[o8]

She's That Girl!

 

“Haru noona, where is mom and dad?” Zelo asked, as he came knocking at Haru’s door. “They left for work early this morning,” Haru answered, and opened her door.

“Is it okay if I skip school today then?” Zelo asked, as he looked at her. “Why?” Haru asked back.

“My head still hurts, and I want to rest,” he answered. “Rest then, I won’t tell mom and dad a thing,” Haru said, and Zelo nodded his head as he hopped back to his room.

Haru then decided to take the skateboard from this Aron Kwak guy. She was surely going to make this guy regret for beating up her brother.

Haru yawned, as she stood in front of Pledis High. Then a kid rolled up with Zelo’s skateboard, riding the skateboard, as it was his. Haru smirked, and then kicked him straight on the chest. The kid fell back, and Haru stepped on the skateboard stopping its pace.

“What the ?” The kid asked, as he sat up holding onto his chest. Haru simply stepped on the skateboard to flip up, and she caught it with her hand. She looked down at the kid, and smirked at him.

“Aron Kwak, right?” Haru asked. “Yeah, who the are you?” The boy answered, as he stood up to reach for the skateboard. Haru moved the skateboard to her back, and slapped his hand away.

“You placed that kid in the hospital. You’ve got some guts, kid,” Haru said, and Aron scoffed. “I don’t know who you’re talking about. Give me back my skateboard,” Aron demanded, as his hand reaches out for the skateboard.

“Your skateboard? Excuse me, but you’re wrong. This doesn’t belong to you, so I suggest you stop claiming everything you touch as yours,” Haru told him, and then rolled her eyes walking away.

“Just where do you think you’re going?” Aron asked, as he placed his hand on Haru’s shoulder. Haru grabbed Aron’s hand from behind, and threw him out in front of her. He landed on his back, and groaned in pain, whilst Haru cackled.

“Moon Jongup, does the name ring a bell to you?” Haru asked Aron, as she crouched down to his ground level. “What...about...him?” Aron asked back. “His tall blonde hair friend. Because of you, he could’ve died last night. Touch those two boys again, and you’ll be crippled for life, understood?” Haru explained.

Aron looked away, not answering Haru at all. She grabbed hold of his shoulder, and squeezed it tightly. “Ow! Okay, understood!” Aron shouted, and Haru walked off.

Before Haru could walk away, someone shouted to her. Haru turned around, and faced familiar faces. She snickered, as the people scoffed.

“Tch, well if it isn’t Nana,” Haru said, and the girl Nana giggled. “How do you do, Im Haru?” Nana asked, as Haru shrugged. “I’ve been the same, beating up people like rumors say,” Haru answered, and Nana shook her head.

“Aron, what did our dongsaeng do to you, that you’re here in Pledis turf?” A girl from behind Nana asks. “Lizzy, still the same nosy chick. I’ll have you known, that your dongsaeng, got the guts and placed a friend of mine in the TS turf in the hospital. Not only that, he stole this skateboard from the friend also,” Haru answered with a straight face.

Nana looked at Aron, who stood up behind a couple of girls. “Why’d you do it?” Nana asked him. “Well you see...” he started out nervously. “No, Aron. I do not see a thing. Explain!” Nana shouted.

“Enough Nana,” another girl said, as she came out to see what was going on. “Im Haru?” The girl questioned, as Haru rolled her eyes. “Alice,” Haru mumbled. “I thought that you’re more of a TS person. Why come to Pledis?” The girl Alice asked.

“Why does that matter? Besides Alice, you should teach your schoolmates not to mess with my TS people. If I get one more TS schoolmate in the hospital by a Pledis kid, you know what will happen,” Haru explained, and Alice snickered.

“So Aron placed a TS kid in the hospital?” Alice asked, as she glanced over at Aron. “What do you think?” Haru asked and chortled.

Alice walked over to Aron, and slapped him across the face. “Alice sunbae!” Aron yelped, and Alice rolled her eyes away. “How much was the hospital fee?” She asked Haru.

“No need, it’s already paid for. I just came to warn him, and get back what’s mine. The skateboard,” Haru answered, and Alice smirked. “Just the same old Haru,” Alice said, and Haru chuckled.

“Fine then, have it your way. After this, no more stepping on each other’s turf. You got what you want, and I’ll teach this newbie kid to get away from your street,” Alice said, and Haru nodded her head.

They both shook hands in agreement, and Haru skateboarded away with Zelo’s skateboard.

 

Himchan blankly stared at the board in homeroom, as class was about to start any minute. There were no signs of Haru, and he was getting worried. Subin surely was talking to him, but he was spacing out.

“Oppa, are you and Yong Guk opening another dancing event soon? The last one was very fun!” Subin said, and Himchan sighed. He glanced over at her, and sighed again. “You lied to me, and is now talking to me like nothing happened? I’m very disappointed,” Himchan told Subin.

Eun Yi cackled silently, as she heard what Himchan said to Subin. Yong Guk looked over at Eun Yi who was laughing quietly, and smiled at her. She was just so cute, and Yong Guk just wished that she already belonged to him.

“Haru,” Himchan called to her instantly, as soon as she entered inside homeroom. The bell rang just on time also, and Haru was catching her breath. She carried inside the skateboard, and placed it under her desk.

“Woah, what else doesn’t Haru do?” Whispers gone around the homeroom. Haru rolled her eyes, ignoring the whispers. Himchan was shocked to know that Haru was a skater girl.

When Mr. Han entered inside homeroom, the class went silent and paid attention to him. Except for Yong Guk, as he was still daydreaming away about him and Eun Yi.

“You were almost late,” Eun Yi whispered over at Haru. “Yeah, but I made it on time just fine,” Haru replied back, and took out her notebook. Eun Yi smiled at Haru, and then nodded her head.

Himchan stared blankly over at Haru, who talked with Eun Yi like a friend. He was still bothered at how he’s not her friend yet. By all means, he did at least help her out last night.

“Kim Himchan,” Mr. Han called to him. “Neh?” Himchan replied, looking up at Mr. Han. “Where is your homework? Everyone has turned in theirs, and I don’t seem to have yours,” Mr. Han said.

“Oh, I have it here. Sorry,” Himchan apologized for dazing off. “Pay attention next time,” Mr. Han told him, as he turns around and wipes the chalkboard clean.

Himchan handed in his homework, and then turns over to Haru’s direction. “Nice skateboard,” he complimented. “Thanks, I guess,” Haru replied, narrowing her eyebrows.

“Return to your seat, Mr. Kim,” Mr. Han told Himchan, and the students laughed. Subin didn’t dare laugh, as she puffed her cheeks with anger. If the skateboard was making Haru look cool, then she’s getting one also.

“Himchan oppa, you like skateboards?” Subin whispered over at him, as Mr. Han started lessons. “Shh, pay attention in class,” Himchan told her. “I am paying attention, I’m just asking a question,” Subin replied.

He ignored her, and Subin wasn’t going to let this get away. “Himchan oppa, I ride skateboards too,” Subin said, and Himchan nodded his head, still ignoring her.

“Would you like to—“

“Miss Park Subin, with your loud talking, I wouldn’t assure it to myself that you’re disrupting my class?” Mr. Han said, as he turned around to face her. “I’m whispering, so I’m sure of it that I’m not disrupting anyone,” Subin answered.

Mr. Han stared down at her, and Subin just smiled.

“Actually, you are disrupting each and everyone with your annoying tone of voice,” Haru spoke up, and Subin clucked her tongue. She looked at Haru’s way, and Haru jerked a smile at her.

“Everyone is here to learn, not hear to listen to you whine to Himchan. If you’re going to baby yourself to him, please do it sometime elsewhere,” Haru continued.

“Im Haru!” Subin shouted, and Mr. Han slightly knocked on his desk to calm Subin down. “Now, now, ladies. I already separated you both, please don’t cause anymore damages in my homeroom,” Mr. Han said.

“Tell that to the purple haired freak,” Subin said, crossing both arms and looking away. “I rather be a freak than a whiner who never gets the attention of a man who never cares,” Haru snapped back, and Subin glared down at Haru.

The entire class laughed silently at Haru’s remark, and Subin breathed hard with nothing to say back. She was easily defeated, and had shut for the rest of the home period.

 

Subin dashed out quickly with Haneul, when the bell rang for lunch. She was filled with anger too much, to cling onto Himchan. Subin had to make more plans on destroying Haru.

Haru then texted Zelo, to see if he had eaten yet, and he replied saying that he’s super full. Eun Yi then handed Haru a sandwich, and Haru looked up at the girl.

“This is for?” Haru asked confusedly. “Your lunch,” Eun Yi said, and Haru raised an eyebrow at her. “Well, you don’t seem to eat lunch very much. Only when you pack, and you didn’t pack lunch today, so I got it for you,” Eun Yi answered.

“Ahh, thank you then,” Haru replied, and Eun Yi nodded her head.

Meanwhile, Himchan was making his way to homeroom to greet Haru, but ran into Daehyun. “Hello, Himchan hyung. Thanks for letting me in the basketball team,” Daehyun said, and Himchan smiled at him.

“No problem at all. You deserved the spot,” Himchan answered, and Daehyun slightly lowered his head. Himchan saw that Daehyun had lunch in his hands, and Himchan knew instantly that Daehyun might go visit Haru.

“Let’s talk more about the basketball team. I want you to get comfortable,” Himchan suggested, as he puts an arm around Daehyun’s shoulder. “It’s okay, I’m already comfortable,” Daehyun replied, but Himchan pulled him away.

Being afraid of the rumors, Yong Guk stayed away. He ate lunch alone with Young Jae, and felt bored. Dining with a kid was truly boring, but Young Jae is still his friend also.

“Hyung, the kid actually has a pretty sadistic life,” Young Jae told Yong Guk, referring about Daehyun. “He’s older than you, so stop calling him a kid,” Yong Guk corrected Young Jae.

“It don’t matter,” Young Jae mumbled quietly, and nibbles on his food. “Hey, are we still going to watch ‘The Avengers’ or not?” Yong Guk asked, changing the subject.

“Oh yeah, I almost forgot about that. Tomorrow evening’s show is playing at 6:50. How about it?” Young Jae asked. “That sounds about okay, because practice ends at six anyways,” Yong Guk replied nodding his head.

“Alright then, just let Himchan hyung know,” Youngjae said.

Subin kicked the grass multiple times, as she huffed angrily. “Im Haru thinks she rules the world?” Subin muttered under her breath. “Not only the world, but everyone alive,” Haneul added.

“I en know that,” Subin said, as she clenched both hands into fists. “That is too strong for us to defeat her. We need to find someone who is strong,” Subin said, as her clique then started brainstorming.

“Subin-ah, I actually have the best idea ever,” Haneul said, and Subin looked at her friend. “I think I know who to use,” Haneul said, and then whispered everything in Subin’s ear.

“That’s a brilliant idea, Haneul,” Subin replied, and then gathered her clique around. “This will crush Im Haru forever,” Subin mumbled afterwards, and chuckles.

Haru sneezed aloud, and Eun Yi handed her a napkin. “I think someone is talking about you,” Eun Yi said, and Haru wiped her nose. “It’s probably Subin and her weaklings,” Haru answered, as she stood up from her seat.

“I’m going to use the restroom, and will be back,” Haru told Eun Yi. “Alright,” Eun Yi replied, and Haru walks out.

Haru did her bathroom business, and then walked out to see Himchan exiting the men’s restroom also. “Hi,” he greeted her. “Yeah,” Haru replied, and walked past him.

“Yeah? What? Haru,” Himchan followed her. “No, we’re not friends even after last night,” Haru said, and Himchan cackled. “Why are you laughing?” Haru asked, as she looked at him with confusion.

“I wasn’t claiming that we are. I mean, not yet that we aren’t friends,” Himchan said, and Haru looked at him. “What?” Haru asked, not understanding a thing that came out of Himchan’s mouth.

“Sorry, I’m just speaking jibberish. Let me start again. I’ll gladly wait until you want to be my friend,” Himchan replied, and Haru raised an eyebrow at him. “Okay...I guess,” Haru responded confusedly.

“But are there any possible ways that we can be friends?” Himchan asked, smiling brightly at her. Haru just didn’t understand. What was about this Kim Himchan, which wanted to be her friend so much?

Did he not hear about the rumors? Not only rumors, but Haru herself. Did Himchan not care at all?

“You’re really not afraid to be my friend, if we happen to be?” Haru asked. “Of course not, why would I be? Also, isn’t Eun Yi your friend? She’s not afraid, and I’m not either,” Himchan answered.

“Eun Yi is different. As for you though, why are you trying so hard to be my friend? Is there some dirty plan you have made in that brain of yours?” Haru asked, and Himchan hastily shook his head.

“Of course not, I just...really like you, Haru. I want us to get to know one another before school ends. So in the future, when we bump into each other, we’ll be like, ‘hey friend!’ Get it?” Himchan explained, and Haru tilt her to the side to think for a bit.

“Zelo said you were a great fighter, so are you?” Haru asked, ignoring Himchan’s explanation. “Mm, I’m a great fighter. I mean, not all that great like you, but cool,” he replied with an anxious smile.

“Okay, it’s a done deal then. You fight against me, one on one. You win, we’re friends. I win, you stop bothering me,” Haru said, after her thoughts about being Himchan’s friend.

Students who walked past, heard about it, and whispered away quickly. Himchan looked around everyone, and then back at Haru.

“But I don’t fight girls...” Himchan said, scratching his head. “Then no deal?” Haru asked, and Himchan slightly bit the bottom of his lip.

Himchan lowered his head, and Haru snickered. “I knew it,” Haru whispered, as she was about to walk away, but Himchan held her wrist. “I’m in with the deal,” Himchan answered, and Haru glanced at him.

 

“Prepare yourself then,” Haru told Himchan, and pulled back from his hold. “I sure will, if it’s to be friends with you,” Himchan replied with a smile. 



 

 

HEYYYYYYYYYY MY LOVELY READERS!

Sorry for not having been able to update this chapter. Been busy after Mother's Day. >.<

HAPPY LATE MOTHER'S DAY! LOL! (super late =_=")

Have anyone seen "THE AVENGERS"? Omfg, I HAVE! and i LOVE IT! The Avengers is like... my first Marvel movie ever in theaters... since i'm not a Marvel fan. HAHAHAHA! But yeah. I CANT WAIT TO WATCH THE NEW BATMAN! OMFGGGGG! (its just....WHY IS ANNE HATHAWAY THE NEW CAT WOMAN!? TT______TT)

One more thing that I need to spazz about.

DALMATIAN'S COMEBACK! OMFG! *DYING FOREVER, BECAUSE THEY ARE SO OSM!* Simon, my new love. YOU RUINED MY BIAS LIST! lol