Boring days

A New Love

Yoona’s POV

"Bye, Donghae." I said with a wide smile. He made me feel better, whenever I was around him.

I stayed at home the rest of the day working on college essay. It was the middle of summer break and I was almost ready to send my essay. I printed it out and reread it, then after it was all finished I put it in an envelope and sent it. By that time it was already dinner time. I just decided to make something simple. After I watched TV and went to sleep early. The next month past as usual. I usually meet Donghae in the morning and we go out for a while then we come home and eat. Except today our parents are coming over to eat dinner. Today I looked in the mail and got a letter from the Dongguk University and went back inside. I opened it eagerly and read it. I was so happy I got accepted. I quickly called Donghae and told him I was so happy. I almost forgot about the dinner tonight so me and Donghae went out to buy food and then we went to cook. We were having fun talking to each other and Yuri was helping us too. Around 5 our parents came here they were early, but we already finished the food and we were talking on the couch. They came in and me and Yuri went to go set up the table to eat. We ate while talking about random things. Everyone was talking to all different people. After we finished eating we talked for a little while then we brought out dessert. Our parents stayed for a while longer then had to go back home. I woke up the next day and got a call from our parents. They wanted to have breakfast with us. I wondered why then went up to change. By the time I was finished Donghae was at the door waiting to go. We went over at the place and were there early so we just sat and talked. After a few minutes they came and we ordered our food. Our parents started talking about things then it led to the marriage. They discussed it for a while then asked us what we thought.

“We thought about your marriage for a while and when we came to your house for dinner yesterday. We saw how much you both matured. We want the wedding in a year.” Donghae and I was really happy for their approval again. We finished eating and then we talked more about the wedding plan. We ended up deciding the wedding to be on June, 2 and it was almost December. So it would kind of be a long time, but then we get to plan more and that means for it to be better. After we talked Donghae and I went back to my house and I was going to pack for college. Donghae helped me pack I would move into another apartment away from Donghae in a week. Then when we get married I would be back because of the summer time. I made sure I didn’t forget anything. And a week past quickly. Donghae drove me to my new apartment and we unpacked. A few days later me and Donghae started school again. Donghae went to a different university so he wasn’t with me. We both saw each other whenever we could and that was not very often. After a few weeks of studying and school and hard stuff. We finally got our break.

Donghae's POV

I came over to their apartment and waited for Yoona there. After about two hours Yoona came home and it was already late. When she came in she just fell flat on her bed. She slept there without eating dinner and just slept the rest of the night. When I went around the whole house to turn off all the lights I stopped by Yoona's room and put a blanket on top of her. Then I went to my room to sleep.

The next day...

I woke up in a nice mood. Okay maybe not. I had slept until 12 and was woken up by the cold breeze through my window. Damn it, I forgot to close my window. I came downstairs and Yoona was probably still sleeping. She looked really tired yesterday so I'll just let her sleep. After I ate lunch I went back upstairs to go to sleep. That was about all we did on the first day of break. Except that Yoona woke up around 2 and came downstairs to plan for the wedding. I don't get why she did that because we still have a year to go so. After she cooked dinner and we both ate. She must have been really hungry because she ate a lot. After dinner she looked over school stuff and hen went to bed. As for me, I went to read for about an hour then I went to sleep.

 

Hi. Like my story so far? I know it's kind of crappy but i hope it'll get more intresting later on. I'll wait a little more on the poll then on the next chapter. I'll decide what I am going to do. This kind of get rid of the boring days. Like school where there is nothing to talk about because they don't get to see each other. So in this chapter I ind of skipped through a lot of days. Be sure to comment on my story! XD