Chapter 1

Life on Earth

    A pretty girl was sitting at one of the bars in Griff, EXO's darkest place , looking at a man who was leaning againts a huge aircraft.He was trying to get people's attention and he succeed.A crowd was starting to form around him.People were pushing around because of the little amount of space.The girl who was very intrested decided to see what he was offering.Instead of pushing around like everybody else, she walked casually towards the men.Everyone there was giving her strange looks and moved involuntarily.

      They were whispering and talking about her.The girl felt thankful as everyone there, including her, was wearing a dark coloured robe with a hood on it so people can't really recgonize her.

        She stopped walking when she was at the very front.The man grinned and started his promotion."Welcome!Welcome! EXO boys and girls!" A few people walked away after hearing his welcomes."Do you know what this is?" He patted the huge aircraft."An aircraft!" A loud voice, from behind the girl shouted.The man grinned and said, "Not just any aircraft. It's an aircraft that will send a few of you-" He stopped for a few seconds to look at the crowd."To Earth." The people who were standing there started gasping dramatically.

      "What do we have to do?" A strong voice coming from a tall man standing not very far from the girl asked.

     "Simple,all you have to do is survive.But first, you should go home first, say your goodbyes and pack your begs because there is always a chance for you to travel to Earth with me.And bring a lot of money with you, you're going to need it." A lot of people gave up without even knowing what the challenge was and walked away. Only about 20 people stayed , including the mysterious girl."Come back here in 2 hours with your bags and then we'll start the challenge.But first, line up so we can list your names. " The man in charge said and everybody who stayed lined up.

    One by one, their names were asked and were written down."Your name,miss?"He asked.

     "Choi Jihyun."Once the name was spoken, the man looked up in horror."*Agashi!*" He suddenly fell to the ground,hissing in pain.The other contestants that were lurking around ignored them, thinking that it was just another fight.

*Agashi means young lady in korean*  

      "Don't tell my parents, you'll regret it.Don't even send a warning."The girl said with dangerous red eyes.The man nodded and he relaxed after the pain was taken away from him and he stood up before writing her name on the paper.She went straight home after being listed."I'm so happy that my home is on the dark side of EXO, it's more lively here."She said to herself after reaching her front gate and entered the mansion quietly.After entering, she went to every room in the house excluding her parents room, for the last time and tears started to form.

      She went to her older brother's room and shut the door quietly upon seeing him sound asleep.

        "Oppa, did you have fun with your friends today? I know you like going out and all that, but while I'm gone, can you please take care of our parents for me? You know that I love you right? All those times when we fought and mom made us apologize to each other by saying I love you, I meant it.We were the only children in this house for 10 straight years.How could we not care for each other? Take care of the family for me, make them happy - you're an expert at doing that, right? Goodbye, I'll love you forever."  

             She left the room trying to hold in all the tears that has formed.

         She went to her little brother's room next door and entered quietly.She walked towards her brother's bed but was pushed back by an invisible force.She sighed as she knew what was going on - he was having a nightmare.

      She easily controlled him and his shield broke down. "Our baby brother, you're still so weak and young.Who would take care of you when I'm not there? Mom & dad are busy."she started saying."But you're strong enough,right?" There was a moment of silence before she spoke once again, "Don't tell your brother but I love you the most in our family. I love how immature you are, I love babying you.I love everything about you.You're my baby brother that I very much adore.Baby-ah, take care, I'll miss you." She kissed his forehead slowly and pulled apart. "And I love you.Good bye."

        She left the room, sobbing.Stopping at her parents door, she shakes her head and takes a deep breath.

            Many thoughts were going through her mind but she stopped thinking after this thought. *Bye mom,dad.I love you.* She went to her room to pack and she wrote a letter for her family before going back to Griff for the challenge. The man incharge was gathering every contestant so that they can start the challenge. Once all of them had gathered, the man explained what they had to do.They had to search for the key of the aircraft within 5 minutes.There were 14 hidden keys in the aircraft that were to be found.The contestants are allowed to use their powers to find it.

       After explaining the rules that were pretty simple as there was only one rule, the man started the challenge.

                   "Okay, remember the rules, no hurting the other contestants.Okay, on your marks, get set, go!" Each and every contestants started to disperse and started entering the air craft except for 12 boys  and Jihyun who was slowly approaching the man incharge. The 12 boys went to a quiet place and talked about their strategies."How about this? Luhan just levitate 12 keys and then each of just take it.Easy,right?"A boy with a deep voice and long legs suggested.Everyone nodded, agreeing with him.

         They went to the aircraft and the guy called Luhan was asked to levitate 12 keys that were present in the aircraft and he did.

          Once the keys were seen, the 12 boys took one key each and went out of the aircraft and searched for the man incharge.

          But when they found him, they saw something that they weren't suppose to see.The only girl in the competition was torturing him with her power. "Tell me where it is.Now." She demanded and stopped the blood-flow from flowing to some of his body parts so he was a bit paralised."Agashi,I can't do that, your parents will go crazy on me if they found out that I was the one that helped you escape them- "Escape?! You make me sound like some kind of animal that lives in a cage!" She snorted and completely stopped his blood-flow. "You better tell me now, before I get really angry,you fool!" She hissed and he gave up.

    "There's one in the captain's room!" She smirked and said, "Thanks.You'll be rewarded for this." She stopped the usage of her power on him and went to find the key.The boys who saw the whole thing were shocked.

     "There's only one girl in EXO that has the blood control power,right?"One of the guys asked the others."It's the Choi's daughter.We should alert her parents.But we're already too late."He continued. "No.We shouldn't.She, like us, probaly has a reason for doing this, let's not do this to her.Besides, what can the Chois offer, that we don't have?" Another guy said.The others nodded in agreement and went to the guy in charge who was slowly getting up and showed him the keys.

      He grumply checked their names and underlined  it."You may now get on the aircraft.Please leave your bags here.Our workers will get them in the aircraft."

     After the boys got into the aircraft, they saw a girl coming out of the captain's room with a wide smile."Assa!I got it!Eh,wait.Yah,Choi Jihyun!Make yourself clear! Are you sad?! Are you happy?! Even you yourself don't know."She was talking to herself but she froze and looked up to see 12 pairs of eyes staring at her in amusement and shock.She cleared and climbed down the aircraft.She handed the key to the man incharge.He avoided her eyes and she smirked in victory."Here's a gift from me for being so helpful." She kissed his left cheek and his face heated up.

       "You may leave your bags here and board t-t-he aircraft.We will help you put your b-b-ags."He said and walked away in a hurry.She stepped onto the air craft and took a deep breath.

      She was starting to feel sad again.*For the last time,bye mom,dad,Changie,oppa.I love you guys.I'll come back soon.*She breathed in the air for the last time and entered the aircraft.The boys who got in earlier were being loud and noisy.They were talking really loudly so they didn't notice her presence.She sat at the very front.But after awhile, they finally notice her and turned silent.

       "Umm,hye." A guy with really scary eyes approached her and said.He sat next to her just to talk to her."Are you talking to me?" She asked. "Yup,what's your name?" The guy asked again.

        She rolled her eyes and slightly glared at them. "I think you know already.I saw all 12 of you spying on me.What's yours?" He smiled shyly and replied."Huang Zi Tao.And you are Choi Jihyun. The middle child of Choi Dongmin and Moon Sujeong.Dongsaeng to Choi Jinhyung and noona to Choi Jonghyun or Changjo." "You're really a spy aren't you?" She said suspiciously and he chuckled.

            "Nah,it's just a bit of information that most EXOs would not about you." He smiled a warm smile and continued."Let me introduce you to the rest."

--------------------------------------------------------  

 So,how was the first chapter? It took me long enough to update.If I made some grammar errors, please poin it out in a polite way OuO