MY LITTLE PRINCESS HAPPYBIRTHDAY!! SEUNGHYUN SAID

the butterfly love story

 

CHAPTER 2

Tok..tok.. “yes come in”.

“ANYONG MY LITTLE PRINCESS!!” The guy shouted and smiled to her.

“oh, anyong oppa” she stand up greaated that man.

“what are you doing?? Don’t you busy??”. Bom asked that man.

The man showed her a bucket of flowers to her. “You asked me what am i doing? Thi is..” he gave the boucket to Bom. “Oh,Seunghyun oppa thank you” She smile and smell the scent of those flowers. “Happy birthday my princess” He smile widely. “And this from umma. Your favorite uksusu”. He put the box on the bom’s table. “Oh yeah, little mermaid. I heard form umma.. appa will give you one of his company in korea”.”OPPA! don’t call me litlle mermaid again!! I am not little anymore!! I have turn to 20!!”. The man just chuckled and want say something when suddenly a woman come up and scream. “Anyonghaseyo!! Bomie-ah~~!!!”. She said and closed the door behind her. “Oh! Honey you are here?”. She put a box on the table and go to seunghyun. “hehehee.. nde...” He smiled to her.”Omo! you’re too cute! How can i have you?” she pinced Seunhyun’s cheeck. And Seunghyun just smiled and hug her waist with looking eachother deeply. Bom in another side has disgust feeling. Because she never fall in love with a guy after Jiyong. “Ya! Ya! Look at both of you! Lovely dovey bird!”. She puted once again. That is her habit. “Oh, is my little mermaid was jealous?? And than want some hug to??” Seunghyun just separate his arms. Bom in another side who hear Seunghyun said little mermaid again become hot. Hot not in y word, but hot in angry word. “OPPA! I HAVE TOLD YOU TO NOT CALL ME LITTLE MERMAID AGAIN!!”. She pouted. “YA! PARK SEUNGYUN! Can’t you not call her lillte mermaid again?? She is already 20”.  “Ok honey. I’ll cal her fatty than”. “YA!!!”” Bom shouted that mean she doesn’t  agree.” If you call her fatty, then i will not call you my boyfriend again”. Dara just said and take a box ang give to Bom.”Bom this is for you, corn doll and frog husband doll”. Seunghyun who liste that change his bright face and said “OK!” He said he will agree with whatever Dara said. “Thank you my bestfriend, KIM DARA!”. Bom hug Dara. “Ah, Bom! HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY BESTFRIEND!! I WISH IN THIS AGE YOU’LL HAVE A MAN ”. Dara said. “NO! I’ll not let that happened!”. “Ya! You can’t become overprotective to your sister honey. Can’t you just enough with me??”. Dara looking sad with Seunghyun. “Bom, in another side just gigle. “oh, i am sorry honey. Okay i’ll let bom has someone. But i’ll kill them before”. “Park Seunghyun!”.”OK! OK! JUST DON’T LEAVE ME.  ICAN’T LIVE WITHOUT YOU IN THIS WORLD”.  They staring eachother until their lips meet. Bom in anotherside just have to awkward feeling in to her body. Oh god! Why they should kissing in my office and the brave one is INFRONT OF ME!. Bom get frustated she should become ordinary inthis scene. “ehm.. can both of you get a room? I have a meeting to attend”. Seunghyun and Dara who listen Bom’s voice separate quickly and just look at their foot. Bom just smile look at them shyly like that. “So, i’ll leave. Thank you oppa, thak you dara for your present for me. Ah! Oppa i’ll call umma after meeting. Good bye lovely couple”. Before she lost fom their sight, Bom said a words that they can’t forget because of hug embrace.” Ah~ and please get a room you just become actor and actrees whith kissing scene. I am pitty my lawyer. Oppa! Don’t you forget my glass wall”. She pointed the glass wall whic is everyone can see what happend in Bom’s room. She go with smiled crazy.

 

 so, this is TABISAN COUPLE IN THE BEGINING.. YOU SHOULD WAIT FOR GBOM MOMENT.. HEHEHE...

 

OKAY... I AM SO SORRY BEING NERD PEOPLE... I KNOW IAM NOT GOOD IN MAKE A FANFIC.. BUT THANKYOU FOR READING MY FANFIC...

I DON'T THINK I CAN UPDATE FOT NEXT MONTH.. BECAUSE I SHOULD PREPARE MY SELF TO UNIVERSITY TEST...

I HOPE ALL OF YOU STILL WANT TO READ MY FANFIC..

I HOPE I CAN UPDATE,, I AM SO SORRY *BOW 90'