The Upcoming Wedding

A New Love

After I just read then slept.

Donghae’s POV

Today was the last day of school. I meet with Kyuhyun again like the usual and we went to school together.

“So today’s last day of school. Would you like to have dinner tonight? You, me, and Yoona?”

“Sure,” We walked down the hallway like the usual and the last corner, where I meet my classroom. I sighed and walked in. I took out my book and started reading after setting my books on the table. The bell rang after a while of reading. Everybody rushed in again and got seated. Boring from that point on. Next period was not that bad actually, except the fact that our teacher was just rambling on about his children and what he’s going to do for the summer. I was just reading while listening to music. Just to keep me from falling asleep. The bell finally rang and it was lunch time. I meet Kyuhyun at his door, and we walked over to the lunch area.

“So did you get any news about where the wedding is going to be at?” he asked when we got seated.

“Well, let me check.” I pulled out my phone. I turned it on and found that I had mail. I went on it before the doing the other thing.

“Oh, looks like they settled on a place. They are asking Yoona and me if we like this.”

“Where, let me see.” He said and I gave the phone to him.

“Wow, this place isn’t that bad. I’ve been there before.” I grabbed my phone back and started to text them back. I looked at my half finished food.

“I’m full,” I said as I walked to the trash can with my food.

“Let’s go.” He said bringing his food over also. I got my books and walked with him. On the way there was a clock. Only a few hours left of school. We entered the library and got seated in our usual area. Later more of our friends came. We always hung out there to talk since no one even bothered to come inside the library. I got out of my seat and went to get a book. They were so loud I could hear them from the other side of the library. I walked through the aisle and looked for a book. I found one and went back to the crowd. They were playing truth or dare. I went to a corner and my ipod. I started reading. By the time the bell rang  finished the book and everybody ran out of the library. Leaving me and Kyuhyun. I walked back to the place where I found the book and placed it back. Then Kyuhyun appeared in front of me.

“Wow! That was hilarious! You should have seen. They kissed passionately and it looked like they were gay! Oh, man that was a good laugh.” He kept on talking about their game and I just ignored him. He was always like this when they play truth or dare. The day ended quickly and I went over to Yoona’s school. Her school ended after ours so I had just enough time to drive over there.

Ring! Ring!

There was a bunch of students running to there car and a lot of shouting. I waited for Yoona and soon saw her come out with her friends.

“Yoona!” I called to her. She walked over to me. Leaving her friends to go a different way.

“Hi Donghae!” she said to me.

“Oh! Hi Donghae!” Yuri said. As she walked over to me. I didn’t notice that her car was right next to mine.

“Hi Yuri,” I said. I haven’t seen her in a long a long time. We all met here and I took Yoona home with Yuri following our car. It was silent in the car until I the radio.

“So… How was school?” I asked.

“It was great.” She said, “I got to meet Taeyeon, Seohyun, and the others again.”

“Great. I haven’t seen them in a while.” I said looking at her.

“Did you meet Kyuhyun and Yunho?” she asked.

“Yeah, we had a great time together. But I always missed you.” I said looking at her again, I tend to do that. We went back to the house in silence and meet Yuri there once again.

“Oh, I forgot to tell you. Kyuhyun wants us over for dinner.” I said to Yoona in the middle of our chat.

“Well it’s almost dinner time so I think we should get ready and head over there.” Said Yoona.

 We both got up leaving Yuri sitting on the couch. I looked back at Yuri on the stairs.

“Would you like to come too? I’m sure he’ll be glad to have you over.” I smiled at her.

After we all finished dressing I drove to his house.

Ding Dong! Ding Dong!

 The door opened and we found Yunho.

“Hi,” he said to all of us. He moved out of the way to let us in.

“Hi Yunho, haven’t seen you in a long time.” Said Yoona before she stepped inside. Yuri was the last one in and she walked with Yunho inside. They all were sitting on the couch while I went over to see Kyuhyun.

“Hi,” I said as I walked into the kitchen.

“Oh, you’re here?” He said as he was just about finished cooking dinner.

“Yeah. I’m going to set the table.” I said taking the utensils. I walked over to the dining table and started setting up. Soon Kyuhyun brought over the dishes with Yunho’s help and everybody got seated. We all talked to each other and had lots of fun. After a long dinner we had dessert. It was a big cake in celebration to finishing our first year of college.

“Oh yeah, now that we have settled on a place, our parents are now making the invitation cards.”

“So now it’s getting closer to the wedding! What the date?” said Yunho.

“You’ll find out.” I said finishing my slice of cake. I went to put it in the sink, and went to sit back down. We all finished our food and went over to the living room to talk a little. After talking for a long time we all went back home. I went straight to take a shower when we got home. Then I went to my room to read. Tomorrow we would have to get up early to plan the rest of the wedding. I read for about ten minutes then went to sleep.

The next day…

I woke up earlier than Yoona today and went to change first. After getting dressed in neat clothes I went downstairs to cook breakfast for the both of us. I finished cooking and went upstairs to wake up Yoona.

“Yoona, are you awake?” I asked after knocking on the door. I knocked a few more times then went inside. I found her sleeping on her bed and went to wake her up. She went to go change while I went downstairs to eat breakfast.

“Good morning,” she said while sitting down next to me. We ate in silence. Then I drove over to the restaurant. We then met our parents there and got started planning. It took a long time and we stayed there until it was lunch time and we had lunch there too. But the way we planned it made it look very good. We had lunch and I took Yoona back to our house. After getting changed in different clothes we went out again to go reserve the area for the wedding. We went to buy food to cook then went back home. Yoona and our moms were making the invitation cards while me and my dad were cooking dinner. We finished cooking, and we all got started eating. After we ate my dad and I started to help with the cards. They went home at around 9 and we had almost finished making the cards. Yoona went upstairs to change and went to sleep. I read like always then went to sleep. We had finally finished planning the wedding and it was only a few weeks until the wedding. I already picked out my suit and Yoona had a dress already. Our parents ordered all the things needed and all we have to do now is wait for the day to come.

 

Hi guys, I am getting lazy at writing so sorry for any mistakes, if there are any. And thanks for reading, commenting, and subscribing. :)