[o7]

She's That Girl!

 

After school rolled by quick, and Haru received a text from Zelo saying that he’s going to Jongup’s, and don’t wait up. Haru smiled at the text, and then walked out afterwards.

“Himchan oppa, I heard that the weirdo kid Daehyun made in the basketball team,” Subin said aloud, and Himchan ignored her. Haru walked out without looking at Himchan, as she yawned and stretched her arms.

“Haru-ssi, would you like to drink some smoothies?” Eun Yi asked Haru. “I’ve got somewhere to go, so maybe tomorrow,” Haru answered. “Okay, tomorrow sounds good,” Eun Yi replied, and they bid goodbyes.

Himchan widened his eyes in shock, as Eun Yi was an already somewhat friend with Haru. “This is unfair!” Himchan shouted, as he slammed his desk.

Everyone turned his or her directions towards Himchan, and he walked out infuriated. “Dude, what the heck was that all about?” Yong Guk asked as his friend, as he had followed Himchan out.

“How come I’m the only one who ain’t friends with Haru?” Himchan asked with a pout. “Tch, that’s it?” Yong Guk replied, and Himchan nodded his head.

“Yah, stop thinking about Haru for once, and focus on the team. Think as to why coach let Daehyun play with us,” Yong Guk said, and Himchan huffed in anger.

“I told coach to put Daehyun in,” Himchan answered, and Yong Guk choked on his spit in shock. “What?!” He asked loudly. “The dude can play, okay,” Himchan answered, and walked off to gym.

“Subin unnie, I think your plan is working. He hadn’t talk with Haru all day,” Haneul said, and Subin smirked. “Of course my plan is working,” Subin said with a smile. Eun Yi scoffed, as she heard everything.

During practice, Himchan called for a timeout, as he ran outside to the vending machine to get water. Yong Guk followed him out too, and then lightened up with joy. Eun Yi was walking towards him, and he felt like fainting.

“Hello Eun Yi-ssi,” Yong Guk greeted her with his gummy smile. “Himchan-ah,” Eun Yi called to Himchan, and Yong Guk’s smile frowned. “Dude, the girl of my dreams is talking to you,” Yong Guk whispered into Himchan’s ear.

“Yeh?” Himchan asked, as he looked at Eun Yi. “Don’t believe in any nonsense that Subin is telling you. I can’t believe that she would lie, and say that Haru beat her up for no purpose. Subin and her gang robbed me yesterday, and Haru helped me only,” Eun Yi spat out the truth.

“Really?” Himchan asked, as he started to smile a bit. “Mm,” Eun Yi nodded her head. “Wait, hold up! Subin robbed you? no!” Yong Guk raged from behind Himchan. “Let’s go find them!” Yong Guk said irately, as he grabs Eun Yi wrist and walked over to the cheerleading practice side.

“Yong Guk-ssi, we don’t—“

“Did they hit you?” Yong Guk asked. “Uh...Subin kicked me,” Eun Yi answered. “What?” Yong Guk raged even more. “But it’s okay, Haru already taught them a lesson,” Eun Yi said.

“Hmph, they haven’t learned anything,” Yong Guk said, and Eun Yi rolled her eyes.

“Subin-ah!” Yong Guk shouted for Subin’s name. Subin turned around to see him, and Haneul grunts in jealousy, seeing Yong Guk holding onto Eun Yi’s wrist.

“Yong Guk oppa, what are you doing?” Haneul asked, and Yong Guk pushed her aside. He faced up against Subin, and Subin gave him a straight look. “Yes?” She asked.

“If you dare bully or rob Eun Yi again, I will make sure that your cheer captain rank drops. Not just that, you’ll be kicked out of your position. Don’t hurt Eun Yi or lie to Himchan again!” Yong Guk warned Subin, and Haneul glared at Eun Yi.

“Just who are you to say that to me?” Subin asked. “Himchan’s friend, who you have been chasing after. Maybe I should tell him that you’re nothing but a thief. Picking on a weakling like Eun Yi, and lying about Haru beating you up,” Yong Guk answered.

“Yong Guk, Himchan already knows,” Eun Yi said, and Yong Guk glanced at her. “Oh yea,” he chuckled, but then turns his look back at Subin. “Don’t try anymore stupid games,” Yong Guk threatened, and then walked away with Eun Yi.

Subin scoffed, as she kicked the grass.

 

Haru double punched the huge hanging punching bag. She also kicked the right side two times, and then kicked the left side three times harder.

“Hey Haru, nice to see you again!” Her training classmates all shouted. “Haha, it’s only been three months,” Haru said, catching her breath now.

“You look gross,” her teacher said, as he threw a towel at her to wipe off her sweat. “Purple hair, huh? Nice,” the classmate said, and Haru shrugged.

“Song-nim, are we recruiting anymore?” One of Haru’s classmates asked the teacher. “Not right now, why?” He asked back. “Just asking,” the classmate answered.

“Why did you dye your hair purple, Haru?” Another classmate questioned her this time. “Oh, I wanted a new look,” Haru answered, as she touched her purple hair.

“Did you know that, during the summer? Zico trained hard to try and beat you,” a classmate said, and everyone laughed. “No, no, no, I always went easy on Haru,” the classmate Zico answered.

“Tch, you’re always getting knocked out in first rounds,” everyone joked, and Haru laughed. “It’s nice seeing you all again, Zico, BBomb, Jaehyo, Ukwon, Taeil, Kyung, and PO,” Haru said to her classmates.

“It’s nice seeing you too,” they all said, and pats her purple hair. “How about we do some warm ups?” Kyung asked, slipping his gloves on. “You guys are already late. Haru’s about to leave,” their teacher said, and the boys groaned.

“Sorry, but I came an hour earlier than you all did,” Haru told them. “Man, you gotta text us sometimes. We need to train together again,” Jaehyo said, and Haru nodded her head.

Then Haru’s message tone rang loudly. “Hey, hey, what did I say about phones being in class?” The teacher told Haru. “Sorry, it’s my brother texting me only,” Haru said, as she ran to get her phone.

She read the message, and to her shock, it wasn’t just any text.

“Song-nim, I gotta run. See you boys,” Haru said, as she didn’t even bother changing. She ran out with her schoolbag and training bag. Haru didn’t care about wearing her jersey, the text was more important.

 

“Zelo-ah,” Jongup cried, as he held onto Zelo’s hand. The monitor beeped slowly, and Jongup was trembling with fear. “Wake up man,” Jongup mumbled.

“What the happened?!” Haru asked, as she opened the door to Zelo’s hospital room. “Haru noona,” Jongup said in relief, seeing Haru.

“Zelo,” Haru’s heart dropped, at the sight of seeing her brother’s forehead wrapped around with the white bandages. “What the happened to him, Jongup?” Haru asked, as she grabbed Jongup by the collar.

“We...He...They...” Jongup stuttered, not knowing how to start. “Speak up,” Haru told Jongup, as she vaguely shook him. The door opened also, and Haru looked at the direction to find Himchan standing there.

“You...” Haru said, as she dropped Jongup, and walked towards Himchan. “What?” Himchan asked in confusion, as Haru’s fist rose up to punch him. “Noo—na,” Haru heard Zelo cough.

“Zelo,” Haru hastily turned around to the conscious Zelo. “What happened, uh? Yah,” Haru asked worriedly. Haru patted Zelo’s head, and brushed his ramen hair back.

“Don’t hit...that hyung,” Zelo faintly spoke, and Haru looked up at Himchan who was confused. “Why?” Haru asked, not liking how Himchan is in the room. “He saved me...and Jongup from...these guys,” Zelo explained.

Haru bit her bottom lip, and nodded her head. “Get some rest,” Haru told her brother, as she petted his forehead. Zelo nodded his head softly, and closed his eyes again.

“Stay with him,” Haru told Jongup. “Yeh,” Jongup answered. Haru eyeballed at Himchan angrily, as she clenched her right hand into a fist. “Follow me,” she told him, and walks out of the room.

They were both outside of the hospital, and Himchan gulped at the sight of seeing Haru being silent.

“Uh—“

“Who did this, do you know?” Haru asked cutting off what Himchan was going to say. “Yea,” he answered. “Who did it then?” She asked. “A Pledis high school boy, and his followers,” Himchan answered.

“What are their names?” Haru asked. “The kid Jongup told me that one of them is named Aron. I think he’s the one from the high school,” Himchan answered. “Mm,” Haru raised her head up.

“What are you planning on?” Himchan asked Haru. “Stay with my brother, I’m going to be back,” Haru said, and Himchan opened his eyes in shock. “Your brother?” Himchan asked, and Haru glared at him.

“Because you saved him, I’m letting you know that he’s my brother. Don’t tell anyone, or I will rip off your ears,” Haru threatened. “O-o-okay, but still Haru. I think you should stay with him instead,” Himchan suggested.

“And let those kids go? They placed my brother in the hospital,” Haru spoke through her gritted teeth in anger. “You didn’t even know what they did to him. Get revenge next time, and stay with your brother, uh?” Himchan said, and Haru sighed.

“What did they do to him, then?” Haru asked, and Himchan rubbed his forehead. “I was leaving home from practice, and saw the kid Aron pulling your brother and his friend to an abandoned alleyway. I followed, and saw them beating up your brother and his friend. I tried to help stop, and they came to attack me too. Your brother fought back, and one of them picked up a brick from the floor and smacked your brother on the back of his head with it. I managed to carry your brother all the way here, and now he’s okay,” Himchan explained.

Haru clenched her teeth together with anger, as she felt her blood boil. “Those little heads!” She shouted, and punches the pole up front three times. “Haru-yah, don’t hurt yourself,” Himchan said, and Haru looked at him.

“Don’t touch me,” she told him, as she breathed heavily. “When I find those guys, I’m going to crush him,” Haru mumbled, clenching her fist tightly.

“I still think it’s best if you go stay with your brother until he’s discharged by tonight,” Himchan said, and Haru bit her bottom lip. “You said Pledis High, right?” Haru asked, ignoring Himchan. “Yea,” he answered nodding his head along.

Haru walked back inside the hospital, and entered inside the room. Zelo was fully awake, and talking with Jongup. “Haru noona, the doctor said I’d be fine. My robot head saved my life,” Zelo said, speaking fine now.

“Hm, your robot head,” Haru chuckled, as she pats his head. “Hyung, thanks for helping me,” Zelo said, thanking Himchan. “No problem,” Himchan replied with a smile.

“Noona, he’s a really cool hyung. I saw his moves, they’re legit like yours,” Zelo said, and Haru giggled. “Is that so? Should he and I duel?” Haru asked, as she glanced at Himchan.

“Uh...I don’t hit women,” Himchan said, and Haru laughed aloud with Zelo and Jongup.

Later on that night, Himchan managed to walk Haru home with Zelo. He was cheering with glee inside his guts, but acted normally fine in front of Zelo and Haru.

“Hyung, are you a fighter like Haru noona?” Zelo asked, and Himchan chuckled a bit. “I wouldn’t consider myself a fighter, as I only fight in the ring,” Himchan answered. “Oh, you train also?” Zelo asked as his mood lightened up.

“Yah, behave,” Haru told her brother. “Tsk,” Zelo snickered, as he glanced back at Himchan. “Do you play sports?” Zelo asked Himchan. “Mm, I play basketball,” Himchan answered, and Zelo clapped aloud.

“Would you teach me?” He asked. “Sure,” Himchan replied, and Zelo cheered with glee. “Yah, where’s your new skateboard?” Haru asked Zelo, and he frowned. “It got stolen,” he answered quietly.

“What?!” Haru asked in shock. “Well, you see noona... When Jongup we got beat up, that Aron guy took it. Then this hyung came to save me and Jongup,” Zelo said, patting Himchan’s back.

“My name is Himchan,” Himchan told Zelo, as he felt uncomfortable being called “hyung”. “Aish, either way, you’re still a hyung,” Zelo said, and Haru rolled her eyes.

“I’m getting it back for you,” Haru said, and Zelo shook his head. “Haru noona, that Aron guy has four followers,” Zelo said, concerned that Haru might get hurt. “Yah, have you ever seen me come home injured?” She asked her brother.

“No, but then you might one day,” he replied pouting. “Then how about I go with your sister?” Himchan asked. “That’ll be great! Wait, how’d you know Haru is my sister?” Zelo asked. “Oh, she told me,” Himchan answered.

Zelo looked at Haru with his eyes glistened, and Haru gave him a confused expression. “What’s wrong?” Haru asked. “Haru noona finally told someone that I am her brother. I am so happy!” Zelo shouted with joy, and Haru giggled.

“Yah, yah, your head isn’t healed yet. Be quiet,” Haru said, and Zelo snickered at her. “My head don’t even hurt anymore,” he replied, as he crossed his arms.

Himchan laughed silently, as he watched the two weird siblings. It was really another side of Haru that he thought he would never see. Himchan was glad that he surely did pick the right girl to be the girl of his dreams.

“Haru noona, you go in first. I want to talk with hyung,” Zelo told Haru. “Whatever,” Haru rolled her eyes, as she walked inside the house.

Zelo looked at Himchan, and smiled. “Yes?” Himchan asked, and Zelo chuckled. “Do you by any chance like my noona?” Zelo asked. “What? Of course not...” Himchan lied, and scratches his head.

“Hyung, no need to lie. I’m not those dongsaengs who gets jealous. Tell me,” Zelo said, and Himchan smiled a bit. “Okay then, fine. I do like Haru,” Himchan answered, and Zelo placed an arm around Himchan’s shoulder.

“Then let me hook you up,” Zelo said, and Himchan looked at Zelo in shock. “I don’t think it’ll work,” Himchan replied shaking his head. “Trust me, I’m her younger brother. I know best, and I want noona to be happy. She needs a man soon,” Zelo said, and Himchan chortled.

“Okay then, I’ll leave it to you,” Himchan said, and Zelo nodded his head. “Thanks again, hyung. See you!” Zelo said, and dashes inside the house.

“What did you two talk about?” Haru asked her brother. “Nothing,” Zelo lied, and headed upstairs to his room. “This silly boy,” Haru mumbled, as she walked to her bedroom.



 

 

Yes, I featured Block B in here. Hehehhe. BLOCK B <33333

Zelo that little devil. What plans do you think he have? XDD

I HOPE YOU ALL ENJOYED THE TWO FAST UPDATES! =3