School Again

A New Love

 


Donghae's POV

After dinner she looked over school stuff and hen went to bed. As for me, I went to read for about an hour then I went to sleep.

The next day...

I woke up early today and started making breakfast for both of us. Yoona came down after I finished and ate. Then she went to continue studying. At about 12 we went out to eat. I took Yoona out for a while to get out of the house and just go around places. We decided to go to a fair near by. I bought some stuff. I won Yoona a big panda stuffed animal. And we went to get a snack. I had fun that day. It was like a date. After we played our games I took her out to eat dinner near the beach and we watched the sunset together. It was already late when we got home so we just got dressed and went to sleep for the day. Before I went to sleep I read. I read everyday before going to sleep because it cleared my mind and just focused on the book. The rest of the week was just spent studying and going out for fun. Wasn't the best break I've spent, but it was definetly a fun one with Yoona.

On Monday we had to go back to school again and I said bye to Yoona as we went our separate ways. Sometimes she would call me or I would call her and we would talk only for a little bit, but most of my time was spent studying. It seemed like forever without Yoona and school days were boring now. Everyday I would just cook something simple or go out with friends to eat. Today I woke up early and went out to buy breakfast. It wasn't that expensive, but if you put everything together I would've spent a lot on food. I went to sit down at a table and eat then

Kyuhyun came and sat next to me.

"Hi." he said as he sat down.

"Hi." I said.

"You know it's halfway through the school year now." he stated.

"Yes, i know. What about it?"

"What are you doing for summer?"

"We have to meet with our parents then we'll plan the rest of the wedding. We already have half of it planned. It seems like it's going to be perfect so far." I said.

"Oh, you and Yoona are getting married? How come I didn't get an invatation yet?" he said.

"We are still figuring out where and we already have when." i said finishing my food. I got out of my seat and he followed.

"Don't you miss her?" he asked curiously.

"Yeah, i do" i said walking down the hall to my classroom, "Don't you have class?" I stopped and asked him.

"Yeah, in like five minutes. I should probably go now." he said then made a turn at the next corner. I walked in and there were only a few people there. I took a seat and took out my books. Then the bell rang. Everybody came in and got seated. The rest of the day was boring. Nothing to do except take notes with the teacher talking about random stuff. I got home after school was over and I went to get a snack. I really didn't do anything else except study, do homework, and eat. After I ate I decided to go to sleep early so i just took a shower, read, then went to sleep.

The rest of the school days weren't really that special or exciting. Just the same everyday, which really became a bore. But I went with it and soon it was almost the end of the school year. That meant it's time for exams. Lots and lots of exams. It was really hard at first and i stayed up all night some times just to study. But it's worth the A. Today was the day when we would find out all of our scores. We finally finished all the exams and the scores would be put up today at lunch. The lessons were boring and not as hard as before. Then lunch came. I went to the cafeteria and found a bunch of people huddling around  the wall. Kyuhyun came and sat next to me.

"Want to go check our scores?" was the first thing he asked. I guess everybody was curious of their scores. Even I wanted to know.

"sure." I got out of my seat and walked with him over to the big crowd of people. We, or I, managed to get through the crowd and saw my score. Not bad. I wasn't the best but not the worst. I told Kyuhyun is score because he couldn't get through the big crowd. Usually Kyuhyun was somewhere in the top 50. He is really smart. Better than me, but we all have our strengths. The day ended still boring, and I hung out at Kyuhyun's house for dinner. We celebrated our first year at college was finally over. We only had one more day then I could finally see Yoona again.  After dinner I went back to my house and started packing. I didn't pack eveything but only the things I didn't need tomorrow. After I just read then slept.

Hi guys! I decided on making him like her the first time they meet. thanks for voting for those who did.