CHAPTER 6

the butterfly love story

 

CHAPTER 6

“Wellcome miss.chaerin...” the driver opened her door’s car. “Don’t you forget call me CL!! Arraso!” Chaerin walked. “Good morning miss..” all the maids said when Chaerin entrance the house. “Yeah.. ah! Where’s my oppa?” Chaerin asked one of them. “Mmm.. i think still sleep miss cl” the maid answered. “good, i love people call me CL more fasionable” Chaerin said with smiled on her face and walk to upstare where her oppa’s room in there. “yeah, that’s so fashionable with your atitude and your fasion mode miss..”the maid said.

She go to her oppa’s room and knocked “oppa, are you wake up??” but no answered. After three times chaerin called her oppa but, her oppa didn’t give her a responed finally she barked the door.

“YAH! OPPA WAKE UP!” she shouted. But still she didn’t see any a move from her oppa’s coverbed. “Jezz, oppa what’s time is it?” she walked to her oppa’s bed and take of the coverbed. “mm..” her oppa just give her an annoying voice. “okay if you don’t want to wake up” Chaerin said and climbed to her oppa’s bed. “OPPA WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!! WAKE UP!!” she jumped on the bed. “Ya!” finally her brother wake up. “I miss you Jiyong oppa” Chaerin said and hugged her oppa when her oppa still sleepy. ”chill girl, miss you too Chaerin” he wake up and hugged her back. Just her oppa and some person close to her can allowed call her Chaein. ”Hey, why you are in here?” He asked. “Aeh, oppa. Of course to visited you and beside that i want spent my holiday in here with you. By the way, don’t you have go to work oppa?” she cuddling with him. “Yeah, later i am still sleepy” Jiyong huged her again more thighly. “What time you go home last night?” Chaerin asked still hugged him. “Mmm.. 3 a.m i think”. “Woah, that’s too late. You promised to me, you will never in the office before midnight” Chaerin slapped Jiyong arms. “Hhaha, sorry Chaerin i am forget. You know i am such a busy bussenisman. Let oppa get a rest more, okay. Oppa have to attande some important meeting later” he relized they hugged. “Okay. I’ll take a bath and get some rest” she smiled and lived Jiyong’s room. “I wish i can company her” he slept again.

Jiyong sipped his coffy and sitted beside Chaerin who is watching tv. “Hey! What are doing today?” Jiyong asked. “Mm.. i want to go shopping” Chaerin looking at the big flat 3D television.”Can you company me, oppa?” Chaerin said with eyes hopefully. “Oh, sorry dear. Like i told you, i have some important meeting today”. Chaerin pouted “Oh, don’t be sad. I’ll company you this weekand.Promise!” He pinched Chaerin’s cubby cheek and make a ittle finger promise.”Promise!” Chaerin smiled widely, finally she can spent her times with her only one lovely oppa. “By the way, where’s my ordered?” Jiyong asked. “Ah! Yes. Wait i’ll take that”. “No need Chae, i should go now or i’ll be late. You can give to me after i go home” Jiyong said and take his suitcase and hugged chaerin before he go. “Okay than” Chaerin hugged him and did bid goodbye. “Oppa! Fighting! I love you!” Chaerin smiled. “ Me too Chae!” Jiyong smiled and give his suitcase to his buttler and go. “Ah~~ what am i doing this day? I don’t have a friends yet beside  Jiyong oppa”she sighed.

Okay, i know this is so short but at least i make an update.. hehehe.. HOPE YOU LIKE IT ALL....

Please write your opinion with this story on coment box, okay...  

i have an idea about new GBOM FANFIC  from now to past, from their child to the parents. But don't know when i will write that hahhaa...