Chapter 4

Life on Earth

 

After hours of being on air with the twelve guys, Jihyun felt as if she had known them for the longest time. She knew that Lay was a mischievous person; she knew that Tao loved to eat. Kris loved to act cool. D.O, who Jihyun thought would be the quietest out of them, was definitely not. He loved to laugh and he mostly joked around with Kai. Kai was a bit narcissist but in a joking way. Chanyeol was easily impressed while Sehun was the hardest to impress.Xiumin and Baekhyun was the type to tolerate with anything.Luhan was always trying to get Sehun’s attention and Chen would always try to bug D.O and Kai.

              While Suho, he was a gentleman. He talked to Jihyun the most.

     Of course the others did too but they talked less than Suho did. Suho knew what to talk about. Interests, things that happened in the past and about her family. Basically, Suho was her best friend out of the 12. 

   “Jihyun-ah, knock, knock.” They were joking around. “Who’s there?” She found Suho fun to be with so she just played along. “Cows go.” “Cows go who?” “No, cows go moo.” “Dude, your jokes are not funny.” Jihyun said, trying to hold in her laughter. “Then why are you laughing?” Suho challenged. “I’m not laughing at the joke, I’m laughing at you.”  “Why?” “Cause you’re stupid.Merong!” She answered and stuck her tongue out childishly.

     “How dare you?” He acted as if he was mad but then suddenly attacked her with tickles.

    “No! No! Somebody help me! “She tried to get out of his grip but failed and everybody else weren’t helping either. “No, Jun noona. You ignored us and only talked to Suho hyung.” Sehun said with a pout.

 “Okay, I will play with you after this so please help me!” Sehun brightened up when he heard that and immediately used his power to push Suho away from Jihyun. “Muahaha. Thank you Sehun! I love you! So what do you want to play?” She said, hugging Sehun. Sehun’s face was really red and the rest of the boys were really jealous of Sehun. Suho was annoyed that Jihyun was taken away from him but he just gave in to his dongsaeng.

    “You know, I’ve always wanted to play truth or dare with someone but these old men do not want to play with me. How about you help me to persuade them to play with us?” Sehun whispered to her ears.

    She nodded and started persuading them, using… aegyo! “Oppa! Kai! Let’s play truth or dare. Umm, Buing, buing.” *Okay, what the hell just came out of my mouth?! Buing buing?! The hell is that? *

      She honestly didn’t even know the meaning of ‘buing buing’. “Okay! We will play!” Luhan who easily gave in to aegyo said. Everyone else groaned and Kris hit Luhan’s head lightly. “Why did you agree? It’s dangerous.” “Because she was cute.” Luhan answered simply. “Yes! I love you, noona!” Sehun shouted happily. “I love you too.” Jihyun answered carelessly. Everyone stared at her with wide eyes but she just ignored them and chuckled evilly inside.

    They sat down on the floor at a free space in the aircraft and started the game. They took a water bottle and put it in the middle.

   “Sehun, spin it.” Sehun spin the bottle and it pointed to Kris’ direction. “Truth or dare?” Everyone asked. This was one of the reasons that Kris hated the game. He would always be first. “Truth.” He muttered. “Have you ever entered a girl’s bathroom before?” Kris was mortified but kept on a straight face. “Yes.” Everyone’s jaw dropped open at his confession.

         “I saw a guy going in there so I just followed him. But If found out that he wasn’t a guy so yeah.” He smoothly answered.

   “LOL! Spin it, Kris unnie.” Jihyun teased. He glared at her but still spin the bottle. It pointed to D.O. He automatically answered dare without even being asked. “We dare you to jump on Kris’ back.” The others said without Kris’ approval. He was shaking his head but everyone forced D.O to jump on him so he did. And he jumped hard. The aircraft rocked from left to right for awhile but after that, everything was okay.

     Kris was though, not alright.He was groaning in pain and Lay had to try to heal him and managed a bit.

     But they continued with the game. D.O spins the bottle and it pointed straight to Jihyun who was looking very much confused. “Truth.” “Your reason for going to Earth, is it really true?” Luhan asked with curiosity. Everyone leaned in to hear the answer and Jihyun rolled her eyes. “Nope. I lied a bit.”She stuck her tongue out and the boys were about to complain. *We are going to reach Tokyo, Japan, soon. Please wear your seatbelts.* the speaker sounded after a long time.

     “, we’re finally here.” Xiumin said silently.

   “Yeah. This is so nerve wracking.” Kai said, agreeing with him. “Don’t worry guys. We have each other, right?” Chen said.

      “And we have Jihyun.” All of them said together except for Jihyun who was looking a bit sick. Xiumin who now sitting beside her held onto her hand and said, “Don’t worry. You have us.” “Thank you Min.” She muttered.

     *I’m not really afraid of the landing. I’m just afraid of seeing my cousins again after 2-3 years of not meeting. I bet they’ll probably freak out on me for not telling them that I was coming. Especially that crazy sports dude.* She thought.

     After a few minutes, they landed on an area hidden by the human eyes in Tokyo.

   They went out of the aircraft and were met with a lot of people. “Wow, so there are a lot of planes from EXO and the other planets, ei?” Chanyeol asked. “Choi Jihyun! “ A very familiar voice shouted. *.Dad must have contacted them.* She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. The guys were looking at her, puzzled. She faked a smile and turned around. “Cousins! I missed you!” She shouted in ‘delight’.

     “Cut the crap. Why didn’t you tell us that you were coming to earth? I thought you were getting married to your boyfriend soon. I remembered your boyfriend tell me about your marriage plan. Did he cheat or anything?”Your male cousin asked.

     “Ei, Minho oppa, that’s not the way to greet your cousin who you haven’t seen for 2 years. Your first words were ‘cut the crap’?” She cheekily said. 

    “Choi. Jihyun. “A dark voice called. *Oh no, it’s the devil.* A pretty girl with shoulder length hair glared at her scarily and she uneasily looked away. “Sooyoung unnie! How are you?” She still tried to avoid being yelled at. “Jihyun unnie! What did I say about surprises?” Another ‘angelic’ faced person came. *And the last one, Sulli, the two faced one.* “Hye guys, what are you doing here?” She asked.

    “What are you doing here, huh?” Sooyoung asked still with that glare of hers. “Oh, just walking around tr- “Choi Jihyun!” Minho cut her off by just calling her name. “Okay, I ran away from home. To find some independence.” “Oh, why didn’t you say so?” Sooyoung and Sulli good naturedly shrugged.

    The dark aura around them instantly disappeared.

      “I love you guys but sometimes you scare me, cousins.” Jihyun confessed. “I’m not done with you, yet.” Minho said. “What do you want from her, Minho? She’s probably tired. Go take her bags.” Sooyoung told him. “Minho glared at Jihyun and went to take her baggage. “Someone’s grumpy.” Jihyun muttered. “Fought with his girlfriend.” Sulli said. “I missed you guys!” Jihyun squealed and the three of them hugged and jumped up and down.

   “Ahem.” Someone cleared their throat from behind. Jihyun finally remembers about the 12 boys.“Oh yeah, these are my friends from EXO.Kris,Suho,Luhan,Xiumin,D.O,Lay,Baekhyun,Chen,Chanyeol,Tao,Sehun,Kai.They greet her cousins and said that they wanted to take their bags. They came back with Minho who was glaring at Jihyun, a lot. “You, have a lot to explain.” He muttered.

 

------------------------------
Kind of rushed this one. Anyways, have a good time ^^