Nothing's impossible.

Sweet Injury

 

ʊ

 

    Soon as Kyungsoo and the others got home, they ran straight to their bedrooms. They were all left without roommates but Sehun went and slept inside Baekhyun and Chanyeol's room because he was too scared to be alone.

 
In the other room,  Kyungsoo kept on turning side to side on his bed because of the lack of a certain person. He would always mindlessly look across the room but will see no one which  will make his face scrunch up in depression and worry. Kyungsoo swiftly sat up and cupped his face. He's alright Kyungsoo! Stop worrying! Baekhyun and Suho hyung is there to take care of him.. Mentally slapping himself, he stood up and got his phone. The singer began to go to speed dial when–No! Stop! He's fine. He'll be fine. Minutes passed as he kept on changing his mind to call. Fine. Just one call. He opened his phone and wondered who he was gonna call. Jongin should be resting now and I'm pretty sure that Suho hyung is tired so I'll call Baekhyun.
 
The phone started ringing...
 
ʊ
Back at the Hospital.
 
 
   Jongin grunted as he cursed the game which had him lose a few seconds ago. Sighing to himself as he dropped his Ipod on the side of his bed. He looked straight to the couch and floor and eyed his two hyungs who were sleeping heavily. They're suppose to take care of me.. Right? He chuckled and thought of how fast his hyungs were getting old. 
 
Somehow, through all of the thinking and making fun of his hyungs' sleeping faces, his mind drifted off to a younger and smaller hyung of his. His fingers slowly crept up to his lips. Jongin remembered the feeling of Kyungsoo's lips against his. Hyung... Please don't be angry.
 
As he bowed his head in frustration, he heard Baekhyun's phone suddenly rang. His mind went back and forth in whether he should answer it or not. I shouldn't. Maybe it's for personal reasons.. He turned his back on the sound and began to sleep but was soon interrupted by the irritating ringtone once again. 
 
He cursed under his breath as he got up and walked towards his hyung's phone. He snickered at the thought of Chanyeol calling him to say 'Goodnights' & 'I love yous'. His face went from a smirk to a frown when he read the name highlighted on the phone. 
 
He stared at the ringing phone for minutes as his face turned red in either anger or jealousy or both. Why the hell are you calling him? Jongin tried to turn off Baekhyun's phone and ignore Kyungsoo's call but was stopped when he imagined his hyung's disappointed face. He was being selfish but he knew that he can't stop it. I'll just tell him that he's asleep he sighed with sadness. At least I'll get to hear his voice.
 
Soon as he pressed  the keypad, Kyungsoo's voice echoed through his ear. "Baekhyun?" What a lovely voice... "Hey.. Baekhyun?" calling someone else's name "Fine. Don't talk." Jongin mentally chuckled at his hyung's patientness. "I-is Jongin still awake?" The boy holding the phone got shocked when Kyungsoo asked about him. More questions came out from the other line–"Did his waist hurt again? Did he eat his meal? The doctor said that Jongin can leave tomorrow morning. Hellooo? At least answer my questions, Baekhyun." His face kept on smiling widely as he kept on silent throughout the whole conversation. "Waaaait! Was there a nurse that checked up on Jongin? You know, a tall and pretty nurse with long hair and a nice figure? You shouldn't let her come near him. She's–"
 
"She's what, hyung?" 
 
Jongin smirked behind the phone as Kyungsoo's voice halted. He could feel his hyung blush on the other side of the city. 
 
"J-jongin?"
 
"No, Johnny Depp- Of course it's Jongin." 
 
"Why are you s-still awake?"
 
"I should ask the same thing about you, hyung."
 
"It's 'cause I was.." Jongin heard a loud gulp. "I.."
 
"And why are you warning 'Baekhyun' about Hyunmi noona?"
 
"Hyunmi noona?"
 
"My nurse."
 
Kai heard Kyungsoo snicker. "Your nurse?" Kyungsoo huffed his breathe on the other line. "And wow! You learned her name as well! Good for you!"
 
Jongin was amused on how his hyung was angry or more likely jealous. "What? What's bad in asking her name? I like it. Hyunmi. It's beautiful. It suits her." He said trying to piss off his hyung more.
 
"Jongin!"
 
He laughed "Just kidding, Hyung." His voice went softer. "You already know who I love so..."
 
Kyungsoo muttered a breathily: "Y-yeah..."
 
Silence filled the line once again.
 
"Hyung..." He felt Kyungsoo cring up. "You should've called me if you wanted to ask about me. Don't call anyone else..." He whispered: "...especially not Baekhyun."
 
"Sorry. I thought you were already asleep so I..."
 
"Then why not call Suho hyung?"
 
"I kind of felt that he was tired and I–" His heart sunk when he heard Jongin sigh. He halted for a second. "You don't believe me, do you? You think I'm making excuses to cover up that I really wanted to talk to Baekhyun and trying to use you as a conversation starter and whatnot."
 
"No." He sighed. "It's just that– to think of you asking about me is kind of impossible."
 
"Is it impossible to think that I care about your health?– No, screw that. Is it impossible to think that I can't sleep without knowing that you're ing doing fine and not aching, Jongin? Is it impossible that I can't think right when I can't properly take care of you? Is it really that impossible if... if..–"
 
"No."
 
"Then don't think like everything is impossible for you Jongin! Your negativity has to go. It'll be your freaking downfall if you won't stop thinking like that!"
 
"Your right. I'm sorry, hyung."
 
"So it's okay for me to think that maybe– just maybe–that one day, you'll also... like me?"
 
"Yeah. It is."
 
"Thanks, hyung."
 
"No problem." "Look. Jongin, it's getting late. You should sleep now."
 
"I should, shouldn't I?" "I'll go to sleep."
 
"No more games."
 
"Fine." "Goodnight hyung."
 
"Goodnight Jongin."
 
Before hanging up completely he muttered a small: "I love you." and went back his bed. He girlishly skipped to his bed and flailed like a little girl then went to deep slumber.
________________________________________
A/N:
Okay, Lol. Now whuut? XD Hahaha, MISSED US? Okay, fine. We know you don't! XD
Have fun waiting for the next update! XD