G-Dragon

I don't care if they see

"Hey, what's wrong?" Ren asks after school. I look at his pretty face and sigh, motioning with my eyes for him to look towards the gate. "He's here?"

Ren's eyes go wide.

"I guess. What should I do? I mean, I know that I am supposed to go with him... right?" I bite my lip, nervous all of a sudden.

"Well, do you want to?" 

I nod, not needing to second guess that. Of course I want to be with him. He is so mysterious and cute. Who wouldn't want to enter his mind that possibly holds secrets that no one knows.

"Than go." Ren laughs, gently pushing me towards the gates. 

I slap his hands. "Yeah, yeah." I look over my shoulder, seeing him. I cannot control the beating of my heart that tries to escape my body when I notice that one of his eyebrows is raised in a very y fashion. Is he doing this to me on purpose? "Call me later?"

Ren smiles. "Like always." He kisses mu cheek and walks off, his moves too manly for his pretty face and slender body. 

Instead of my lip, my teeth clamp down on the inside of my mouth, chewing on the inner walls, my fingers playing in my jacket pockets. 

Top waves at me, moving so he is not leaning against his perfect black car any more. I think I am walking to him, because I know he is walking to me, but we meet faster than I had planned. Not one sentence has formed in my mind except for stupid ones like Hi, how are you, and Hi, What's up. Those are lame. He knows something private about me, we are way past all the boring greetings.

"How was school?" he asks, his deep voice burning though my ears in such a beautiful way that I am amazed that I am standing still.

"Uh... School?" I look down at our shoes. "School was good."

Top makes this sound, a sound that is kind of like a laugh, but I am not sure, before saying, "Well, that is good." He rests a hand on my shoulder. "So, I have to take you shopping but since I took the day off, I guessed your size and bought you a few things. Would you like to go to my place and try them on?"

The questions seems to have two meanings. It could either be that he really wants me to try on clothes or that he wants me to take mine off so he can have his way with me. 

I swallow dry air, nodding, not being able to form a real sentence again.

Back at his apartment that is on the top floor, I see instantly bags littering his living room. Three are on the sofa, while five others rest on the floor near it. I blink up at him as he jingles his keys in his hand, standing kind of close to me but not touching me.

"Oh. I almost forgot. One of your teachers phoned your father and told them about a class." He pulls out a book from his bag that is black and leather and hands off his shoulder delicately. "She wants you to take an advanced course in history because of how well you have been doing."

I almost groan, but he looks too excited for my negativity towards a school subject.

"What hour?"

"It'll take over your second study hall of the day." He is smiling. "I used to love history in school. I would read the text books just for fun."

Something about the way he talks about the subject makes me want to take the book and read it. 

"Come. I bet this book has my favorite topic in it." I follow him to the chair across the coffee table and sofa, a chair almost big enough for two people. He sits down and pats the small space next to him. I drop my bag to the floor and sit, feeling his body mold against mine. "Now, my professor taught me that certain things tend to be contradicted when you talk about the past."

I don't really listen to what he is saying because it sounds like music. I am leaning on him, looking at the book as he sings the story to me in his beautiful voice. I think I see stars all around the book, and music notes dancing with the stars. Oh... So beautiful. I love it when people sing. It's better when I cannot catch the words because than I can imagine what he or she is saying. 

I sigh, feeling his chest move against my left arm.

I wonder what he is thinking about.