Chapter 2

Life on Earth

           "Let me introduce you to the rest."Both of them walked to the other boys."That is Kris."Tao said, pointing to a guy with a calm expression.He stood up and took Jihyun's hand and shook them.

      Jihyun was a bit suprised at his action but smiled at him anyways."Beside him is D.O or his real name, Kyungsoo." D.O looked at Jihyun with an unreadable expression and looked down after a few seconds."He's not much of a talker." Kris explained. "His gaze is so ... breathtaking."Jihyun accidentally said and D.O blushed.Everyone was looking at her and then she realized that she had said that out loud. "Oh my god.I didn't just say that out loud." "Yes you did." A guy said. "Okay,moving on.That person that just talked is Chen or JongDae." Tao continued.

      "Wow! You have a great jawline."Jihyun complimanted him and he smiled widely.Before he could say anything, the guy beside him introduced himself." Annyeonghaseyo, Luhan imnida."

  *His face is so childlike, he looks younger than me.* Jihyun thought and frowned.Luhan mistook that as arrogance and instantly frowned.

    "Sehun." another boy said." Lay imnida." a boy with a blur expression said. *He's cute.* Jihyun thought. "The guy next to me is Suho and next to him is Baekhyun." The two guys smiled brightly and waved.She waved back awkwardly. "Hye,I'm Kai. And I'm cool." The guy beside Baekhyun said. "Be modest." Suho commented and hit Kai on his head."Sup.I'm Xiumin.You can call me Mandu." "You're so cute and you remind me of my friend Ahn Sohee!" Xiumin smiled proudly as Jihyun said that.

  "And the last one is Chanyeol hyung. He's a creep." Tao said casually.

  The other guys laughed.Chanyeol hit his head and said, "Hey! I'm your hyung!" Tao sticked up his tongue at him.

   "Wow, that's a lot to digest." Jihyun said. "It's okay,once you're familiar with us, it'll be easier." Sehun said. Jihyun's smile started to drop bit by bit.A painful feeling was building up in her chest.A crack was begining to form. *His lips reminds me of Changjo's.This feeling is killing me.* Because she was about to cry, she walked away from them quickly and to the farthest sit.They were puzzled by her sudden behaviour but kept quiet. Sehun and Luhan frowned. They looked at each other at the same time and pouted.*She doesn't like us.*

      Suddenly, a loud wailing of an alarm was heard. * Game over.Be prepare to take of in 20 seconds.* A loud voice said through the speakers.

    The 12 EXO boys looked at the mourning girl who was crying silently and went to sit near her. The sitting order was ; Window- Jihyun- D.O- Tao- Baekhyun -Kris.

      Behind them were ; Suho- Xiumin -Lay -Chen -Kai. Next  to Jihyn's row was ; Chanyeol -Luhan -Sehun.

   The boys clicked on their seatbelts. D.O helped Jihyun put it on.Jihyun looked up just as D.O's face was in front of hers.He paused and gazed her face for a few seconds until a countdown was heard.He quickly clicked on the seatbelt & leaned into his own seat, joining the countdown.His heart was reacting in such a way that was hard to explain.His face was red while Jihyun was having a hard time to breath.

  *Why didn't I look away?!*She screamed in her head.Suddenly, she felt the aircraft move. *It's moving already? Oh, so that's why D.O ...*

    It started to move faster and faster.Soon, everyone was screaming. "Shoot! This thing is fast!"" Chen shouted. " Oh,really?! " Kris replied sarcasticly. A few minutes later, the aircraft slowed down as well as the heartbeat rates of the 13 EXOs. *This is an announcement for the boys and girls.I'm sorry, I meant girl.You may move around now.* They all sighed in relieve & laughed together. The boys that were not sitting at the same row as Jihyun got up from their sits and Luhan levitated them to be put in front of Jihyun's row.Everyone sat down and Suho started talking.

   " So, Jihyun.Wait, can I call you Jyun?" She nodded. "Thanks Jyun.What's your reason for coming to Earth?" "Just because." She casually answered.

   Sehun raised an eyebrow at her  and questioned her, "Just because?" She sighed in defeat and started telling them the story." My parents, they are kind of the old fashioned type.They think that girls my age should have kids already.Well I thought otherwise. A month ago my parents suggested that I marry my friend, Lee Kiseop. He has been my bestfriend for a long time so I refused because I knew that we would never be in love with each other.They were mad. Like really mad. It was the first time that I refused anything.But of course, they ignored my desicion and went on with their plan."

  "But you do love him, right?"Luhan said critically.

    "That's the thing. I love him but I'm not in love with him."Jyun hissed.

   "Well, you could fall in love with him after your marriage." Sehun backed Luhan up.

    " I've known him since I could talk. If I were to fall in love with him, it would've happen sooner." Jihyun was feeling that Luhan & Sehun didn't like her much. "Can you two please stop? It's her choice. She has her reason and we should respect that." Lay maturedly said. The two pouted & started chatting with each other. "Soooo... Jyun, we have a question regarding your power." A guy that Jihyun recgonized as Chanyeol said. "Go ahead, ask." She friendly said. " Can you control the person's blood flow and action if you're not touching them? He asked , trully curious. "I can, but I hate to eaither see, hear, sensce their presence or smell them to control them.If I can't do those things , I can still imagine the person and my powers will work on them but it will be very weak." Jihyun answered modestly.  

     "Wow, can you stop my blood flow for awhile? I wanna know how it feels." Everyone stopped talking as they heard the happy virus' wish.

   The girl's jaw dropped open after hearing the suprising reqeust. "Hyung! Are you crazy?! The freak will kill you. I doubt that she has control over her power whatsoever." Sehun exclaimed. "I'm sorry, what? Did you just call me a freak?" "You heard him, didn't you?" Luhan said with a smirk. "NOBODY.CALLS.ME.A.FREAK!" She was angry, very angry. "Oops, I just did." Sehun smirked in victory. In a second, everyone dropped out of their seats, screaming in agony. "Stupid fool!" Jihyun hissed , her eyes red , signaling that she didn't have full contorl over herself anymore.

           3 over 4 of her was controlled by a devil. She had completely stop their blood flow & they lost their whole senses except pain, extreme pain.

    "Hyung.Luhan hyung! Save me!" Sehun screamed, tears already forming. The time stopped for Jihyun.Memories of her little brother shouting for help whenever she accidentally stopped his blood flow appeared. *Hyung. Jinhyung hyung! Save me!* Her head was in a lot of pain. It felt as if it was going to blow up.The voices kept on getting louder and louder. "Jonghyun -ah! Changie! Save me! This thing is killing me." She shouted and collapsed to the floor. The 12 boys felt the pain go away and steadily stood up. They saw the girl unconsious, laying on the floor & instantly rushed to her.The feeling of guilt was rushing through the two boys' hearts.

     Xiumin carefully picked her up bridal style & put her back to her seat. "Poor girl." Kai said quietly but everyone heard & tilted their heads.

   "I heard a story about her from my parents.They said that when she's really angry, the devil controls her & she will totally go mad. I don't know if its true or not but by the way she just fainted, I'm geussing that its true." He explained. "So, its like a curse?" Chen asked. Everyone nodded. Sehun & Luhan sighed. "Sehun-ah, we should apologize to her after she wakes up." Luhan said. Sehun nodded & they all sat down before chatting about random things.