Omo! I think she is your fate. Kekeke”.”nuna. stop it. And NEVER, you know my ideal type right. y and hot girl not like her. CK.. what she has? Nothing. Ah.. she has the bad attitude”.”Ahhaa.. Seungri you have heard. If you say never to love, you will be loving that thing so much”. “Aigo.. nuna you believed that?”.”Yes.. although i never experient with that but oppa and dara have. Hahhaa.....”.”Aish.. nuna they’re different”.”Yes. they are. Of course. You see, first they are always awkward eachother if they met. And both of them has said never become one. And now, they become one and soon to be husband and wife”.”ay.. still not same with me. And i don’t like her”. “Okay..okay.. up to you. Ey! Seungri don’t always look at her like that. You’ll falling in love.kekeke...”.”nuna.. don’t tease me again”. After that Bae come and sit. “What happend hyung?”. “Aigo.. Bae you have your smiled in your face. Kkkeekke..”. “Yes,Hung”. “Aish.. shut up your mouth Ri.. and Bom, yes thank you for your comliment” Bae answered. “Of course, nuna. He just meet with his angel. Kekke.. ey, hyung how the progress of your relationship with nuna?”. “Hah.. me?”.”Not you, Bom nuna. But Yuri nuna”. “is Yuri  a girl who hug a girl you bumped yesterday?”.”Yes. You right nuna”.” Btw, how can you know Chaerin? Are you her friend?” Bae asked. “so, her name is Chaerin?” Seungri said. “No, i am not her friend. But i think i can make a great friendship” Bom said. “Nuna. How can you make a great friendship with that girl while she doesn’t has good manner”.Tuk! “Ya! Ri.. you can’t judge someone like that. That’s because our waiter can’t save her life”.”Hyung! Not just that. But, really she doesn’t has good manner”. “Yeah.. Seungri  thing like that Bae.. Because they met eachother and fighting yesterday” Bom said. ”So, both of you have know cl?” Bae asked. “Bae her name is chaerin or cl?” Bom confused. “ Her real name is Lee Kwon Chaerin. But she prefer everyone call her CL but except her close friend. Like her family and the Kwon’s. Ah. You need this information Bom, about Kwon’s”. “Yes. Nuna because they are our forever partner. Although there is not arrange married in our family. Lucky The Park”. “MM.. Is that so.. So. Can you tell me about Kwon’s and the relationship with the Park’s, because i am so excited to know our family busines”. “Hahha.. you’re so funny Bom” Bae said. “Aiy.. thank you Bae, you make me blush you know”. “Okay. Like all people know the Park is number one company in South Korea, number four in Asia, and number 21 in World. And while the Kwon is number two in South Korea, number five in Asia, and number 25 in World. So, because of that they make a business relationship and ever they want make an arranged marriage but because our park’s against about thing like that and have vision number one in life is family and love so, the park and the kwon just business partner forever who everyone can’t make our apart”Seungri said. “You know much than me” Bom said. “of course nuna. So, after this. Tomorrow let’s explore our family business. And i have meeting with Ji hyung, you can follow me. But don’t disturb me” Seungri said. “of course i will not. So, tell me about the Kwon!” Bom asked with curiosity eyes. “Hyung tell her, i want eat first”.”Aey... Why not you. So, The kwon from their grandfather have 3 child Mr.Kwon Minho, Ms.kwon Eun Seun, and  Ms.Kwon Ji Eun. Ms.Kwon Ji Eun married with Mr.Jang Wooyoung and now leave in China. They have one child. She is Kwon Jang Ying Jie. As known as gui gui. And than Ms. Kwon Eun Seun married with Mr. Lee Jyun Poo and have 2 children. Lee Kwon Teddy and Lee Kwon Chaerin. And than the oldest Mr. Kwon Minho married with Ms.Yoona. Ms. Yoona is foreign but she is very kind and  fun. And they have 2 children Kwon Jiyong my bestfriend and Kwon Yuri my crush” Bae blushing and Bom have her eyes poped out.”K..kwo.. kwon Jiyong?” Bom asked. “Yes.Why Bom? You know JI?”. “I.. i don’t think so. Just his name like my friend name”. “oh..”. “by the way you will meet him tommorrow nuna”  Seungri said. Bom just nodded while holding her butterfly neacklace.

I don’t think so, he is the rich kwon jiyong Bom think.

 

IF YOU WANT TO COMMENT.. I AM SO THANKFULL.. IF YOU WANT TO SUBSCRIBE I AM SO THABKFULL BUT IF YOU ARE NOT.. THANK YOU FOR READ MY STORY AT LEAST. SORRY FOR MANY ERRORS IN HERE BECAUSE I AM SO LAZY AND WANT TO COMPLETE THIS STORY SOON.