(third person) What's wrong with him?

I don't care if they see

Sounds that are too unfamiliar wake Top in moments. He scrambles on the floor and stands, noticing that little JiYong is not in bed anymore. But where is he? Top runs a hand through his hair, adrenaline rushing through his body fast enough to not feel any of the pain from the night before. But was it even morning yet? Top looks at the clock, it reading Three A.M. No. Hardly morning in his mind. 

"JiYong?" he says, his voice very weak, his throat dry. He coughs, moving to the bathroom to knock on the door with a gentle hand. "JiYong?" Top takes command and just walks in after his trying of being respectful fails. JiYong in lying on the floor, shaking, crying. He is sobbing. He is shirtless. His pants look wet and there is a towel next to him. 

What is wrong with him?

Little JiYong cannot make himself stand up to the perfect man that is looming over him. He doesn't want him to be mad. With all this blood...With all this mess, he will be very mad. JiYong's body shakes more and he lies on his stomach, clutching the towel to his face.

"W-W-W-What... Uhhhh..." Top kneels down and reaches for JiYong, his hand touching his sweaty hair. "What happened?"

JiYong's heart stops in his chest. Does he not see the blood? Is he not mad?

Top does something very uncharecteristic for him, he moves to lie next to the boy who turns to look at him through blurry tear filled eyes. Top keeps a hand on JiYong.

"Talk to me," he whispers, tracing JiYong's jaw with his thumb.

"Blood..." JiYong stops talking, not seeing the blood anymore. But, this has happened before so he just shrugs it off and opens his mouth. 

"Is this about your mom?"

The question catches JiYong off guard, but he knows how to answer. But, he doesn't;t want to lie to Top. He wants to be one with Top. No lies. No secrets.

"Ever since she died...I've been seeing things and imagining things." Jiyong closes his eyes, feeling almost weightless. He has not told anyone that. Ever. Not even to Ren or his father.

Top feels the opposite. He feels a bit sick. How can he help a kid that sees things? What does that even mean?

"Please say something," JiYong says, starting to become weak in the silence. 

"Can I help you?" he says after a long moment.

JiYong opens his eyes and shakes his head.

Top grabs the back of the boys neck and forces him closer to him. "Let me help you," he breathes into JiYong's mouth.