Shopping with Key

Life on Earth

 

“What do you want to know?” Jihyun sighed. Her cousin wasn’t giving up easily. “Come on. We all know that you love that guy. So why run away from him?” “Okay, fine. I love him. But I have commitment issues and marriage frightens me. That’s all.” She explained honestly. Minho was satisfied with the answer and just nodded.

 “By the way, where are we going?” Kai asked. “We’re going to South Korea.” Sooyoung answered.

“Why?” Kai was confused. Why go to another country when they can just stay in Japan.”Kai, right?” Sooyoung asked. Kai just nodded and raised an eyebrow at her.

“Well Kai, in Korea, they speak the same language as most EXO beings do so to go to Korea is the easiest option. So now, we’re going to the portal to take us to South Korea.” She explained. “Oh.” “Minho oppa, Key will probably freak when he sees their outfit, right?” Sulli whispered to Minho but Jihyun heard it.

*Key? That diva? He’s here too?!* A few years ago when all of them were still in EXO, Key had been the loudest person ever.

He would always complain about someone’s fashion sense. Once they reached the portal, Kai stopped. “Is this journey going to take a long time?” “Probably 4-5 minutes.” Sulli answered. “Can I just transport myself? I don’t really enjoy using a portal.” He said with a nervous expression.

*He’s scared.* Jihyun’s heart softened and she nodded at him. “But why didn’t you just transport yourself to Earth then?” Sulli asked. “Because that wouldn’t be fun.” Kai said and disappeared. “The fudge? He just went without saying goodbye or anything?” Jihyun said with eyebrows furrowed. “Come on, we have to hurry so that we can go shopping first.” Sooyoung squealed in excitement. Jihyun shook her head and entered the portal, followed by the 12 guys.

After minutes of floating freely in the space, they arrived to a place in South Korea. “Haa, it’s nice to breath freely again.” Xiumin said and stretched, hitting Luhan’s head in the process of doing so.

“Yah, you Baozi!” Luhan said and rubbed the spot where he was hit, pouting slightly. Jihyun’s head turned to their direction, “Baozi? Hey, isn’t that the Cin Tribe’s language?” She asked.

 “Owh, how do you know?” Lay asked. “I’m half Kor Tribe and half Cin Tribe but I can speak a bit of the Jap Tribe’s language.” She explained. “Are you guys from the Cin Tribe too? But I’ve never seen you at meetings before.” She asked again.

  “Me, Lay, Tao and Kris are from the Cin Tribe. The others just like to hang out with us when there is a tribe meeting.” Luhan explained. “Wait! I remember seeing Xiumin snacking on the treats for the elders a few weeks ago!” Jihyun said in excitement. Xiumin slapped a hand over , “Did you really have to say that?” “Okay, break it up, people. We have to hurry up if you don’t want the fashion king to find us.” Minho warned.

   “Too late.” An unfamiliar voiced said.

  “Oh .” The cousins sighed. “Key! It’s nice to see you again!” Jihyun said with fake enthusiasm.

  “Me too, I guess. What the hell are you wearing though?” He asked, nose scrunched up.

  “Griff’s official clothing.” Jihyun answered, hoping that he would let her go.

 “Oh god. EXO’s dark side? I hate that place.” Key said shaking his head in disapproval.

“Let’s go shopping right away!” Sooyoung and Sulli shouted in excitement and hugged Key’s arms. He smirked and led them to a few shops near the place. “Hey wait!” Kai’s voice sounded.

  “Oh my god, another one?!” Key said and rolled his eyes in frustration. Kai ran to the others and said, “You didn’t tell me exactly where so I transported to random places and finally got here. I’m so thirsty.” Suho caringly used his water power for Kai to use. “Lol, no thanks. Do you think that I would want to drink something that came out of your hand?” Kai said and patted Suho’s back.

“Let’s start shopping! You guys come with me and Jihyun should go with Sooyoung and Sulli.” Key instructed. The girls dragged Jihyun to a shop with modern looking clothes while Key forced Minho to help him with the boys. “You take 6 of them while I take the other 6.” Key said, pointing to Suho, Kris, D.O, Sehun, Tao and Lay. “You 6, follow him.” They nodded and followed Minho who reluctantly took them to a shop near Jihyun’s.

“Pick what you think suits you and go try it out. Make sure to show it to me when you try it out.” He instructed with a lazy sigh.

He had memorized Key’s line every time they went shopping so he just used that line to order the boys.

The boys nodded and dispersed to different directions. Mean while, the girls were having a hard time to pick the clothes for Jihyun as she was very picky. “Lol, no. No and no.” Jihyun said, pointing to the clothes that the two poor girls chose.

 Jihyun sighed, “I’m going to go help the boys. Maybe Key will help me pick the clothes after this. Let’s go.” Jihyun said and walked out of the shop with the two girls following close behind, pouting. They walked into the shop where they saw Minho and Key arguing. “No! They look better in dark colored clothes!” Key shouted. “No! They look like grumpy emos.” Minho argued. “Can you guys just let them pick?” Jihyun said, interrupting the fight.

“Fine.” Both said and crossed their arms before looking away from each other. “Hey, how do I look?” Kris’ asked as he went out of the fitting room.

Jihyun couldn’t look away and was staring for a good 30 seconds. He was wearing a black v-necked t-shirt with fitting jeans and combat boots but still managed to look extremely gorgeous.

He smirked at Jihyun’s reaction and said, “I guess I look good then.”  Jihyun unconsciously nodded and Kris’ smirk grew bigger.

 “You look great Kris. Simple yet breathtaking. Go find some more clothes with the same style.” Minho said when he saw Kris. “I told you that they looked better in dark colored clothes.” Key muttered.

“Minho hyung, how do I look?” Sehun asked when he got out of the fitting room with checkered dress shirts and fit black jeans and high top sneakers. “Oh Sehun! You can be a model with that fashion sense of yours.” Key and Minho complimented at the same time and glared at each other. Sehun flashed them a grin, kissed Jihyun’s cheek and went to find some other clothes. *What the fudge. Thank god he just kissed me at the cheeks or I would have kicked him at the part where it hurts the most.* Jihyun thought. Lay got out of the fitting room with a charismatic gaze directed to Jihyun. *How do I look, Jihyun?* he thought in his mind but instead, he said, “How do I look, Key and Minho hyung?”

“Oh .” Jihyun said with a low voice but the three heard it anyways. “Why are you randomly swearing?” Minho asked.

 Jihyun just shook her head and took a seat on the couch provided in the shop, in front of the fitting room.

Lay was looking absolutely gorgeous with a brown t-shirt that stuck to his body, showing his perfect abs, black fit pants, a brown leather jacket and combat boots.

“Lay, you look amazing. You can go find other clothes freely now because you passed the test!” Key cheered cheerfully. The 6 guys that he was supposed to take care of were still searching for suitable clothes. Suddenly, Suho, D.O and Tao came out from their fitting rooms, all dressed up. Jihyun groaned and said, “I think I’m going to go crazy! Why are they looking so hot?” She didn’t mean to say that out loud but she did and everyone heard that. The boys were smirking in satisfaction while her cousins and Key were shaking their heads at her.

“Okay, Suho first. That black hoodie fits well with the gray sleeveless shirt you’re wearing inside and those jeans look great on you. The combat boots compliments the outfit well too so you pass.” Key waved him away and he went to look for other clothes.

“Who’s next?” Minho asked. “Me.” D.O said with his usual wide eyes. The two guys looked at him and nodded their heads.

 “You look good especially with those high top sneakers and leather jacket. Tao, you too. You and Kris have the same style.” Key commented. They went to search for other clothes.

Six figures came out of the fitting room at the same time, looking like models. “I can’t take it anymore.” Jihyun said and went to the ladies section after seeing the six boys. They looked hot, y and cute at the same time. “Pass, pass, pass, pass, pass and pass. Go pick other clothes.” The two said. The two smirked at each other and called for Jihyun. “What do you want?” Jihyun asked with raised eyebrows. Key and Minho dragged her to the racks at the ladies section and started picking out random clothes for her to try on. They picked at least 4 sets of outfits and they shoved her into the fitting room to try on.

“You 12! Come and sit here. Let’s see how she looks in those clothes.” Key called. The guys sat on the long couch and waited patiently.

“Haish. I swear if I look ugly, I will murder you!” Jihyun warned before coming out in a black lace bustier top, a black feathered skirt and studded pumps and a few accessories.

She looked kind of bad and y. “You look gorgeous unnie!” Sulli squealed.

 Jihyun smiled a bit and said, “Thanks.” “I like this outfit, she looks y. What do you guys think?” Key commented and looked at the 12 guys.

 They were silent and their eyes were wide. *She looks hot.* Minho rolled his eyes and said, “I disapprove of this outfit, it’s too revealing. Those boys’ reaction just proves it all.”

“I don’t care, I like this outfit, and it’s comfy.” Jihyun said and went back in to try the other outfits.

She came out with a floral belted dress and wedges.

“I feel so pretty wearing this!” Jihyun squealed.

“Tough luck, you don’t.” Minho said and smirked. Sooyoung and Sulli glared at him said, “You do look pretty, Minho is just jealous.”

Jihyun went in again and came out again with a black poncho, shorts and black ankle boots. “Great.” They continued shopping and paid after half an hour.

“Where to?” Xiumin asked. “We’re going to take you to the place where most EXO beings go to, find a living. Well, not just EXO beings. People from other planets like SHINee World go there too. Like Key.” Sooyoung said. “Oh, there are such companies?” Xiumin asked and walked closer to Sooyoung. Sooyoung nodded and started to explain everything to him.

“Yup, there are a lot of companies like that but most EXO beings go to the company that we are going to. First of all, they let you go to school and make you go to work at some café or something to build up your background so that people won’t be suspicious of you when you debut. After that, they start to train you to become and entertainer or an idol and then you debut. Hey, we’re already here.” They looked up at the huge building and went in.