Not a good time for bad things

A New Love

Yoona’s POV

 

Today Donghae woke me up. Yay! It’s finally our wedding day! I quickly got up and out of bed for this exciting day. I planned everything and knew it was going to be perfect. Donghae pulled me down for breakfast. I got inside the car with Donghae behind me. Once he closed the door the driver started the car. We were heading to the chapel. The driver signaled the left turn and then the light turned green so he went. We stopped at another left turn and he signaled the turn again. The light turn and we went. I looked over at Donghae and saw a car coming straight at us. The car looked like it was going from side to side. What kind of idiot gets drunk early in the morning!

“Donghae!!” I yelled in fear. The driver looked over to see what was going on. He saw me pointing out the window and he looked out. He turned back and covered me like he was protecting the only thing that was keeping him alive. Then…there was nothing.

 

I woke up in the hospital…

“Doctor! She’s awake!” I heard a voice call. I looked over and saw a nurse and the doctor come in.

“Hello Yoona. I see you now regained your conscience. I’m afraid—“

“Where is Donghae?” I interrupted him.

“I’m afraid that your friend has…”

“Has what?! Nothing happened to him, he’s fine. Just like me. Were fine that’s all!” I yelled at him worried. I could tell that he was sad on the inside because of his voice.

“Passed away. He had passed before we could get him to the hospital.” He continued. When I heard that something in my mind went crazy because I started yelling at him telling him that nothing happened. I was crying knowing that he really was gone. I stopped the tantrum after five minutes but kept on crying. After about ten minutes of crying I got up out of the bed and went outside. I went to the front room.

“Do you know where Donghae’s room is?” I asked.

“I’m sorry, we don’t have a patient in the name of Donghae.” The lady answered. I went back to my room and started crying. The doctor said I had to stay because They had to take tests before I could leave. Then Yuri came after getting a call from the hospital along with everybody else. Like Kyuhyun and others, by that time my cries turned into sobs.

“Yoona! What happened!” She saw that I was crying so she kept quiet.

“Where’s Donghae?” When I heard Donghae’s name I broke out and cried once again.

After a few minutes of crying I stopped and was taken to the testing area. I just got x-ray test and that was it. It was to see if there was any bones broken or other things like that. After I was discharged and I got to go home, but I had to rest for a few days until I could do things like running. Everyone had probably known what had happened to Donghae as they were crying too. I couldn’t stop myself from the tears coming down when I got home. I stayed in my room the rest of rest of the day, crying.

 

Yuri’s POV

 

11:00 pm

 

I went downstairs to check once again and she was still their. Yoona was still sitting their not moving at all but her eyes were all swollen from crying, she wasn’t crying as much just sobbing. I figured, she probably cried out all the water in her body so there’s nothing left.

“Yoona, It’s been 6 hours. Just go to sleep already.” I said.

“Goodnight.” I said, then turned the lights off.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I been woken up by the doorbell. I went downstairs to get it and found Donghae’s parents at the door.

“Hello,” I said.

 “Mind if we come in?” they said, and Yuri came downstairs to see who it was.

“Sure,” I moved over to the side and they walked and sat on the couch.

“What’s wrong?” I asked coming towards them.

“We would like to tell you that the funeral is this Friday. Please tell his closest friends and we’ll tell our relatives.” She said. The whole morning was spent with them at home. At lunch they left and I went out with Yuri to have lunch.

“So what are you going to do now?” She asked.

“I don’t know, I still have college to go to. So that will get my mind off things.”

“What about you and marriage and a guy to love?”

“Maybe I should just give up.” I said, “I fell in love, and love left me. He will probably be the only one I will ever love.”

“No, you can’t do that. Love for you is still alive. You still have a lot of time to find someone. Maybe Donghae wasn’t meant to be for you. And after God found out that you were getting married with him. He killed him, so you can marry someone he has planned for you.”

“Yuri, that’s just weird crap that you made up. God has nothing planned and he just killed off someone who meant so much to me. Maybe I’ll never find some again that is just like the caring guy that is now dead!” I started crying a little. Talking about Donghae has brought back memories that were suppose to be kept away forever. We went back home after walking around and going shopping until dark. The rest of the day was down from Donghae memories. Oh! I almost forgot to tell Kyuhyun and the others about the funeral. I called all of them and told them about it then went downstairs for dinner.

“So…” Yuri said. I didn’t say anything the whole time and after dinner I went to my room to just be on the computer.

Ring! Ring!

My phone went off.

“Hello?” I asked still not in a good mood.

“Hello, this is David’s Big Room, and you reserved a big room for last night that you never used. You still have a bill to pay for reserving it even though you didn’t use it. The amount would be $250. Please come over to our shop tomorrow to pay your bill and be sure to reserve from us again!” They hung up. I threw the phone to my bed and it bounced over near the edge. God damn it! I went to sleep realizing that the day wasn’t going to get any better, so it was best to just end it. I got on my bed and got a call, it was from Kyuhyun.

“Hello,” I said.

“Are you going to sleep?”

“Yes, what do you want?”

“To come over,”

“Yuri’s still awake you could talk to her.” I hung up and the doorbell rang.

“I’ll get it!” Yuri yelled while walking towards the door.

“Hey! It’s Kyuhyun!” She yelled. What? He’s already here? I was in my pajamas in my bed and Kyuhyun came into my room.

“Yoona! We have to go to the hospital!” He yelled when he got inside. I starred at him blankly.

 

Yeah sorry for making you wait so long! It's getting intreasting! I'm going to try updating tomorrow also to make up for the long time. Thanks for commenting!