dara know the necklace

the butterfly love story

pic.. cr to owner i just googling..

and

hello guys!!! i make an update.. hope you enjoy :DDD

 

CHAPTER 3

 

-THE PARK’S HOUSE-

Ding..dung...

“Oh! Dara-ssi..!” an old lady open the door. “Anyonghaseyo ahjuma” dara bow and smile to old lady in front of her or we can call her seunghyun’s and bom’s mother. “Aeih... don’t call me ahjuma, call me omma okay. If you call me ahjuma i’m feel like old woman already”. She said and dara just gigled whith what Bom’s omma said. “Okay ahjuma.. eh, i mean omma” dara smile. “That’s good beautiful.. i hope you leave in this house already. Oh, yeah.. can you call Bom in her room? “. “Nde, omma..” Dara smiled and went to upstare. “Oh, ya Dara.. i think Seunghyuni in platfrom with seungri and his father” Bom’s omma said. ”Nde..” .

 

-Bom’s room-

Bom holding the neacklace. The butterfly neacklace. She is verry miss him. Her first love and her first bestfriend. “Yah! Jiyong you must remember or promise. I’ll go to Korea soon” and tears falling down to her soft cheeck. She keep her eyes on that neacklace until.. dok..dok... “Bom, are you in there?? Can i come?”. “Nde..” Bom cleared her tears quickly and than look at Dara who just go to her room. “Hai Dara!” she smiled to her. “Hai Bom! What are you doing?” She closed the door ant seates on Bom’s bed. “mm.. nothing.. just resting she smiled” she said and put the neacklace on the desk. “Oh yeah Dara, how do you feel kissing with many pair of eyes on you?” Bom said and gigled. “Haish.. you.. that so embrasing you know. Why don’t you said before?” Dara hit Bom with pillow. “Hahahhaa... yah, you and oppa have come to my office room many time and even you have amazed with my office first time you come after i got that” Bom still laughing. “Yah.. Bom. You know your brother eyes” Bom just noded still keep the laughing.”Ugh, i can’t denied that. Everytime i look at his eyes, i can feel i am melting. How lucky i am he love me” Dara said with big smiled on her face. “Aish.. you.. but careful bestie, on the outside still many girls want to be with oppa although he already has you” Bom said with smile teasing.”Ya.. Bom don’t said that words to mee. You know he love me and i love him too. You are my bestfriend” Dara hit Bom with pillow again. “Aigoo.. i am just kidding kekkee... ”. Dara just sighed and smiled. “Bom, i see the neacklace you put on your desk lately? Hm..” Dara give her head near Bom mean she want to know.”that just a neacklace.” Bom said. “ Yes i know, but can i see??” Dara give Bom her puppy eyes. “Ugh, okay don’t give me that” Bom take the neacklace from the place. “This..” Bom give the neacklace to Dara. “Woah.. this is so beautiful” Dara just too amazed with the neacklace. “Yes, that so beautiful right?” Bom smiled and dara just noded still amazed with that thing.”Eh, there is your name and mm.. Kwon.. Jiyong. Who is he? Dara look at Bom with full ofcuriousity. Bom just smile like a child. “Yah. You already have a boyfriend? How coma you never tell me?” Dara said with angry tone. Bom know this is the time she should tell her. However she is her bestfriend. “Dara, i am so sorry. First, i am so sorry not to tell you about this, I have plan to tell you after i meet this boy. Second he is not my boyfriend, he was my bestfriend. And third, i am just afraid if i tell you... you’ll just accedently spilt to Seunghyun oppa. I don’t mean i don’t rust you. I sm sorry. Bom explain and pleade forgiveness form her bestfrient dara. “Okay.. i accept your apology. But you should tell me from the start you know that boy until now”.  ‘Okay, but always remember to keep this secret”.Dara noded and smiled. “We met when we were 10. Me and he just an ordinary child but now, i think different. Perhaps he still in Korea, but who knows” She sighed. “I miss him” Dara pated Bom’s back. “So, he is your firstlove?” Dara sked. “I don’t know.. i a just fe..” Bom said and sudenly knocked and 2 mans come to bom’s room. “Nuna! Let’s go dinner i am very hungry.” Seungri dragged Bom  and Dara out. “Yah! Who are you holding my girlfriend hands” Seunghyun give Seungri death glare and Bom and Dara just gigled. “Mmm.. sorry hyung” Seungri take of Dara’s hand and drag Bom to living room.Before that Dara whispered to Bom that their conversation has not finish yet. Seungri is Seunghyun’s and Bom’s cousin. His age just 4 years after Seunghyun and 2 years after Bom. He worked at Park’s enterprener too but in Korea.

 

i am sorry there is many gramatical error and vocabularry wrong... :(

hope you understand coment please....! :D