Making You Smile

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously…

“So… where are we going?” you asked after you sat in the car.

“Wait and you’ll see.” He said and started the engine.

===================================================

5 minutes had passed since Jinyoung started the engine and you were already getting away from town.

“This place is scary! Seriously! Where are we going?” you asked anxiously.

“Don’t worry, I'm not gonna kill you in the countryside!” he made a face and you laughed.

After a few minutes, you finally arrived at your destination.

“Wow! This place is beyond awesome!” you said excitedly as you jumped up and down.

You were on top of a snowy hill with a magnificent view of all Seoul under your foot.

“Really? I thought it was a lame idea to bring you here.” He said with a shy smile.

There was a tiny fire set up, big enough to warm the both of you up.

“This is awesome! The most amazing yet unusual date I've ever been to!” you said excitedly.

“Ha ha, really? I thought it would be boring to just go to some random restaurant and eat.” He sat down on the chair next to the fire.

“Yeah, I agree.” You gave him a sweet smile.

There was a blanket on the ground so you could sit on.

Instead of sitting, you went and lay down on the blanket and started staring at the sky with marble-like eyes.

“Oh look! That star is so bright!” you pointed out excitedly with an enthusiastic smile.

Jinyoung remained silent on the chair, staring at you with a straight face as he concentrated on your actions.

You acted in a way as if you were to live forever. You seemed to forget about all the problems in your life. You looked like a joyful kid, waiting for a comet to pass by, ready to make a wish.

A smile formed on his lips.

He then stood up, made his way toward you, lay down beside you, and started staring at the stars.

“Oh! Look at that one! It sure is big… they say that stars that have the brightest light have been destroyed a long~ time ago” you acted out with your hands. “You know, the point that their bright light show up on earth after they disappear… it’s just… something!” you ran out of words to describe your feelings.

“Try to enjoy the sky view, the sky wouldn’t be clear like this in other winter days” he said as you both continued to stare at the stars.

Suddenly a comet passed by, making both of you gasp in shock.

“Quickly! Make a wish! Make a wish!” you said excitedly, closed your eyes, and put your hands together, ready to make a wish.

I wish he doesn’t get attached. You made your wish, but kept your eyes shut.

Since in your POV you didn’t have much time to live, you didn’t really have a wish for yourself.

I wish she stays with me… I wish she survives. Jinyoung made his wish and opened his eyes to see you lying down with your eyes closed and your hands still together.

He planted a soft kiss on your forehead, causing you to open your eyes. You immediately smiled.

“Jinyoung, quit being cheesy… it’s annoying.” You said jokily and punched his arm as your cheeks turned red.

“I was just trying to… ugh! Never mind, let’s eat.” He said and got up.

“What? But we didn’t even bring food with us!” you said, pretty much annoyed.

“Who said so? I was awake all night trying to prepare this!” he said as he took a box from the car trunk.

--Meanwhile…

Chanyeol went up to his room get his notebook when he spotted a piece of paper on the ground and the curious boy he was, he decided to take a look at it.

It turned out that the note was actually for him.

His face lit up when he saw your name on paper.

He started reading the paper. --thanks for lending me your cute PJs! ^^ I had so~ much fun last night with you, and I hope we get to do it more often… I didn’t wake you up because you were sleeping like a cute little baby and I didn’t wanna disturb your beautiful dreams—

A shaky smile formed on the corner of

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter