[26]

She's That Girl!

 

“What do you mean they’ve escaped?!” Mi Sun roared loudly. “I’m sorry, boss. I don’t remember anything, but getting hit on the head,” one of the men spoke back through the phone.

 

“I’ll find them as soon as possible!” The man replied. “They couldn’t have gone far. I’ll be there soon,” Mi Sun responded back with anger, and hung up the phone.

 

She turned around quickly, and came upon seeing her husband. Yoon Sup raised an eyebrow at his wife, as he saw that she seemed to be in a bit of hurry. 

 

“Who was that on the phone?” Yoon Sup questioned, although he was sure of knowing who it is. “It’s Yumi, from work. She’s caught in some trouble, and need my help,” Mi Sun lied; as she gave her husband a smile.

 

“Is that so?” Yoon Sup questioned, trying to act like he knew nothing. “Yeah. So I’ll be home late,” Mi Sun replied, and grabs her purse. “Ah, have you seen Daehyun?” Her husband questioned upon their son.

 

“I haven’t seen him come home all day. Are you sure he’s not at basketball practice?” Mi Sun answered. “Daehyun doesn’t have practice on Thursdays,” Yoon Sup replied, which caught Mi Sun by the tongue.

 

“Maybe he’s out with friends?” She tried to sound convincing. “But he would always call,” Yoon Sup said, and looked at his cellphone. “He’s a grown up now. Don’t be too worry,” Mi Sun replied, and then heads out.

 

Taebin ducked down in the car, as Mi Sun walked passed her husband’s vehicle to her own. Four men dressed in suits, also followed Mi Sun inside. Yoon Sup watched from inside the house, and found everything quite odd.

 

“Sue,” Yoon Sup called to his maid. “Yes master?” She walked towards him. “What is my wife up to?” He questioned the working maid. “Uh…” Maid Sue was tongue tied, as she was told not to say anything.

 

Matter of fact, all of the maids and butlers were told to not say a single word.

 

“If you know what’s going on, I prefer you tell me now. If you don’t, then I will make sure that you go back home in the Philippines tonight,” Yoon Sup threatened Maid Sue’s job on the line.

 

“Please master, I’ll spill out everything I know,” Maid Sue surrendered, knowing that back at home doesn’t have anything to support her and her poor family.

 

When the car had pulled out and away, Himchan quickly followed it with a taxi. Luckily that Zico and the gang had shown up on time with four wheels moving, as Haru needs to be rescued immediately.

 

Haru yelped in pain, as she dropped to the floor instantly. Daehyun kept trying to help pick her up, but her injured leg wouldn’t help.

 

“You go on ahead, Daehyun. I can’t move on anymore,” Haru was breathed tiredly, as she had tried her best to move out. “I can’t go on without you,” Daehyun replied, in which Haru chuckled.

 

“Yah, why are you helping me out so much? I’m not anything to you. We’re not even related,” Haru spat out. 

 

Daehyun froze in position, as the words stung his heart. Haru still doesn’t know, and it kills him inside that his older sister would just see him as a stranger.

 

“It’s for Himchan hyung, of course. You see, if something were to happen to you, and I was around to not help, he’d kill me. Don’t you think so?” Daehyun thought of an excuse.

 

“Tch, that lover boy,” Haru cackled, as Himchan came across her mind. “Exactly, so now that we’re on that topic, let’s get going. I can carry you on my back too,” Daehyun said.

 

“No, no. I might be too heavy for you,” Haru shook her head, but Daehyun didn’t care. “If you can’t walk anymore, I can at least do the favor in carrying you. It’ll be okay,” he assured her.

 

“I don’t want you to carry me, if we’re never going to find a car roaming by. Besides, it’s getting dark and maybe we should just hide until tomorrow,” Haru insisted, but Daehyun shook his head.

 

“We already made it out of the skewer, in which we thought was a warehouse. We can make it past the hilltop we’re nearby, and possibly back to the cities before the sun set. C’mon, Haru,” Daehyun kept pressuring her.

 

“I know that I am strong, but I am not always,” Haru kept bickering back, and lightly massaged her leg. “That’s why I offered to have me carry you,” Daehyun offered again.

 

Haru thought for a second, and finally nodded her head. Daehyun smiled gradually, and carried Haru on his back.

 

“Remember, I already called for help by using my watch. They’ll get to us in no time,” Daehyun reminded Haru. “You’re so full of it, kid,” Haru chortled, and Daehyun smiled.

 

“It’s who I am,” he replied, and the two continued on their route.

 

“Yong Guk, I’ve found out where we’re headed to. I’m noticing that we’re headed to a broken down bridge, deep in Seoul,” Himchan spoke over the phone to his friend. “Alright, just hit me up with photos, and I’ll take it directly to the cops,” Yong Guk replied.

 

“The vehicle is stopping,” Zico said, as he tapped Himchan on the arm. “We should stop too,” Himchan suggested. 

 

The boys headed out from both the taxis they’ve taken, and hid behind the abandon buildings nearby. Slowly creeping and following the people, Himchan quickly texts Taebin.

 

“Let’s split up,” Kyung said, as he noticed that their group is too huge. “Jaehyo, Jihoon, Taeil, and Yookwon will go with me. Minhyuk, and Zico will go with you,” Kyung decided.

 

“You guys be careful then,” Himchan said, and the boys nodded their heads. “Call us when finding Haru,” Zico told Kyung, and the boys separated.

 

 

“Daehyun-ah, let’s rest first,” Haru spoke up, as she can tell that Daehyun is getting tired. “No need. I think I spot a road,” he replied, but Haru lightly slaps his arm.

 

“Let’s rest,” she demanded. “The sun is setting soon. I don’t want to stay in this spooky place,” Daehyun responded with a whining tone, as the abandoned buildings they came across were creeping him out.

 

“Would you stop being such a girl? You’re acting as if a ghost will pop out,” Haru teased the young boy. “I don’t believe in that,” he scoffed off, and gently places Haru down.

 

“Hey, I didn’t realize that you’ve gotten hurt,” Haru said, as she saw a tiny dab of dried blood hidden behind Daehyun’s bangs. “I’m okay. Those stupid people knocked me out before throwing me in the skewer along with you,” he replied.

 

Haru let out a deep sigh, and soon took off her blazer. Noticing a tiny puddle of water, she dabbed the end of sleeve with it. 

 

“What are you doing?” Daehyun asked, as he watches Haru. “Cleaning up the dried blood,” she answered, and then leans in close to gently wash the blood off. 

 

A part of Daehyun lightened up, as he never thought to have such a brother-sister bond with Haru for a second. He’d always watched Haru take good care of Zelo, and was envy of the giant kid.

 

Daehyun soon felt his feelings building up, and his sniffles grew aloud. Haru stopped cleaning up the kid, and looked at Daehyun confusedly.

 

“What’s wrong, kiddo?” Haru asked. “Nothing,” Daehyun sniffed loudly, as he wiped the forming tears. “I’m sorry to make you stop, but I noticed that you were tired,” Haru said, thinking that he was upset to stop.

 

“It’s not that. I don’t care for that at all,” he replied. “Well, a guy doesn’t cry for a reason,” Haru stated, and Daehyun tried calming down. “I wasn’t really crying. Something was just in my eyes,” he lied, and broke out into a tiny laughter.

 

“I know the difference between crying and what happens when something is inside the eyes,” Haru gave a smart remark. “You did say that a guy wouldn’t cry for a reason. Therefore, I wasn’t crying,” Daehyun defended for himself.

 

“Tch,” Haru scoffed, and then laughed quietly. “Haru,” Daehyun looked at her, as she wasn’t looking so intimidating, but rather relaxed. “Yeah?” She turned to face him. “If you were to find out something that was hidden from you for so long, would you forgive the person whom hid it?” Daehyun questioned.

 

“What do you mean?” She asked, not quite understanding Daehyun’s question. “For example, if you were to find out that you’re not who you are, because your friends and family hid your real life from you, would you forgive them?” He explained in details.

 

Haru swayed her head from side to side slowly, as she came to think about Daehyun’s question. She wasn’t sure on how to handle a situation like this.

 

“Well, it may take a while to forgive the people. I mean, knowing how myself is, I don’t forgive anyone easily,” Haru answered plainly. “But if you don’t forgive, how will you forget and be able to move on?” Daehyun asked another.

 

“Why are you asking this?” She ignored his second question. “I’m just wondering,” Daehyun answered, and gave her a small smile. “Well you wonder too much,” Haru replied.

 

“I—“

 

“So this is how far you’ve both had traveled?” A female’s voice spoken up from behind Daehyun and Haru. “,” Daehyun cursed under his breath, as he pulled Haru up aside with him.

 

“Let us go,” Haru muttered, as she stood behind the young boy. “Daehyun-ah, why are you helping that girl? Shouldn’t you come and stay by your mother’s side?” Mi Sun smirked at her son, and Haru’s eyes widened.

 

“Our captor is your mother?” Haru asked, as she backed away slowly from Daehyun. “No! I mean, yes. But in a way, no. Look, listen to me,” Daehyun tried to explain, but Haru was in utter shock from believing him now.

 

Kyung quickly texted Zico and the others, as he and the boys had found Haru. 

 

“Should we go out and help?” Jihoon asked Kyung for permission. “Not until Zico or Himchan replies back,” Kyung whispered an answer. 

 

“Hand over the girl, and no one gets hurt,” Mi Sun ordered Daehyun. “In your dreams,” Daehyun replied, not wanting to give Haru to his mother. “What is going on?” Haru asked, as she didn’t understand the condition.

 

Suddenly, a helicopter was heard flying over and above them. Daehyun sighed with relief, knowing that help has come along. Anger triggered Mi Sun, as Daehyun kept protecting Haru, and so she took out the gun inside her purse.

 

“Give her to me this instant,” Mi Sun spoke through gritted teeth, as she dared point a gun at her son. “You’re willing to kill your son too?” Yoon Sup’s voice was heard, as he and Taebin appeared.

 

“Coach!” Haru was thrilled to see Taebin. “Haru, don’t be scared. We’ll get you to the safe side,” Taebin alarmed the young girl. “Do not hurt her,” Yoon Sup’s tone was sharp, as he glared at his wife.

 

“Ma’am, if I were you, I’d put your weapon down,” a woman’s voice spoke up from the helicopter. “If you’re going to kill Haru, then you’ll have to kill me too,” Daehyun said, as he stood shielding Haru.

 

“Haru!” Himchan shouted out to her, as he ran up to the spot out of breath. “Himchan, stay back!” Haru said, as she ushered with hand motions, as she didn’t want him to get hurt.

 

Zico saw that Kyung and the others were still hidden, and swayed his head to the side. Kyung nodded his head, understanding what to do. He then led the group behind where Mi Sun and her tiny crowd were.

 

“Daehyun, I am telling you to give me the girl,” Mi Sun instructed. “I am not handing Haru over to any extent. Your gun doesn’t frighten me,” Daehyun replied. 

 

“Then you—“

 

“Let Haru go!” Kyung screamed, as he and the four boys attacked the group. “Haru!” Himchan and Zico ran to help. “Yah!” Mi Sun fired the first gunshot, but missed when Daehyun pushed Haru down.

 

“Crazy woman!” Jihoon yelled, as he attacked Mi Sun down. “Get the gun,” Jaehyo ordered, as he jumped kick one of the men in suits. “Take us down, ers,” Taeil fired two punches at the guy he attacked.

 

“Watch your back!” Minhyuk yelled, as he helped Yookwon. “Ahhhh! !” Jihoon cried, as Mi Sun bit his arm. “Let him go,” Taebin tried pulling Mi Sun off the young kid. 

 

“Take this for hurting Haru, er!” Zico yelled, as he and Kyung double-team up on a guy. “Eat my shoe, dirt bag!” Yookwon bellowed, and kicked the guy who tried a sneak attack on him, on the mouth.

 

“Grab the gun, someone!” Jihoon yelped in deep pain, as Mi Sun released him, and turned around whacking Taebin off of her. “What are you doing, Mi Sun?” Yoon Sup ran towards his wife, when she had gotten hold of the gun.

 

“Don’t en touch me, or I will blow your brains off!” Mi Sun yelled out like a psychopath, and laughed audibly. “Put the gun down,” Yoon Sup stumbled backwards, when his wife pointed the gun at him.

 

“Are you okay?” Himchan asked Haru, as he brushed her hair back. “I’m fine,” she replied, and tried pushing Daehyun off of her. “Daehyun,” she grunted out his name, as she shook him.

 

“Daehyun-ah, get off of me,” Haru cackled, and then noticed the bloodstain on her white blouse. “Daehyun-ah!” Himchan yelled, as saw the motionless boy. “Son, son!” Yoon Sup screamed, as he ran towards Haru and Daehyun’s bodies.

 

“Dae…hyun?” Mi Sun choked on her words, as her lips began to quiver. “Daehyun-ah, Daehyun-ssi!” Haru shook the boy, as tears started to spill out from her eyes. “Noo…na,” he silently breathed out.

 

“Yah, yah! You better not die on me. Daehyun-ah!” Haru screamed, as she continued shaking him. “Jung Daehyun!” Yoon Sup yelled for his sun. “Haru…noona,” Daehyun raised a hand slowly, and Haru quickly grabs it.

 

“I’m right here, you idiot. Please be okay. Don’t die on me, you hear? Don’t you ing die on me!” She cursed at the kid. “You’re…okay,” he gave her a smile, as a tear slid past down his eye.

 

“Get me a ing medic!” Yoon Sup shouted. “Hop on! Now, now!” Zinger yelled, as the helicopter had lowered down. “Daehyun-ah,” Haru couldn’t stop crying, as Yoon Sup and Himchan helped carried him to the helicopter.

 

“My boy,” Mi Sun’s gun dropped to the ground, as she fell down on her knees. “I’m his father,” Yoon Sup told Zinger, as he held onto Daehyun’s hand. “I know who you are, Mr. Jung,” she gave him a smile.

 

“Haru, Haru,” Himchan shook her lightly, as he brought her along with him onto the helicopter. “Please take them ahead,” Yoon Sup ordered. “Got it,” Zinger replied. “I’ll go with!” Taebin offered, and the rest of the seven boys joined along.

 

“Who are you?” Haru looked at the woman who had helped them. “I am Agent Zinger, from the underground working field of Secret. I’m glad to have finally meet the famous Im Haru, as Agent Daehyun always talked about you,” Zinger introduced herself.

 

“What?” Haru tilted her head to the side confusedly. “You’ll know more soon,” Zinger flashed another smile at Haru, as the helicopter flew off.

 

 

After watching Daehyun being pushed immediately inside a room, Himchan held Haru’s hand with assurance. He knew how worried she was, although she had no clue who Daehyun is to her. 

 

“We heard about what happened on the news. Are you okay?” Jae Bong came running to the hall, as Zelo followed afterward with crutches. “Yah, aren’t you supposed to be resting?” Haru scolded her young brother.

 

“I was scared!” Zelo whined, and then hugged his sister. “I’m fine, okay?” She smiled at him, and at Jae Bong also. “I’m fine, dad,” she answered his question. 

 

“But the person who got hurt is—“

 

“I’m sorry to come out in an urgent of matter like this. However, we noticed that patient Jung Daehyun has lost lots of blood, and had noticed how rare of a blood type he has. We’ve called in for the order, but it’ll arrive longer than expected. We can’t wait much longer, or else the patient will die. Is there any family member here that we can use?” The doctor asked the group.

 

The kids shook their heads, as no one was related to Daehyun specifically. But Taebin couldn’t let the young boy die. He had protected Haru, and they are siblings.

 

“She’s the sister of that boy,” Taebin spoke up, as he pushed Haru foreword. “What?” Haru turned to face her coach. “You’re the only Jung here, who can save Daehyun. Go,” Taebin said, and then shutting his eyes afterwards.

 

“What do you mean?” Haru asked Taebin with eyes widened. “Come with me, Miss,” the doctor said, as he gently takes Haru away with him.

 

 

I know, I know.

WHY DID EVERYTHING HAPPEN SO FAST?

WHERE IS THE ACTION?

WHY DID I DO THIS TO DAEHYUN? 

I'm sorry, but this is what Daehyun gets for ruining my bias list in B.A.P lol jkjk

THE ACTION WILL BE IN BAP'S NEW STORY. TROLOLOL. I'm a true troll, yes indeed.

Everything happened fast, because I felt like it. :\ LMAO

SO ALL OF B.A.P'S TEASE PICTURES ARE RELEASED. I WANT TO DIE NOW. *dead*

[Teaser of B.A.P'S new fic]

 

“I didn’t come back home to just bury my mother,” Yong Guk told Himchan, as the two faced off each other with death glares. “Don’t find anymore troubles, hyung,” Himchan said, trying to calm down his old friend.

“What are you going to do, if we don’t listen?” Zelo questioned, as he stood up beside Yong Guk, and looked at Himchan. “Look guys, we’re old buddies,” Himchan tried giving them a smile.

“Wipe that smile off your face, because we don’t give a what you say,” Haru spoke up, and joined along with her brothers. 

[End of teaser]