Our Secret

Sweet Injury

 

Thanks for the wait!~ We are back!  Thanks to our lovely subscribers. Please enjoy the second chapter. 

Dedicated to the subscribers. Mostly for CheWxXxiii and our first subscriber sullifxify123

___________________________________________________________

Kyungsoo's POV

Back at our dorm, everyone ate then immediately went to sleep while I was stuck to clean the dishes and the mess they did. That unthankful little beast. Didn’t even help me and went on ahead to sleep. I mean.. Ugh. Kyungsoo, give him a break. He’s not feeling well. Wait, nope. Why wouldn’t I be angry at him? It’s his stubbornness that led me into cleaning this. But you’re the one who volunteered.. I grunted as I knew that my brain was right.

 

After I finished washing the dishes, I lazily walked to my room. I opened the door as I saw Kai. He was staring at the ceiling and looked like he was thinking of something. With my presence now in the room, Kai turned his head and gave me a smile.

“What are doing? It’s already 10:30 and you aren’t asleep yet?” I said as I walked towards my bed “Aren’t you tired?”

“I know that hyung would be mad if I go to sleep without helping.” He sat up then looked down. Wait? He can read minds? , gonna think of something else. Apple, Banana, Cherry—“Mianhae, hyung” he whispered. My eyes shot open. “It’s just that I didn’t want them to worry about me.” His voice getting lower word by word.

“And now that I’m the only one who knows, didn’t you even think that I would be worried?” I took out a blue shirt from my closet and took off my current sweater. “I mean. Like right now, I want to bring you to a hospital and get your waist checked-up. That injury could be serious you know?” Eyeing him as I tried to put on my blue shirt.

He smiled then layed down. “I’m really glad it was you, hyung.”

I gave him a questioning look as I sat on my bed.

“It was you who found out. It was you who even noticed my injury. It was you.. who was always beside me.” I felt a suddenly flush on my cheeks. W-what?

He turned to face me. “You’re really the best. That’s why I like you! ” He said as he turned off the lamp that was lighting up the room.

That's why I like you.. Why I like you... I like you... My mind kept on repeating.

After a few minutes in a dark room with a sleeping injured dongsaeng, I finally went back to reality. What’s gotten into me? I thought as I grabbed my pillow and forced myself to sleep.

 

It was midnight as I woke up from hearing someone grunting in serious pain; My eyes shot open. Kai. The noises were getting louder and I was practically panicking as I pulled myself together. The grunts were coming from the bathroom. I ran to the door and found it locked and I immediately knocked on it like there was no tomorrow

"Kai, what’s happening in there? Are you okay?” Idiot. Of course he’s not. As I mentally hit myself. ”Should I call on Suho-hyung and get help?”

Then Kai shouted behind the door, "No! Don’t! I’m fine. It’s just.. It’s just aching a little."

 “A little? You were grunting like crazy! Open the door! Now!” As I demanded.

… a few seconds past and no one answered.

“Kai! Open the damn door right now!” I shouted in panic.

 And when I heard that no one answered, I quickly left the room and went to get the keys of our bathroom door. I searched the kitchen drawers hectically. Where is it? Where is it? Aha!. I hurriedly got back to our room and opened the bathroom and saw Kai lying down the floor.

“Okay, game over. I’m calling Suho hyung” as I took a step backward to go to Suho hyung but was later stopped by Kai. He grabbed my ankle and crawled up to me to help himself stand up.

With his hands on my shoulders he said “No need to tell Suho hyung.” He smiled. “Look, I’m perfectly fine!” As he proudly stood up both hands on his side. 

"Now come on D.O. hyung, let’s slee—“  then he grabbed his waist with a painful expression on his face. I immediately went to his side and helped him walk to his bed.

He smiled and said “Ah. Thanks Hyung. I’ll go to sleep now.” As he laid down and pulled his blanket to cover his face . 'That fake smile’ isn’t gonna work this time. I pulled his blanket and revealed his face and he quickly sat up “D.O. Hyun—“

"Ya! Kim Jongin, stop hiding that pain behind your fake smiles, I'm not that stupid to not know that you're hurting!" I exclaimed. He stayed silent looking down. “Stay there.” I stood up and looked for something.

I quickly returned with a bottle of oil in my hand and sat on his bed. “My sister’s a nurse, she taught me how to ease pain by rubbing oil on the part of the body that was aching.” I poured some on my hands rubbing it between my fingers as I signaled him to take off his shirt. He blush. I chuckled amused at his reaction.As he took off his shirt, I noticed his well-defined abs and his tanned skin.  Wow, seems like all the time he visited the gym did pay off. I shook my head as I caught myself staring at his body. Good thing he didn’t noticed. I started to slowly massage his sides which made him softly groan. Don’t groan! It weirds me out! I mentally stated. Then I can feel his eyes staring at me intensely. And somehow, It felt really hot…

 

  A few seconds went by, then he finally spoke..

"Why are you treating me so nicely?"

"It’s because I’m your Hyung.” I quietly said still massaging and focusing on his waist.

Not satisfied with my answer he said “Only because your my hyung? And nothing else?”

“Why? What do you want me to say?” as I arched my eyebrow and looked at him.

 He quickly turned away and said “Nope. Nothing.. Just that I—“

“Oh yeah and first thing tomorrow, I'll tell Suho-hyung about your injury.” As I announced.

 Then suddenly he reacts "Wait! No! Please hyung, let's keep this our little secret" He grabbed my shoulders squeezing them tightly as it stopped me from massaging his waist. “It’s not hurting now. And maybe the pain will go away tomorrow!” he exclaimed and he made those puppy eyes. “And I promise you that I’ll tell you if it hurts again. So please don’t tell Suho hyung..”

I stared into his eyes. Oh, great. Not again. “You already broke your first promise! Do you think that I’ll—“

“I really promise this time hyung. I really do.” As he begged with sincere eyes.

Ugh.. “Fine, but you’ll absolutely have to tell me if it hurts again!”

“Ne!” He hugged me. As I felt his warm body against mine, my blood all came up to my face.  “You really are the best among rest!”

I sighed.Yeah right. How many times have I already heard that?

 

________________________

Absolute: Well that was fun..

Awesome: It was mind-blowing! But tiring.. 

Absolute: Anyway.. Yay for our 20 subscribers!!! Let's celebrate!

Awesome: *Blowing up the confetti* Yehey!

Absolute: Too small. *setting up the fireworks*

Awesome: No time for that. We need to update fast.

AbsolutelyAwesome: Please subscribe and comment~

Question: Are you satisfied with just D.O.'s POV? or do you want Kai's POV and the third person's POV?

[Answers needed. Puh-lease.]