Sorry..

Sweet Injury

 

[CREDIT TO ABSOLUTE FOR THE CHAPTER POSTER]

*they look so cute, lovingly staring at each other and Kai's cute face.

KaiSoo FTW~

___________________________

Kai's POV

 

I felt a cold breeze hit my face. Why is it so cold? Wait. Where am I? I opened my eyes as I looked around still lying on the bed I was in. There was this white couch and there were 2 chairs across the room and over to the right side of the room there were these two doors. I think that one is the exit and the other one leads to bathroom. I covered my face as I realized where I was and how I got here. Great. Now how am I gonna explain this.. I thought as I stared at the hospital’s ceiling.

 

Then I heard the door open. It was Sehun…. followed by Kyungsoo hyung.

“Kai hyung?” Sehun’s eyes widened as he said my name. The look on his face described how much he was glad that I woke up while Kyungsoo hyung just looked at me. Expressionless.

“Yeah?” I said as I tried to sit up but felt this pain creep up to my stomach. Argh. My waist still hurts.

Kyungsoo hyung came to my side and helped me sat down. “You should move slowly. You’re still recovering.”

“Ah. Yes..  Sorry.” I said intentionally saying sorry and hoped that he gets it.

He eyed me for a few seconds and sat at my bed. He then looked at Sehun “Sehunnie, I’m sure that Kai is hungry. Mind if you buy him food?” He said digging his pockets for his wallet. “I’m going to stay here to look after him.”

“Ah, Sure Hyung!” The maknae said as he accepted the money from hyung. “I’m going to buy Kai hyung’s favorite! Ddukbboki, right?” He cheerfully smiled as I nodded.

 

Sehunnie soon left the room. And I was once again alone with, Kyungsoo hyung. Silence filled the room and he was still staring at me. I tried my best to avoid his gaze but…

“The doctor said that your injury is moderately bad.” He started. I still kept my mouth shut as he continued. “He said that if you had ignored it a few more days it’ll get serious and you’d probably lose your ability to dance.” His voice getting more serious word per word.

His words pierced my heart. “You kept it to yourself.. Even when you already promised me. “

“I’m sorry Hyung.” My eyes still looking at the floor.

I heard him sighed. “It wouldn’t be like this if you didn’t act like a child. You just had to keep quiet and be—“

As I cutted him off. “Stubborn?! I already know that hyung.” He was shocked at my sudden tone. I sighed “It’s not like I wanted this to happen to me. I never asked for an injury in the first place. I mean, who would!” He came closer as I still shouted. “I’m sorry if I was a bother! I shouldn’t have debuted with you.. I knew that I would drag EXO down with me if I—“ Then I felt his arms hug me.

“Stop it. I was just telling you to act properly.” His hands brushing my hair. “I didn’t mean to scold you. I was just.. worried.” His voice softly whispered “I mean, I was the only one who knew about it.. I should have told Suho hyung. I should’ve noticed that it kept on hurting.. but I didn’t.” I heard him slightly whimper. “I’m sorry, Jongin.”

What? It was all my fault and he’s the one apologizing.. Hyung really is nice. He’s  too nice to me. I can’t..as I clutched on to his shirt.

 “I should be the one who’s sorry.” I whispered. “I’m really really really really sorry.” As I kept on begging for forgiveness. “I’m—“

Then the warmth of his body suddenly left me. He smiled and said “Ahh, That enough. It’s okay.”  He brushed of faint tears in his eyes. Hyung.. “Now I really have to keep a close watch of you.” He chuckled as he ruffled my hair.

 

The drama stopped and hyung and I were as close as before. He told me what happened and they said that they had to delay our performances by a week to wait for my full recovery. He cheered me up and said that he’d wait for me anytime. No matter how long. So hyung.. Wait till I become the right man to suit you okay? As I chuckled keeping it to myself.

Soon, Sehunnie had come back with my meal and some milk tea. Should’ve known. The day went by really fast as I laughed and talked to Sehunnie and Hyung. Their smile is one of the best sights that I really love. Especially Kyungsoo hyung’s smile. We kept on chatting and I kept on making them laugh.

 

 Sehun continued to laugh at my joke and sipped his milktea. He grabbed his phone and texted. He soon looked at me and Kyungsoo hyung. Baekhyun hyung texted me. He said that him and Chanyeol hyung are going to come by tomorrow to visit Kai hyung.”

I saw Kyungsoo hyung flinch at the mention of his name.  

Really?” Kyungsoo asked with excitement in his eyes.

I sighed. Even now.. Even when he’s with me.. He’s still thinking of him. 

 

____________________________________________________________________________________

 

Absolute: I guess no one got the hint.. *sighs

Awesome: Well, it was really hard. Even I didn't get it.. 

Absolute: Really?

Awesome: LOL. No, Why wouldn't I know? I also helped write it. 

I swear. You're really easy to trick sometimes.. 

Absolute: So mean.. *pouts.

Anyway,  efestione! we loved your comment. You really think that we're funny?

Haha! That's an overcompliment. But THANKS ANYWAY! We love youuu~

Awesome: Oh and aznmusiklife got it right. D.O. did feel really guilty. You're such a smartypants. (ღ˘◡˘ღ) 

 

And to reward you for your absolutely awesome comments,

we happily want to dedicate this chapter to the two of you. *yey

 

 

[Please subscribe and comment]