Please don't ask.

Sweet Injury

 

 

After eating their lunch, all of them went back to their own rooms, waiting for any schedule that comes their way. Kyungsoo purposely went back their room a little earlier— before Jongin could even come first. He had to admit that he wasn’t even a tad bit rational with Jongin ever since that incident at the hospital. The singer would be too conscious with just the slightest touch from the other. Kyungsoo stepped inside their room as he tried to calm himself down. He sat at the edge of his bed and just meditated.

 

 J-jongin is just the same old Jongin. Calm down Kyungsoo. Nothing’s change.

Except the fact that he kissed you.

Y-yes. Except the fac— What the fact— brain?!

I’m just saying that you can’t be too familiar with a person who just recently confessed to you. You gotta think right, I mean. You two share the same room. Think of the possibilities. He migh—

No, brain! Jongin won’t ever do anything like that! Stop being ridiculous!

Pshh, yeah. Whatever. I’m just thinking out what you are imagining right now. I am your brain so—
 

“SHUT UP!”
 

“Kyungsoo hyung?” Jongin questioned, worried about Kyungsoo’s actions. He stepped forward took the space in front of the older one.
 

Kyungsoo gulped hard. His conscious quickly took over as he stood up, avoiding any look the dancer is giving him. “Y-yes? A-anything wrong?”
 

“Nope. Nothing.” Kai shrugged and stood up. He quickly took hold of Kyungsoo’s arm and made the singer face him. “Just the fact that you’re avoiding me.” Jongin’s eyes digging deep into the other’s.
 

“No I'm not. It's just...” Kyungsoo muttered as his dark orbs tried to look at anything except Jongin. He tried releasing himself from Kai’s grip but it was no use, it was too tight.
 

“Just what?” Jongin contempted.
 

 “Y-you don't remember?” The shorter one squeaked, his eyes slowly making their way into Jongin’s stare. , would you stop looking at me like that.
 

 

“Remember what?” Kai retorted.
 

“Seriously Jongin?” Kyungsoo bawled as he forcefully released himself from Jongin’s grip. He shoved the dancer lightly as he tried to make his point. “Are you really being serious with me?!”
 

“Hyung, calm down... I…” He started as he softly went forward the other. “I don’t understand. Please stop—“
 

Kyungsoo face palmed himself and tried to regain his stability. “Have you already forgotten what you did to me at the hospital?!”
 

“What did I—” Kai’s lips formed an 'o' as he pretended to forget,“Ohh, yeah, I remember.” His eyebrow formed up and he questioned: “Why? What's wrong?”
 

Kyungsoo face palmed into the wall. Well, er, kind of. He continuously slapped his face, harder and harder. "What the f—Jongin! Really!?” He shouted as his face became scary. “I mean, you kiss me and confess to me and you just shrug it off just like that? I mean, what are you even trying to prove here? Are you playing with me? Are you!?" He continued to bawled his words off and Jongin noticed tears forming in his hyung's eyes. "Damn it, Jongin. J-just—"
 

Kai swiftly grabbed his hyung’s waist and pulled him into his arms. Jongin slowly brought his face closer and placed his lips lightly on his hyung’s. It was short and sweet. There was no movement, just the texture of each other’s lips against their own. Jongin quietly pulled back and blankly stared at Kyungsoo, whose face was tinted with pink. “I-it was to shut you up. And prove to you that I meant what I said. Nothing more.” Jongin gently took his hands off his hyung and sheepishly scratched the back off his head while his eyes stared at the ground. “I wasn't even gonna mention that incident 'cause I know that you'll feel awkward but there goes your big mouth and questions away without even thinking…"
 

Kyungsoo awkwardly looked at the other and noticed that his face was also burning. "Pshh, rude." He murmured. 
 

Jongin was amused at his hyung's comment. He chuckled lightly making his hyung eye him curiously. The dancer shyly took both of Kyungsoo's hands and brought them to his face, feeling the other's warmth. "I'm not looking for an answer Hyung." Kai sweetly whispered. "I just want to be by your side. Always. That's it."
 

Kyungsoo was doubting to answer. The silence was deafening. All he could hear was the sound of Kai softly breathing and the noise coming from the other's chest. Kai decided that he should stay stable and maintain the quietness. He placed his hyung's hands on the back of his neck, gaining a squeak from the other. Kyungsoo stubbornly tried to put down his hands but was stopped when Kai whimpered at him. Stop being so.. adorable. Jongin sneakily circled his arms around Kyungsoo's waist and slowly started swaying in his pace. 

The peculiar thing about it is that he didn't pull back. He didn't want to. Not one bit.

 

 

 

The younger rested his chin on the singer's head. "You know, up until now you haven't said anything nice to me since I came back from the hospital." Kai mumbled.


Kyungsoo muffled something inaudible.


"Hmm? Pardon? I didn't catch that." Jongin dechipered.


The singer huffed and spoke,"I said aggsklgjaga.."


Kai brought his ears closer,"Again again?" Jongin teased.


"I said I missed you!" Kyungsoo shouted and buried his face in embarrassment, "There! Happy now!?"


Jongin smiled,"Very."

 

 

__________________________________________

A/N:

Hello everyone! Awesome here~ For the past few days, we've come back for a special announcement!

We have decided that each of us will be focusing on a individual stories. I, awesome will be in charge of this story 'Sweet Injury' while Absolute will be on 'Why won't you take me seriously'. Actually, we've decided this because when one of us can't update on time, you have to blame it on who is in charge, not the two of us.

Guys, I am warning you! I am a slow updater~ I will forever be sorry. I will try my best on writing fastly. I need your encouragement~

 

Hi guys~ lol. butting in for a while to say that the  TEASER IS IN THE FOREWORD. Thanks!~

OH AND UPVOTE! We're getting into the zone here~