chapter 4

the butterfly love story

 

Chapter 4

the pic. cr. to owner

@TabisanGbom :: Honestly, Seunghyun doesn’t hate Jiyong. Even he don’t know who is the little boy. And he is just overprotective brother. Hope you like it and always comment. Thank you J

@LazyBookWorm :: I am so sorry, i think for few chapter you can see gbom moment. Hope you like it and always comment J

@ALL ::  Thank you for who just see, subscribe, and comment J. I am so sorry, i always run around in this site, but never update my this ugly story. I am very lazy to update and think what will happen next? And the way they can meet. But now, i get something kekeke.. Now, i am trying to update with my phone. Hope i can.

AND NOW LET’S READ MY STORRY CHAPTER 4    \^.^/  \^.^/  \^.^/

~Dinner Time~

“Ahjuma! This so delicious.. i want to come in everyday..”. “Omo... seungri-ah, of course you can come here veryday to eat my foods but if you stay in here. Hahhaa.. this.. for you, you should gaine some weight. So, there will be a woman can see you”. “Haahahha.. ahjuma, i am not ghost..”. “and, omma.. you get the wrong point.  Seungri here have many a lot girls in Korea” Seunghyun said and all people just laugh with seungri enjoyed the foods. “aih.. how come my cute nephew in here have many girls?” Seunghyun’s and Bom’s mom  pinched Seungri’s cheek. Seungri just smiled.”I want you become my daughter” SB’s mom smiled and seungri just can (keselek).”Omma, i can’t imagine seungri become my sister” theay laugh again.”and ahjuma, i am not a girl” Seungri pouted.”But, you’re so cute Seungri” She pinched Seungri again. “Omma, don’t you enough to have me?” Bom said poutly. “Of course dear, you’re my precious daughter. But i want many girls in here so i can chit chat with them” SB’s  omma hug bom.”So, you can change oppa become a girl” Bom said with innocently.”Omo! i don’t want to be his wife than” Dara said. “Hahahahaa.....”all of peolpe laughing except Seunghyun. “Ah~ this foods so delicious. Thank you my beautiful wife”. For them, they usually to see like that. “And Bom, Like i told you. You’ll go to Korea next week okay. And Seungri will company you in there, and he will tell you everything about our company. And you Seungri. You should protect her okay. I don’t want my daughter get a hurt or i’ll take you out from my buseniss” Mr.Park said with smiled. ”Yes sir! I’ll protect nuna with full of my heart”Seungri said. “Aish, look at your face Seungri make me want to vomit”said Bom. Seungri just pout “I know i am cute, right ahjuma” and smiled to Ms.Park.”Nde..nde..nde.. you’re such a cute miece” Ms.Park pinched Seungri’s cheek again.”Yes, i am agree with omma. You really like a mouse no exactly a rat”. They all laugh to Seungyun’s joke. “Oh yah appa, i have a friend in Korea, i have said to him to protect my sister appa and bring Bom every Sunday to go to churh. I know Seungri will not bring her”. “Hey, hyung if Bom nuna want, i’ll take her”. “Really, i think you will just bring me to clubs” Bom said. “Aish.. stop you two bulling your cousin” Mr.Park said and want to go to his office. “Ah, before i forget Seungyun, Dara after this come to my office. Okay”. They nodded and Dara looked at Seunghyun who know what Dara wantto say. And than he just shruged hid heade  “mola”.

         After dinner Seungyun and dara go to upstair, Seungri go to his apartement to prepare because tomorrow he should go back to Korea and Bom go to her room to prepare her works for tomorrow.

Suddenly there is knocked on the door.”come in” said Bom. Dara come and sitted on Bom’s chair. “Bom, we should contnue our coversation” Dara hold Bom hands so, she will stop what she is doing. “Okay, let sit on my bed”.They sitted on Bom’s bed. “So where we were?” Bom ask. “Mmm, until i said is he your first love” Dara answered.”Mmm.. used to i think he is not more than bestfriend to me, but i relized after i grow up and look at appa and omma, he is my first love” Bom said with blushing.”Aigo.. my besti is blushing” Dara poked Bom’s cheeck ” and than?”. “ Mmm..we made a promise that when we were 20 we will meet each other. And now, i confuse how we meet again” Bom shighed.”I really miss him Dar..” She hugged Dara. “Bommie, you can go where  you two always plaied” . “Jinja, how can i am not thinking of that. I’ll go to our house” She pulled Dara of and smiled. “What a house? You two already have a house? Dara asked. “Yes, but not like another. Our house is so special. I don’t know if that still exist or not. I hope still” She said and looked at the desk which is she keep her neckleace.”What do you mean with special house? How can you get that? Your family know you already have a house with him?? Dara asked. “Chill girl, you have so many question.” Bom gigled. “Because i am so curious and you never tell me untill now” Dara said. “Okay, that house is treehouse. That really beautiful. We have so many picture in there. From that house we can see beautiful city of Seoul and sea.Sometime secretly on the night i always went there with Jiyong or not, but mostly with jiyong. Just for see the beautiful picture” Bom said. “ Ow... you make me envy, i want to go there.. really.. >< ><” Dara shaked Bom’s boddy. “Ahaha.. okay..okay.. stop shaking me, i ‘ll bring you there someday” with that Dara stop shaking Bom’s boddy. “I love you my bestfriend. Continue” Dara laid on Bom’s bed. “MMmm.. i hope he is still in Korea in the same house. So, i can see him” she sighed. ”I belive you will Bom. And than Bom laid on her bed “but, we even don’t have connect each other in 10 years” Bom said and shighed again. “I am sleepy” suddenly Dara said. “Aish.. you. You are the one who want to know about my sory. And now,I am telling my story. And  just now you say you want to sleep.. aigo.. If you want to sleep just go to oppa’s room than” Bom slapped Dara’s arm and kick her legs. “Ahahaha... okay, sorry princess corn Park Bom. Mmm by the way i think i has heard that name. Kwon Jiyong guy” Dara sitted again. Suddenly seunghyun came. “What are you talking girls? Sounds exciting?? Seunghyun walked to Bom’s bed. “Omo!” Bom and Dara said in union.”Oppa! How many time i told you, you must knocked before you entrance my room. I am not a girl anymore. And i need my privacy” Bom seated and pouted. “Aigo~ my little princess”Seunghyun sitted beside Bom and hugged her. When Bom heard that she make a death glare to Seunghyun and Dara too said “Seunghyunii, don’t call her like that. You know she doesn’t like it. Let’s go i want to sleep”.”Oh, sorry bom bunny” He pinched Bom’s cheeck. “Yah! Oppa! You want to die!” Bom take her pilllow and hitted Seunghyun, but lucky Seunghyun run first and stand in front of Bom’s door bedroom. “Hahhaaa... look at your face sister” Seunghyun laugh and than stop when see Bom want  hit him again with pillow “. “Okay good night liitle princess” He dragged Dara out ant clossed the door. “Ught, I HATE YOU BROTHER!!” Bom shouthed angryli. On the other side “ I LOVE YOU TOO MY SISTER!! Seunghyun shouted and gigled. Suddenly, a head pop up and said “Yah Seunghyun don’t shouted like that on the midnight!” Mr.Park said. “Oh, nde appa”.”Just go to sleep” with that Mr. Park go to his room again. Dara who is beside him just gigled and shaked her head. “Aigo~~ you are very sure love oppa”Dara said. “But my love to Bom is very different for you” Seunghyun kissed Dara’s forehead. “How about we make some babies tonight?” Seunghyun give Dara his seductive eyes. “Aigo~ we are not alone okay. And beside i am not on the mood” Dara refused Seunghyun. “Come on, honey..” Seunghyun pleaded Dara.