Strange...

A New Love

Donghae’s POV

 

“We wanted to say we want you two to just continue dating, and hold the wedding until it’s the right time.”

 

“What?!” we both said.

“Why?” I said.

“Because we think you are not mature enough to take this yet. You being late is an example for this. You can’t just say sorry for your immatureness. This is not permanent it’s just for now until we decide what to do.” We ate in silence then I took Yoona back home. I stayed at her house for a little while and we talked about the marriage. I actually agreed with them but I didn’t want to tell her until later. It’s actually kind of fair, I mean we’re still young and I think it’s really early to talk about this so I agree with this idea. We need to find time and be more mature. I went back home and it was already late. I hadn’t noticed that I was at Yoona’s house the whole afternoon and I stayed with her just for dinner. I got washed up and went to bed early.

 

The Next Day~

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I woke up today still disappointed about what the parents said yesterday, but I kind of agreed with them. It’s just I don’t think that Donghae was very happy about it. I think that it’s fair because we’re still young and I don’t think that is what we needed to focus on right now.

Ding Dong!

I went over to open the door and wasn’t expecting but it happened. Donghae.

“Donghae!” I said with a half excited voice.

“What’s wrong? You don’t seem so happy.” He said looking concerned.

“Nothing, I just wanted to be alone today. That’s all. But no biggie, I’m happy when you’re here.” I said with a fake smile.

“So you don’t want to walk around?” He said looking relived.

“No, actually I was going to go out. I was just about to get ready to go.”

“Oh Okay. I’ll just wait for you. Can I come in?” He asked.

“Oh, yeah. Sure.” I left the door open for him and went upstairs.

I came down after a few minutes in a not so fancy but good enough to go out pair of cloths. Donghae drove to the park which is close to an ice cream shop so we can cool off there. I got out of the car and walked over to Donghae who was also walking towards me. We walked towards the park and sat down on a bench. We talked for a while and went to walk around the park. I always liked this park because this is where I would always go when I’m feeling down or up. I always came here no matter what I felt. This is the place that I grew up in. After a few rounds around while talking we went into the ice cream shop for a little break. I went out to the car to get some stuff. Donghae gave me the car keys and I went out of the store. I was walking to the car when I felt that someone was watching me. I turned around and saw somebody running away. Hmm… that was strange. I continued to go to the car and got what I needed. When I came back I saw the same person and I got a good look at the face, but it was no one I knew. Which was why I hurried to go back because I thought that somebody was following me. I came back and we ate our ice cream. Then we went back to the car to go back. Before we went back we went to eat luch. When I was at the I still had the feeling that someone was watching me. I turned around and saw the same person, but the person wasn't looking at me. We went back to my house to talk for a little more and I still had a feeling the person was there. Inside my house.

"Bye, Donghae." I said with a wide smile. He made me feel better, whenever I was around him.

 

Hi, guys! Like my story so far! I'm still deciding who the mysterious person that is following Yoona around is going to be. Sorry for the long time and the short chapters. I just don't have a lot of time. Thanks for reading it though. xD And be sure to comment on it.