Lost For Good

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

You were biking in the forest until you and Jinyoung lost track of the others and soon you were lost!

 

"CNU, when are we gonna go home? It’s getting dark already!" you said while pedaling harder.

 

There was no reply...

 

"CNU-ah, can you hear me?" you shouted again.

 

"WAH! Hyung! Can’t you hear her? She’s screaming her off! Why the heck don’t you answer?” Jinyoung shouted this time, a tiny bit annoyed.

 

After a few seconds of being ignored by CNU, you turned your head to see what had happened to him but unfortunately lost control over the bike and fell down with your bike landing on your body, causing scratches all over your foot which started to bleed.

 

"What happened?! Are you ok?" jinyoung shouted jumped off his bike and started running toward you.

 

"OUCH~ m-my foot" your voice cracked.

 

"Oh my god, Are you ok? What happened? Why don’t look where you’re going, if you had gone farther, you would’ve fallen down the hill!" he shouted as he tried to pull the bike off of you.

 

"Ouch, it hurts like !” you ignored him.

 

“Let me take a look at it” he said and bent down. He then took a look at your bleeding foot.

 

“The scratches are a bit deep to be kept uncovered. We must cover it with something before it gets infected” he said as he examined your wounded leg carefully.

 

“How should I cover it? I don’t have anything suitable.” You stated.

 

Without a word, Jinyoung ripped his t-shirt’s sleeve and started wrapping it around your foot.

 

“w-what the- what do you think you’re doing?” you stared at him with a bewildered expression.

 

“Is this how you thank a person for sacrificing because of you? I ruined my favorite shirt just because of your clumsiness!” he said with a sad expression on his face.

 

“I'm so sorry…” you looked away.

 

“Doesn’t matter anymore, c’mon get up” he gave you a hand.

 

You struggled to get up but no matter how hard you tried, you just couldn’t.

 

“Ouch! I think I’ve sprained my ankle” you said.

 

Jinyoung sighed, he then released your hand, came and bent down in front of you, with his back facing you.

 

“Gimme your hands” he commanded.

 

"w-what are you doing?" You asked.

 

He just face palmed himself.

 

"Isn’t it obvious you idiot? I’m being nice and giving you a piggy back ride; I can't just let you sit here in the middle of the forest because it would be getting dark soon.” He paused for a while. “I can’t leave you here all alone.” he said.

 

"Oh o-ok" you said while scratching your head.

 

"What are you waiting for?" he asked after realizing that you were still sitting there doing nothing.

 

"O-oh r-right" you put your hands on his shoulders and tried to get up.

 

You then jumped on his back and encircled your arms around his neck.

.

.

.

There was an awkward silence during the time he was carrying you around, looking for shelter until you finally decided to put an end to the awkward atmosphere.

 

"It’s getting dark… shouldn't we be heading home already? Why did the others ditch us? I'm… you know, a tiny bit scared of darkness, and I've left my pills at home! What if something happens?!" you said, a bit panicked.

 

"Oh god, this isn’t good! How long can you handle without your pills?" he asked and it was obvious that he was worried.

                   

“As long as I’m calm, kept warm, and didn’t panic, I’ll be fine, but I don’t think I'm going to be fine in such a scary forest.” You said while looking around.

 

“Don’t worry, I'm here, you’re not alone so don’t be scared.” He said and placed you down next to a giant tree.

 

"T-thanks for the ride" you giggled.

 

"No problem" he said and gave you his sweetest smile.

 

You then took your phone out of your pocket, in hopes that you would be able to call someone.

 

“! There’s no signal! What should we do now? How are we supposed to find them?” you started throwing up a tantrum.

 

“Calm down, it’s okay, we’ll be fine! Don’t worry! At least, we have each other. P

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter