My Weird feelings

Happily Never After
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Previously…

Chanyeol came and gave you his PJs and then you took some pillows and blankets and made your way toward the attic.

===========================================================

You helped each other to get the blankets and the pillows settled down.

“Ah do you remember? We used to do this often before.” You said and sat down on your blanket.

“Yeah...” Chanyeol said. It was obvious that something was bothering him.

“So… what should we do?” you clapped your hands together.

“Hmm… sleep?” Chanyeol replied.

“C’mon Chanyeol, you weren’t like this before! People actually stay awake in sleepovers!” you whined.

“Fine, what should we do?” he asked.

“Is it ok if we look through the boxes?” you asked as you stood up.

“Yeah, there are only photo albums and other useless stuff in those boxes.” He said and got up lazily.

“Oh my god, are your ‘useless’ stuff here as well?” you asked excitedly.

“Hmm… yeah I have a few boxes here. They bring me back old memories.” He scratched his head.

There were too many boxes but one of them caught your attention. It was a bright red dusty box.

“Is that yours?” you pointed to the box.

“Hmm yeah… but don’t even think about touching it. It’s the most private thing I own I don’t want anyone except me to touch it!” he warned.

“Oh really?” you said and started running toward the box but Chanyeol caught you just in time but unfortunately you both fell down with Chanyeol landing on top of you. He stared at you for a few seconds before getting up immediately.

“I-I’m sorry” he looked away and his ears started turning pink.

“It’s ok.” You said and stood up casually. You didn’t really care because he was your best friend. 

You took a few boxes and headed back to where your blankets were. You viewed some of the photo albums and remembered long forgotten memories.

You joked around and shared some good moments; you told him a few of your secrets and so did he; you chatted for about two hours that when you checked your phone, it was already passed 4 a.m.

“Ugh! Yeollie I’m practically dying! Let’s sleep!” you threw your face in the pillow and pretended to pass out.

“Yeah me two, I’m dying let’s sleep or we will wake up tomorrow with huge bags under our eyes.” He said and lay down.

“Oh my god you’re right, I would probably miss my tomorrow’s date!” you said as you made yourself comfortable.

Chanyeol practically stopped breathing when you said the word ‘date’.

So now they’re even going on a date? Screw you Jinyoung! I've been next to her all these years but you just come and steal her heart within only 7 in’ months!? Why doesn’t she realize how much I love her? Is she blind?  Chanyeol thought, covered his face with his hands, and let out a deep sigh.

He just stared at the ceiling for about ten minutes with a blank expression on his face.

There was a lump being accumulated in his throat, making it hard for him to breathe.

Chanyeol then his side to see you sleeping peacefully with a sweet smile planted on your lips.

A tear escaped his eyes.  

Why are you doing this to me? He thought as he continued to stare at the sleeping you.

It was as if he was hypnoti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter