You were jealous, weren't you?

Sweet Injury

 

We got tired of POV's and tried to experiment on a new style. Do you guys like it?

Please tell us.

_________________________________________________________

 

It was the middle of the night and silence filled the room. The hospital room wasn’t very comfortable to deal with so Kai was still wide awake even though his two friends had visited Dream Land half an hour ago. But that wasn’t the only thing that bothered him. He kept on switching side to side but no matter what he did, the pain on his waist didn’t subside. It was then that he couldn’t stand it no more and started to scream and shout. He sounded like someone was torturing him and beating him to death. And with that, Kyungsoo quickly stood awake and came to Kai’s side.

 

“What is it, Kai?” The latter asked. But Kai didn’t answer and kept on restraining his urge to scream once again.

 

“Sehun-ah, Sehun-ah!” Kyungsoo shouted as loud as he can to wake up the Maknae and still hovering to Kai’s side. Sehun quietly gone up and looked up at his Hyung which now has a terrified look on his face. “Sehun-ah!, call the nurse!!” And with that, Sehun hurriedly exited the room as he went on going to the counter.

 

“Kai.. J- just hold on..” Kyungsoo shakingly whispered as he gripped unto Kai’s hand. He had this worried look on his face and he couldn’t do anything. Sure he knew how to ease the pain by massaging but he wasn’t a professional to know what to do in this kind of situations. He kept on biting his lower lip as he looked at Jongin’s painful expression. “K-kai..” He felt Kai’s pain as he gripped unto his small hands.

 

.....

Soon enough, the nurse entered the room and asked Kyungsoo to step aside. She examined the papers in her hands and quickly put it down. She had this little bottle with her. It looked like some kind of medicine of some sorts. While the nurse shook the bottle, she first asked Kyungsoo and Sehun to help Kai sit up and take off his shirt. Once they were done what they were told, the nurse quickly poured an even amount of medicine on her hands and went on massaging and slightly squeezing Kai’s side. Loud and dreadful screams were heard throughout the room. Kyungsoo took a step forward worried by Kai’s reactions. “Ahh, Please don’t worry. It’s natural. The pain will go away in a few minutes. So please bear with it.” She explained trying to calm down the worried D.O. and the suffering Kai.

 

 

Minutes passed and the screams were soon replaced by silent groans. Kai’s eyes were still closed as he placed his forehead on the nurse’s shoulder. “Seems you have calmed down.” She kindly said as she kept on softly massaging Kai’s waist. Much to their dismay, Kyungsoo was unexpectedly eyeing them from across the room.

 

Kai is fine now,right? Kyungsoo questioned himself. Then why is she still here? He grunted while seeing the two of them on the bed. He looked at Kai who was still leaning on the nurse and saw him with a pleasant and soothing expression. Somehow it looks like he was enjoying it. Hah. You’re loving the nurse’s attention aren’t you, you little runt. He grunted as he tried to look away. But soon went to glance back as he heard the nurse’s laugh. They were both whispering to each other and were both just 2-3 inches away from each other’s faces. They almost look like a... couple. He muttered to himself. 

 

Kyungsoo quietly stood up and approached them. “Uhm.. Sunbaenim.. Is he okay now?” He softly asked with an unreadable expression on his face.

 

“Ahh, Yes. He’ll be fine.” The nurse bluntly answered him with a smile on her face and soon turned to face Kai, which by the way was still a few inches near her. “Aigoo, does this still hurt?” she said as she carefully grasped Kai’s sides with a flirty tone in her voice.

 

Kyungsoo squinted his eyes at her sudden disinterest at talking to him. “This massage. It’s to relieve someone’s pain isn’t it, sunbaenim?” He consulted, earning a nod at the older woman. “My sister which by the way is a nurse, thoroughly thought it to me. So.. Uhh.. I think you can leave this all to me.” Kyungsoo sheepishly requested with a vibe that was somehow trying to make her leave.

 

The nurse looked at him and glanced at what she was doing. She then noticed the hint that Kyungsoo gave her. With sudden realization, she blushed and took her hands off the young boy. “Ahh. Yes. Sorry for bothering you. I-I didn’t mean to. Y-you  see—“

 

“It’s okay, sunbaenim.” Kyungsoo stated. “You don’t have to explain.” Smiling at the woman in white.

 

She soon stood up and awkwardly headed towards to the door. “Oh.. and uh.. I’ll leave the medicine there if you need it and if there’s anything wrong, please don’t hesitate to call me… or the other nurses.” And with that said, she left the room.

 

 

Kyungsoo then sat on the bed and turned to Kai, which had one of his eyebrows raised and had an annoying smirk on his face. “What?” Kyungsoo defensively retorted.

 

“Hyung, why did you make her leave?” The younger boy amusingly gazed at him while taking his shirt. “She wasn’t bothering you at all… In fact, I like her.”

 

Kyungsoo startled at his sudden proclamation “W-what?”

 

“She’s not bad at all. She can take care of me, She’s nice, and she’s beautiful.” As Kai his chin. “Wonder if she cooks..”

 

“Our company doesn’t allow us to have girlfriends.” As Kyungsoo tried to counter.

 

“Then we’ll keep it a secret.” Kai playfully answered.

 

With lack of interest at the topic, Kyungsoo stood up and went near the sleeping Sehun and his bag. “Well, I can take care of you fine by myself.” He muttered out while grabbing his phone.

 

“So.. you’re saying, I’m better off with you than being with her?” Kai amusedly chuckled and continued “Oh! So that’s why you made her leave! You were jealous, weren't you!?” He and laughed but soon stopped as he saw his hyung’s reaction.

 

Kyungsoo was so red and embarrassed at the dancer’s words. W-was I? He was left speechless there at the couch where he was previously sleeping. I c-can’t be.. He searched his brain for an answer but with no luck he kept on questioning himself. M-maybe I was.. Maybe I—

 

“I was just kidding, Hyung.” Kai laughed. “You are so innocent.. I mean really..” His voice trailing off as it get weaker. He slowly leaned to lay on his bed. “We should get to sleep..  Baekhyun and Chanyeol are going to visit me later.” He mumbled.

 

Kyungsoo shook off his thoughts and went near the switch. “Yah, don’t ever say anything like that again and always remember to call Baekhyun and Chanyeol your ‘Hyungs.’” He turned off the lights and went back to the couch. “Goodnight.”

 

“ ‘Night, Hyung.”

 

 

 

A few moments later, Kai was still lying on his bed, staring at the ceiling with his hands supporting the back of his head. He shifted to his side and looked around the room and laid his eyes on the sleeping figure on the floor. Yah, you little maknae you! You weren’t even concerned that I was in horrible pain. You quickly went to nap after you called the nurse! He mentally chuckled andthen turned his gaze on someone lying on the couch. But you.. His expression lightened. You were highly worried about me.. You were practically panicking.. I can’t even stand looking at your face while you were holding me.. It was hurting me more than my injury.. He carefully eyed his hyung’s features from his glistening hair to his pastel white neck. And don’t worry hyung, I.. I won’t ever joke about that again. In fact, I won’t ever tell you about what I feel.. You’ll be happier that way.. Right? Even though you won’t know how much.. “I like you..” He muttered as his eyes slowly closed and he soon fell asleep.

 

“Who do you like?” Someone whispered.

_______________________________________________________________________________

 

Absolute: Sorry for slacking off, guys. >,<

Awesome: It's just 'cause we were too busy with reading other gorgeously written fics.

Absolute: You know Awesome, I feel kind of.. Uhh.. How do you put it?.. Pathetic?

Awesome: What? Pathetic? Why?

Absolute: It's 'cause our writing style isn't as impressive as the others. 

Awesome: So what? We can improve in no time. Right?

Absolute: Well, I guess so. 

 

Awesome: Thank you for our lovely subscribers that kept on pushing us to do our best.

Absolute: Yes, yes!. Thank you so much. We love you~ *hugs you all

Anyway..

[Please subscribe and comment]

Oh and uh.. We need your help with this.. 

 

Please vote on the option you are interested with.