[o9]

She's That Girl!

 

“Are you crazy?!” Yong Guk shouted aloud, as he slammed both hands on the table. Everyone inside the restaurant looked at Yong Guk’s direction, and Himchan assured everyone that he’s okay, and went back to doing his or her business.

“Hyung, you’ll just get yourself killed,” Young Jae told Himchan. “I won’t at all,” Himchan replied, and sipped his drink.

“Don’t you know how dangerous Haru is? You’re going to fight her so you can be her friend? That’s so darn crazy. If I were you, I’d just stop looking at her way,” Yong Guk said, chewing on a piece of chicken.

“Exactly, you’re not me. So I’m willing to do anything to make Haru my girlfriend. I’ve been attracted to her the first time I saw her, and I’m not backing away from her,” Himchan told his friends.

“You are really smoking something,” Yong Guk said, and Himchan laughed.

“Anyways, let’s talk about that Daehyun guy,” Young Jae said, changing the subject. Yong Guk scoffed, and turned his direction away. “What about him?” Himchan asked, looking at Young Jae.

“There’s just so much unbelievable rumors about him, and I hate it,” Young Jae answered, and pursed his lips together. “Like who would put their own friend in a coma?” Young Jae asked, and his two friends started to think for a while.

“Maybe the guy is stronger than we all thought he is,” Yong Guk suggested, and Young Jae glared at his hyung. “Yah hyung, would you stop being so negative about him? He’s in your team now,” Young Jae said, and Yong Guk smacked Young Jae’s head with his chopstick.

“For defending the kid, you’re the school’s team new mascot,” Yong Guk said, and Young Jae pouted in anger. “Yah, both of you stop arguing,” Himchan told the two boys.

“He started it,” Young Jae said, pointing at Yong Guk.

“Me? You little—“

The doors opened and the bell rung as usual, and Himchan gazed up to see who had entered. A bunch of guys, around seven of them and a girl entered inside, and Himchan’s eyes widened.

Yong Guk was still busy head locking Young Jae, as the two didn’t hear Himchan’s loud gasp. The female sat down with the seven males, and then she looked over to find Himchan also.

“Haru noona,” a voice shouted, as soon as the door opened again. Yong Guk heard that, and released Young Jae immediately, as he saw Haru sitting with a bunch of guys.

Haru turned over at Zelo, and smiled at him. She ignored Himchan’s existence in the restaurant, as she greeted Zelo and Jongup.

“Woah, Zelo is so tall!” The seven guys at the table said aloud, and Himchan tried his best to ignore the loudness. Zelo greeted the guys, and then saw Himchan peeking over a bit.

“Hyung!” Zelo shouted excitedly, as he waved at Himchan. “Hi there,” Himchan greeted Zelo, and gave him a small wave. “You’re the kid’s friend?” Yong Guk whispered. “Mm, so-so,” Himchan answered, tilting his head side to side.

Zelo walked up to Himchan, and grabbed him from his seat and walked him over to Haru’s table. “Zelo, what are you doing?” Haru asked, as Zelo ignored her.

“These are who my noona train with. That’s Zico, Jaehyo, BBomb, UKwon, P.O, Taeil, and Kyung. They’re all my hyungs like how you’re my hyung too,” Zelo introduced the seven guys to Himchan.

“Sup, I’m Kim Himchan,” Himchan introduced himself. “Oh, you’re familiar. Aren’t you TS High’s m.v.p, for the basketball team?” Ukwon asked, and Himchan tilt his head to the side a bit and smiled.

“Uh, sort of. I’m not very good like rumor says,” Himchan cackled an answer, and Zelo slightly punched Himchan. “He’s good at basketball. Well, I haven’t seen him play yet, but he’s good,” Zelo said, and the boys all laughed.

“Zelo, what are you doing?” Haru asked him again, and Zelo sighed as he turned to look at his sister. “I’m introducing my friend to our friends,” Zelo answered, and Haru snickered.

“Your friend? When was this arranged?” Haru asked, as Zelo shook his head and ignored Haru. “Sit down Himchan, and eat with us,” Zelo offered, but Himchan saw Haru’s death glare.

“It’s okay, I came with my friends too. So I’ll just dine with them,” Himchan replied, as he pointed over at Yong Guk and Young Jae. Zelo peeked at the two lonely boys, and pouted.

“Okay then, I’ll see you on your game when you play,” Zelo said, and Himchan nodded his head. Haru rolled her eyes away, as her guy friends looked at her confusedly.

 

“Alright, see you guys later,” Haru said to her friends, as they bid goodbyes at the bus stop. Haru and Zelo walked Jongup home, and then headed over to the movie rentals.

“Noona, can I get cartoon movies?” Zelo asked, and Haru nodded her head. Zelo ran to the cartoon section, as Haru looked around the action aisle.

While Zelo was jollily looking at the cartoon movies, he heard a couple of people talking about his sister.

“I’m serious, Haru is fighting with Himchan,” a person whispered. “Shh, she’s in here. You shouldn’t be so loud,” another person said. “I’m just pointing out the truth,” the person replied.

Zelo tilted his head in confusion, and then walked up to the two people. “Excuse me, but Haru is fighting Himchan?” Zelo asked the two people, and one of them nodded their head.

“Himchan agreed to it, when Haru made that suggestion,” a long black hair girl answered. “Then again, I don’t think they would fight. Just to become friends, I think Haru should be nice and give Himchan a chance,” a short brown mushroom hair girl added.

“I see,” Zelo said, as he nodded his head. Haru walked past the action to horror, and the two girls sped off. Zelo didn’t get to ask for more information, but then Haru already came and poked his back.

“Are you done choosing your movies?” Haru asked him. “Huh? Oh, not yet,” Zelo answered, as he turned to find his sister. “Well, I got nothing,” Haru replied, and Zelo nodded his head.

“I’m guessing, no movies tonight then. It’s okay too,” Zelo said, as he walked out of the rental movie store first. Haru followed after him, and they both walked home together.

“Noona, you’re not thinking of doing anything to Himchan hyung, are you?” Zelo asked curiously. “Tch, where are you getting at?” Haru asked, wondering how Zelo came up with this question.

“Well, you seem to not like him. Is there something wrong? You should be nice to him, at least. He saved my life,” her brother said. Haru glanced at her brother, and cackled.

“Himchan, hmph,” Haru whispered. Zelo was slightly confused, but then he shrugged it off when the two reached home.

 

Haru doodled inside her notebook in class, as Mr. Han went over test answers that were taken in the morning. She yawned aloud, and stretched her arms out, when the bell had rang for lunch.

“Did you want anything from the canteen?” Eun Yi asked Haru. “Nah, I packed my lunch today,” Haru answered, and Eun Yi nodded her head, as she headed out to the canteen.

“I’ll catch up with you later,” Yong Guk told Himchan, as he followed Eun Yi out. Himchan shook his head, and chortled at his friend. “Oppa, would you like to eat lunch with me? I have no practice,” Subin offered, and Himchan looked over at Haru.

Of course Haru was too busy eating her lunch, which she didn’t care to look at Himchan. “Actually, I’m thinking about skipping lunch,” Himchan told Subin, as he walked over to Haru’s seat.

“Hey Haru, when will the fight start?” Himchan asked readily to be friends with Haru. “I’m eating here, please discuss this matter later,” Haru answered.

“Then when will be the perfect time?” He asked. Haru looked up at Himchan, and smirked as she drank her Coca-Cola. Himchan gulped in fear, knowing that he’ll lose, but he wasn’t going to lose hope.

“After school tomorrow, under the TS Blossom Bridge,” Haru scheduled their fight. “Alright,” Himchan replied with a smile, and walked out of homeroom.

Subin scoffed, as she walked up to Haru next. “Why are you doing this to Himchan?” She asked infuriated at Haru’s decision. “If you disapprove of it, then stop your ‘oppa’ from fighting me,” Haru answered not caring at all.

“You—“ Subin was about to punch Haru, but Haneul stopped her. “Unnie, she’s not worth it. We’ll get her next time,” Haneul muttered to Subin. “Yeah, next time when you do a cheap shot, because you’re too scared to face me,” Haru said.

“Pfft, you’ll see karma one day, Haru,” Subin said, as she flinched away from Haneul’s hold. “Karma for what? I never did anything wrong or bad to people. You’re the one always plotting ideas to hurt me, but fail in it. For future plans advises, take care of your own business maturely, Subin,” Haru replied, and then walked out of homeroom rolling her eyes.

Daehyun saw that Haru make her way up the rooftop, and was about to follow, but then heard Eun Yi shout after Haru. Eun Yi then followed after Haru, and Daehyun secretly followed also.

“So are you really fighting Kim Himchan?” Eun Yi asked Haru, who sighted down from the rooftop building. “Yeh,” Haru answered. “Interesting, I’ve never seen a guy and girl fight before. This will probably fun,” Eun Yi said, rooting on for Haru.

“It’s going to be fast and easy. I already read Himchan’s pointers. He ain’t got no chance against me,” Haru said, as Eun Yi gasped in amazement. “How can you read a body pointer so quickly?” She asked.

“Eh, it’s easy,” Haru replied, shrugging. “Well, even though it’s been said that Himchan was a black belt in Taekwondo like you, are you sure he ain’t got a chance?” Eun Yi asked curiously.

“Are you choosing sides?” Haru asked, and Eun Yi shook her head. “I will never betray you,” Eun Yi said, and Haru giggled. “You sounded like my bro—“ Haru stopped herself, before revealing about Zelo’s identity to a newly stranger friend.

“Bro?” Eun Yi asked, to see if Haru was going to finish her sentence. “A broski of mine,” Haru answered, and Eun Yi raised an eyebrow with confusion.

“It’s a guy saying. Broski as in guy friend, since we just substitute it around,” Haru explained, and Eun Yi nodded her head understanding.

Daehyun watched Haru from afar, as he pursed his lips together in a pout. He lowered his head, and walked back down to homeroom, as he thought about never becoming friends with Haru. Just for once, Daehyun wanted Haru to notice him more.

Young Jae angrily pulls off the mascot head costume off of him, and saw Daehyun walking up towards him. “Hey Daehyun,” Young Jae greeted him. Daehyun looked up, and gave Young Jae a ‘sup’ nod.

“My friends and I are catching up on the movie ‘The Avengers’ later on tonight. Did you want to join in?” Young Jae asked, and Daehyun tilt his head to the side and thought for a while.

“I have lots of homework to do. Thanks for the invite though,” Daehyun answered afterwards, and Young Jae shrugged. “Well, whenever you want to hangout, just let me know. You’re part of the team now, and let’s get along well,” Young Jae said, and Daehyun nodded his head in silent.

Yong Guk saw the entire thing, and crossed his arms angrily walking over at Young Jae, when Daehyun disappeared. “What the heck, man?” Yong Guk asked. “Hyung, the kid is cool,” Young Jae said, as slipped his mascot head back on.

“He won’t be so cool, when I’m sitting next to you in the hospital,” Yong Guk said, and Young Jae pushed Yong Guk’s face with his huge ‘WARRIOR’ mascot hand. “Talk to the hand,” Young Jae said before leaving.

 

“Is Young Jae here yet?” Himchan asked, looking at the time. “No, he said he’ll be kind of late, and for us to just go in first,” Yong Guk said, as he waited in line to buy the movie tickets.

“Will he even come?” Himchan asked another question, and Yong Guk shrugged. “Two tickets for Avengers, please,” Yong Guk said, buying him and Himchan movie tickets.

“Shouldn’t we at least wait for Young Jae? I mean, it was his movie night idea,” Himchan suggested, and Yong Guk shrugged. “He talked with the masked kid today. I was scared for his life,” Yong Guk replied, and Himchan rolled his eyes.

“Daehyun is our teammate now, be nice,” Himchan said, and Yong Guk ignored him. Yong Guk saw Eun Yi couple blocks away, and entered the TS Public Library. “Yoo Eun Yi!” Yong Guk shrieked, as he pulled Himchan along with him.

“What the heck!?” Himchan yelped. “Shut it!” Yong Guk yelled, as he pulled Himchan down and they both hid behind a tiny bush outside the library.

“Dude, just go inside and talk to her,” Himchan said, as Eun Yi sat right by the window sight of where they both were hiding. “She’s so cute,” Yong Guk said smiling, as he pulled out a pair of binoculars.

“When the hell did you have that binoculars?” Himchan asked his hyung, as he felt crept out. “Shut it, I say!” Yong Guk said again, as he covered Himchan’s mouth.

Himchan turned away, and stood up from the hiding spot. “I’m going to wait for Young Jae,” Himchan said, as he was about to head back at the theaters.

When he was about to head back, he saw Haru getting inside a cab. There was a guy who had got inside first. “Let me borrow that for a second,” Himchan said, as he snatched Yong Guk’s binoculars.

“Yah, yah, get your own!” Yong Guk shouted, and Himchan ignored him. Himchan watched Haru get inside the cab, and then saw it drove off. He threw the binoculars back at Yong Guk, as he wondered who the guy was with Haru.



 

SOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY FOR THE SLOW UPDATE.

I'm tryna study for my permit's test, so I can get my license. I am an oldie who isn't driving yet. LOL! *embarrassed*

BUT THEN, I WILL UPDATE MORE OKAY! XDD

Sorry for a short chapter also. I have two birthday bashes to go to in ONE hour. >.<

I HOPE YA LOVE THIS UPDATE! =]]

I also started a new story, which is based about "YOU+BIAS" fic. They're short "YOU" stories. CLICK HERE TO CHECK IT OUT