FLASHBACK

the butterfly love story

 

CHAPTER 1

There is a big tree house in the midle of forest. From that house you can see seoul and sea. That place was their favorite place. They decorated their wall with their hands. There were many photos of them on the wall. In that tree house, there was a slipper bed which is always they used to slept. They always plaied in there. They were bestfriend forever. They are Kwon Jiyong and Park bom Lee.

!! FLASHBACK!!

“yongi-ah sorry, my father can’t let me stay here”. She looked at his eyes. He just smiled to her. Honestly, he didn’t want let her go. That little girl was his first love. “make a promise to me, we will meet when we are 20 in here” that little boy said with controled his tears. “nde.. i promise to you. Don’t forget about me okay” she wiped her tears. “ i will never. And how come i forget abot you, beautiful girl”. She chuckled.”ah.. and you can’t  forget about  me. You should remember i am the most handsome boy you ever meet”Jiyong said. She chuckled. How come she had a best friend like him. ;)

“Yongi-ah, i should go.. good bye..” she smiled and huged him thighly. “I’ll miss you bomie” huged her more thighly. She tapped his back and draw a love with her little finger. But Jiyong didn’t recognize that.”What are you doing?” stil hugging each other. “secret...” she smiled widely. “ i should go now.. appa,amma,oppa will be worried about me.

Bom walked down from their treehouse. And run to home. Jiyong who still in the treehouse just cried silently watched her lover or bestfriend go. After minutes pass and he cried so much he remembered he want gave her a neacklace. He went down and ran to her house.

Before he can reach bom’s house, he can see some truck and 2 car has moved. He speed his running level and shout bom’s name.”PARK BOM YANG!! PARKBOM YANG!! PARK BOM~~~~!!!” he felt to the street. He thought too late to gave her a neacklace, just neacklace he want park bom not forget about him. He cried so hard. Sudenly there was a shadow infront of him who covered him from the sun.”Jiyong-ah..” she cried once again. Jiyong who just see her stand up quickly and huged her once again. “Jiyong-ah. I can’t breath..”still cried. Jiyong who listened that, take himself out rom bom and looked at her eyes, those beautiful deep eyes. He will remember those eyes. “ Bom, before you go. ..(sobed) i want (sobed).. give you this.”. he put the neacklace on bom’s neck. “You can’t forget about me okay”. Still crying. “okay.. no matter what happend even frog changes to be you, i’ll always remember you ji”. “yah..why you changes me to frog?? I am more handome than frog. You should remember i am the most handsome guy you ever met. Arraso??”. He said with cleared her tears. “Don’t cry baby. You look ugly when you cried”. He smiled. “Yah.. Jiyong.. i just will leave you like forever and you still teased me? How dare you.” She pouted and Jiyong just chuckled. Suddenly Bom’s oppa approched them. “Bom pali..” he draged her form Jiyong. “ wait oppa..” she let go her wrist from her oppa’s hand and huged jiyong one again “ I LOVE YOU JIYONG, I’ll miss you my bestfriend”. Jiyong felt happy when she said she love him, but his heart turn to sinked when she said my bestfriend. “ I LOVE YOU TOO PARK BOM YANG”.

“Yah! Enough! Let’s go bom”. Bom’s oppa separated them and draged bom from little boy who he dosn’t know. “ Don’t you touch my sister again!” park bom oppa’s gave Jiyong warns. And they go. Jiyong who stiil stand up just cry again see her lover or she called bestfriend go with her families. But he believed they will meet again when 20.

!!END OF FLASHBACK!!

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------- ^,^----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

MM, I AM SO SORRY TO MAKE ALL OF YOU WAIT.. I KNOW I MAKE YOU DISSAPOINT WITH ME..

I AM SO SORRY.. *bow 90'

I AM SO SORRY AGAIN MANY SO GRAMATICAL ERROR..

THANK YOU FOR READ MY STORY :)