Intro

Life on Earth

 

Unedited

“Finally.” A deep voice said.

Jihyun’s cousins and Key bowed and smiled at the man in front of them.

“How are you doing, Lee Soo Man-ssi?” Sooyoung asked cheerfully. “I’m doing fine. I thought I told you to call me ‘appa’.” The said guy said with eyebrows raised.  

“I’m sorry, I forgot.” Sooyoung said, blushing.

“Jihyun, guys. This is Lee Soo Man. He is the founder of this company. He was waiting for you guys to come because I contacted him a while ago to tell him about you guys.”Minho explained. “Ah, ne. Annyeonghaseyo. My name is Choi Jihyun.” Jihyun said and bowed. The 12 guys bowed too and Lee Soo Man nodded and said, “Welcome to SMTown. I’ll leave you with the welcoming committee.” He said goodbye and went off.

A girl with sharp eyes, black hair and yellow highlights came and greet them.

“Hello and welcome to SMTown. My name is Krystal.” She happily shook hands with Jihyun and the twelve boys.

Minho was frowning at the sight of her but she just ignored him. “Krys, are you really going to act like this?” he asked her but she just ignored him, trying to start a conversation with Jihyun.

Key, Sulli and Sooyoung rolled their eyes with a sigh and said, “Here we go again.” Minho pulled on Krystal’s arm gently but Krystal pulled away and said, “Let’s talk later, I’m working.” He sighed and walked towards the elevator with the others.

“I’m guessing you’re his girlfriend.” Kai said.

“Yeah.” Krystal answered and glanced at Minho who was entering the elevator. “Okay, I will give you a tour around the building first and tell you about this company in details. Please anticipate it.”

The 13 followed her as she explained about the company.

“This company was created around 8 years ago by Lee Soo Man appa. At first, he just wanted to help other planet beings that migrated to Earth, but one of his friends suggested that he entered the entertainment field, so he did. Besides being an idol, a person can also choose to be a composer, translator, lyrics writer, actor, and the person who runs the websites or pretty much anything else related to the company. And of course, most choose to be an idol. According to the wiki page, SM had 15 idol groups though some has left the company. There are 6 solo singers and 13 actors. I’m not very sure, though. There are too many people in here that sometimes, you won’t even realise if they quit or anything.” She laughed and continued, “You will meet them shortly after this. Okay, we’ve reached the first place that you need to know about. This is the office. If you’re ever called to see the chairman, this is the place to go.” The entrance seems glorious but scary. The door was tall and dark coloured, overall, it was intimidating.

Krystal chuckled at their expressions and said, “Scary, right?” They nodded and continued walking.

“Next, I’ll show you the cafeteria. It’s kind of empty because most people are training around this time.” After a few more steps, they reached a black and white door with a big writing on it.

“CAFETERIA.” Xiumin read out loud.

“Really? Wow, you’re such a genius.” Kris said, rolling his eyes. Xiumin ignored him and pushed the doors open. Krystal was right, it was empty.

“Okay, moving on. The recording studio.” Krystal closed the door and walked a few steps back.

“Umm, what are you doing, standing in front of the wall?” Chanyeol asked in curiosity.

 Instead of explaining, Krystal knocked on the wall and waited for a few seconds. The walls were on fire and started to form an arch way.

Krystal motioned them to enter it and went in after them. After walking for a few steps, they saw a man with glasses resting on a sofa.

His eyes were closed so they thought that he was sleeping.

Suddenly, he opened his eyes. The 12 boys and Jihyun were surprised as he had red eyes. “What are you doing here?” he asked.

“I’m just showing the newcomers their way around, Leo. Don’t get angry and go eat some food. Your eyes are red.” Krystal said and punched his arms lightly.

He groaned and said, “I have to finish writing.” Krystal shrugged and went back to the entrance, followed by the 13 newcomers.

“This is one of the most important places here, the gym.” They walked for a few minutes, talking once in awhile, until they reached a fairly big room. “Let’s not go in because it probably smells bad.” Krystal said, scrunching her nose in distaste.

“Agreed.” Jihyun said and high fived her. The guys rolled their eyes at the two girls and muttered, “Girl”.

They walked straight to an elevator and talked along the way. Krystal pushed the button for the 2nd floor.

They walked out of the elevator and to a red- cushioned door.

“This is the first training room, the cloud room. Right now, the group that is training is my group, F(x).” Krystal explained and pushed the door open. Several girls were dancing in the middle of the room, including Sulli.

“Girls, stop dancing and come meet the newcomers.” Krystal announced and the girls immediately ran to her. 

“Girls, meet ... the newcomers. Newcomers meet girls.” She said awkwardly, receiving chuckles from the crowd.

“Hye, I’m Sulli. Nice to meet you.” Sulli said with a funny face.

Jihyun furrowed her eyes brows and said, “Do you seriously want your head to split into two?” Sulli punched her arms lightly and said, “I’m just kidding.”

“Hye, I’m Victoria. So you’re the cousin that Sulli was talking about and the extremely hot friends.” A girl with orange hair said and shook their hands. The other girls face palmed at her bluntness.

“I’m Luna, hope we can be friends!” A girl with a short height said cheerfully. Jihyun smiled at her enthusiasm, she knew that they were going to be great friends.

A girl with bewitching eyes smiled at the 13 newcomers and introduced herself.

“I’m Amber, you can call me Eunyoung. By the way, guy with mushroom hair, stop thinking that I’m a guy.” She pointed to Sehun and he blushed and apologized, “Thorry.”

 The girls burst into laughter after hearing his lisp.

“Amber? Don’t tell me that you’ve forgotten me already.” Jihyun said with hope. Amber smiled warmly at her and said, “Of course I haven’t, best friend.” They hugged and held onto each other. “You girls know each other?” Chen asked. Amber winked, saying, “I kind of had a girl crush on her.”

The other girls rolled their eyes. “Okay, we have to get going. I’m going to take them to see the flower boys.” Krystal motioned the 13 to follow her to another room.

They went in only to be greeted by shirtless boys.”Ahhh.” The two girls screamed and closed their eyes.

The 5 boys hurriedly put their shirts on.

“Everything is okay now.” A guy with a velvety voice said.

The girls opened their eyes and held onto each other.

“I’m sorry you girls had to experience that. Anyways, I’m Onew. The leader of the shining SHINee.” The same guy said with a smile.

“You already know us, right?” Minho said, pointing at Key who was stretching in the middle of the room, waving at them while he’s at it.  They nodded and Minho went to talk to Krystal.

“I’m Jonghyun. The y bling bling of SHINee.” A guy with a kind of dino-ish looked said.

The 12 boys frowned at him and looked at Jihyun to see what kind of expression she showed. As expected, she scrunched her nose up in distaste.

There was another boy sitting at the corner of the room. He had a bad aura coming out of him as he was staring straight at Jihyun’s face. “Lee Taemin.” That was all that he said before closing his eyes.

“He’s reading our powers, right?” Luhan guessed. “How do you know that? Usually it will take people hours to figure out that he is not an emo bratty teenager.” Onew said. Luhan half smirked and said that his mom was also a Power Reader like Taemin who was still sitting with his eyes closed.

“Okay guys, we’ve got to go. I’m going to bring them to the big unnies’ training room.” Krystal said, waving.

“Where to?” Lay asked.

“Upstairs.” They walked to the elevator and went upstairs.

There were two big doors. They entered the right one.

9 girls were sitting in a circle, talking amongst themselves while others were running around the room, dancing. One guy was spinning around like a ballerina. It was so amusing that everyone burst out laughing. “What, what did you do to him?” D.O went over to the guy but backed out after almost being hit.

“Mind control, its fun.” One of the girls said and stood up followed by the others. She smiled and chanted, “1, 2, 3. Hello, we are Girls’ Generation. I’m Taeyeon and I’m the group’s leader.” She was a bit shorter than the other girls and she had cool red and yellow hair.

Jihyun smiled and bowed, knowing that they are the older seniors. “I’m Hyoyeon, the dancing queen. Feel free to ask help from me if you have any problems with dancing.” Another girl cheerfully introduced herself. “Hello, I’m the big eater of the group, Sooyoung. Hey, I think I’ve seen you before.” The 12 guys and Jihyun gave her a not- impressed look while she made a derpy one. Another girl pushed Sooyoung away and made a pose. “I am SPARTA! No, just kidding, I’m Jessica, Krystal’s awesome sister and a member of the shining SNSD.” Everyone laughed at her dorkyness.

Another girl shyly and politely stepped forward, bowing slightly making Jihyun bow to.

“Hello, my name is Seo Joohyun but feel free to call me Seohyun.”

“So polite.” Lay muttered.

“I’m the aegyo monster, Sunny!!” A girl with a baby face squealed. “I am Tiffany. You’re pretty.” A girl randomly complimented Jihyun. Jihyun smiled and bowed while another girl was shaking her hand eagerly, “I’m Yoona. Call me Yoonyoon.” “Forget her, I’m Yuri! It feels great to finally meet you.” The girls were pretty and they were nice so they instantly got along and started to chat with Jihyun but Krystal interrupted them saying that they had other destinations to go to.

“This is our last destination for today, because the bigger seniors aren’t here, we’ll skip their training room.” Krystal said as they went towards the left door.

 In the room, a group of guys were sitting randomly at different spots, singing random tunes.

“I am a lovely rabbit~. Ahh, Kyu, you evil maknae. You didn’t have to pull my hair.” A guy with a baby face shouted angrily. “Umm, guys.” Krystal said after clearing . All of them scrambled up and tripped on each other. Sehun leaned in a little to ask Krystal, “Are they comedians?”

The boys heard him and said, “No, no. We’re not.”

Sehun blushed and apologized.

Jihyun met eyes with another guy and her eyes widened a little bit but then she put on a face. The guy’s eyes sparkled with hope. “Jihyun? What are you doing here?” “I’m sorry but my parent taught me to not answer stranger’s answers.”

“Come on, don’t be like this.” He begged but she ignored him.

------------------------------

Lame!!!!!

Lol, wtf is wrong with me? This chapter was not good.

Anyways, thank you for commenting.