G-Dragon

I don't care if they see

Most boys in an all boys school tend to be homoual. I think it's because of how comfortable we end up getting with each other. And if not completely homoual, than part way, most definitely . I would say that I am more of a b-ual because I still think that I could end up with a girl if that is how fate wants me to be in the end. 

Ren is a homoual. He told me last year when he was almost fifteen. I was the first person he told, and he was so nervous. I remember that his cheeks turned bright red and he got all scared because he wasn't sure about how I would take it. I smiled and hugged him. Ren has not left my side since. He was the first boy I kissed, and I think I was his first, too. It was during one of our sleepovers and we played the "Nervous" Game. I didn't know much about it, but I did end up liking it. We still play it every now and again, even when people are around because I see no reason to care if people see me doing something with another man. Why should it matter? If I am happy, that's all that should matter in my book.

Ren takes my hand after school and smiles at me.

"Want to drop our stuff off at your apartment before doing something?" he suggests.

"Sure." 

We walk down the road, a fire-truck almost running right into Ren but I grab him and we fall into the grass next to the road. His eyes are wide, scared.

"Are you okay?" I say, panicked. 

"Yes... Are you?"

I fix Ren's blonde bangs and stand up, helping him to his feet in the process.

"Yeah, I am." I see that Ren has a scrape now living on his left elbow and frown. "I can't believe that idiot!" 

Ren backs away, scared again by me this time.

I sigh, shaking my head. 

"Let's go. We can clean it when we get to my place." Ren follows my eyes to his elbow and gasps, not noticing it till right now. 

"I..."

I give him a half smile and take his hand. "Come on."

The walk to my place is not that easy. Many cars and fire-trucks are speeding down roads. I even see smoke in the clouds and it is oddly close to my apartment. It doesn't strike me until we are in the streets watching the firemen spraying at my window that is spitting out flames.

"Not again," I say, but I don't think i actually say it. 

"What?" Ren says, his eyes on me.

"Again! Why does this keep happening to me?"

"Again?" Ren beautiful eyes are focused on mine. "J, this has not happened before."

I swallow. "What?"

My head hurts. I am smacked with a strange feeling of de ja vu. It is so strong that I fall to my , my eyes trying to concentrate but they can not. Ren is kneeling next to but I cannot hear what he is saying.

"Where is my baby!?" I hear some how.

"Mom?" But that is not possible. My mother is dead. 

"Move the kids! The windows will break!" someone screams and I am lifted from behind, Ren following. The person holding me sets me down about seventeen feet away in some cold grass. Ren is talking to him.

I am confused. Did this not happen two days ago? Did I not run away from my father after the fire? Did I even meet Top at all? Where is my mother? WHAT IS GOING ON? 

"JiYong?"

I blink, trying to see the face that is staring at me.

"Are you okay?" he asks, and I swear, he sounds like an angel. Could he be? Am I dead? Is that why I was able to hear my mother?

"What's wrong with him?" Ren shouts over all the noise.

"I think he may be in shock," the angel says, touching my face with his warm hands. "Can you hear me, JiYong?"

"Top?" I cannot believe that my mind actually thinks it is him. I must be dead. I got hit with something and died. That's the only reasonable answer here.

He laughs, a sound that touches me deeply. "Yes. Yes, it's me."

"There they are!" My father screams and my eyes open. Top and my father and some woman and Ren are all around me. Top is staring at me, his perfect face so close to mine. Ren has tears in his eyes. My father looks alarmed. The woman is confused. 

"You're okay," Top says, helping me sit up, and his hands, all protective and strong stay on me, keeping me from falling back down. Did he carry me over here? Was it him that I was feeling?

Damn. I am not dead. 

"Seung-hyun, honey, take him to your office. We will be there after we get all this fixed up." The woman has blond hair.

"Yes, mother."

"Ren, please go on home. JiYong will call you later," my father says to Ren who nods, bending down to kiss my cheek before running off.

Top seems to glare in the direction that Ren goes. 

I swallow. 

"Let's go." Top helps me up, one of his arms staying around my waist as he drags me away, my feet not wanting to work for some stupid reason. 

About ten minutes later, after an awkward silent car ride, I am sitting next to him on a leather couch, him still not saying anything.

"Thanks," I finally say, hoping to get him to talk to me. I need him to talk to me. 

"You're welcome," he whispers, rubbing his eyes. 

Just with that, I am able to relax. His voice is so pretty and deep. I wish he would look at me.

 

(IF YOU ARE CONFUSED>....It is understandable. I have decided to make G-dragon a little crazy, and that craziness will hurt him and the people around him eventually. He does not have a dog. He never moved out. So if you re-read the beginning of chapter one, all that is like a dream to him. He does meet Top at the bench and he does sleep over at a firneds house, but that's it. He is lost. He doesnt know what is real.)