dog meet cat

the butterfly love story

 

Chapter 5

the pic cr. to owner

~ A week later~

@South Korea – Gympo Airport

“Wellcome to Korea!!!!!!!” Seungri shouthed and opned his arms, Bom just smiled. Bom just has arrived to Seoul. Sudenly Brak! “ouch”seungri said and looked at his back there was a blonde hair girl sitted on the floor with some box fell on the floor. “Oh. Mianhe.”Seungri said and give his hand to that blonde hair gir. That blonde girl looked at Seungri’s hand.“Oh, she is cute” Seungri said. Suddenly, that girl slapped Seungri’s hand and standed up. “Yah! Where is you put your ing eyes rat! Or, Are you blind!” that girl shouted at Seungri enough to people around them look at to them. Bom on another side just can see, because she feel this lady is frenchgirl from her accent and whatever that problem is Seungri’s fault because he is so hype. ”Sorry, i dumb you” Seungri apologized and smiled to that girl. “What! Sorry! Do you think if you say sorry, all of think will be okay” she raised her voice. “aish.. this frenchgirl, okay i am so sorry” and he start to move and dragged Bom but “ Look at you stupid!” Seungri’s eyes become bigger  after he heard what that girl just say. “Bwoh! After rat! Now, stupid! Don’t she know i am handsome” Seungri let go Bom’s hands and go back to where the blonde girl stand. ”YAH! you are the one who stupid! You are stupid girl i have ever met! I have say sorry! And you call me rat and stupid, how dare you! You know, There are many girls want to become my girlfriend!” Seungri raised his finger at the blonde girl. “HAH! How dare you point your damn finger at me! And what? Want to become your girlfriend? Am i not wrong to hear? I think those are blinde!”. “Aish this girl, sorry i don’t have a time to waste my time with a girl like you. Let’s go nuna”  Seungri take Bom’s hand and go. Seungri has to gave up with that girl because he didn’t like the way that girl speak and anotherside he has an important meeting. And the girl just dropped her jaw can’t belive what just Seungri said.

    On the way in Seungri’s car Bom gave him advice. “You can’t talk with girls using loud voice, you know”. “I know, nuna. But fyi i don’t like a girl speak like that. I know she is not from Korea although her face is”. “Don’t your girls always speak like that using , , words?” Bom asked. “Yeah, but not to me, and that girl doing first” Seungri still feel dejected.”Yeah, i agree with you but still although she first do that”. “nuna, i have say sorry and give my precious smile to her but what she called me” Seungri faced to Bom. Suddenly “ Seungri look at front!” Bom said, but it’s too late. BBRAK! And a horror face come to Bom and Seungri. “Oh! My god! Seungri!” Bom held Seungri’s arm. “nuna..” Seungri like want to cry to her. “OMO!” Bom look at a man and than a girl came out from poor car. “Hah! Nuna, that girl”. Seungri and Bom can’t believe that girl is a girl just bumped with Seungri. “I think lady luck is not on me” said Seungri. The girl gasped “Omaygod!” and than shouted “Yeah get out!”. And than Seungri got out from her car. “Omaygod! You again!”that girl can’t belive her eyes the driver who is hit her car is the stupid man she has just met “Hi!” said Seungri with smile, and more he said hi to me and smiled “aigo~ i think lady luck not on me now”.Bom just stayed in Seungri’s car. “How can you slove this?” she sighed. “ Mmm, we can go to workshop together, and i’ll take the bill” Seungri smiled because of his briliant idea. “Yah! I don’t have muct time to spend with you like this rat!”.”Oh! Than me too!”Seungri feel angry again when he heard rat, and than he took his wallet take one out his cardname. “If you want to cleare this, you can just call that number. Arraso!”. Seungri lived that girl and go with his car. Once again that blonde girl just dropped her jaw can’t belive.

*who is that blonde girl?? dudung..... i think you already have a name on yor brin.. kekekkee..

And wait for mm.. more chapter to see gbom ^.^ but before that we can see the catdog moment ^.^