Uh Oh, More Bad Things

A New Love

“Yoona! We have to go to the hospital!” He yelled when he got inside. I starred at him blankly.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

He grabbed my arm and pulled me downstairs to his car. Yuri came up to him and asked what’s wrong.

“No time to explain, get in.” He got in the front seat, and started driving. Once we got there we quickly rushed inside.

“Room number 854.” He said going towards the elevator.

“What’s going on?” I asked. Trying to catch up to him. He didn’t say anything and just waited for the elevator to open. I looked around the place. I didn’t really go to hospitals much so I didn’t know where everything was. The elevator door opened and he walked in. Few seconds later the door opened and he ran over to the room. He opened the door with me and Yuri following him. I froze when I looked at who was their. Kyuhyun opened the door wider and walked in with me after then Yuri. Donghae’s mom and dad was there, and they were just sitting there. On the bed was my mom. My mom had a heart disease so she couldn’t do a lot of things. I came and sat down next to Donghae’s mom. She was partly crying and I had some tears, too. Then the doctor came in.

“Hello everyone, I have done some tests and would like to talk to someone close to her.” He looked around and I stepped up from my seat.

“Hello, miss. Would you like to follow me?” I walked over and got out of the room and into his office.

“I have done these tests,” He said pulling out the results, “Do you know that she has a heart disease?” I nodded.

“Okay, she just fainted at her house. Has she been having stress the past couple of days?”

“Not that I know of, but someone I know just passed away.”

“Okay, I’ll look this up and I’ll give you the tests results to keep.” He said as he got out of his seat. I walked back to the room and sat down again. About an hour later I received the test results and was taken back home. I looked at the results all night.

“Good morning, Yoona,” Yuri said as she came down. I was still looking at the results.

“I don’t know what’s wrong, but something doesn’t seem right in this result.” She took the paper from me and looked at it.

“I don’t see anything.” She said.

“That’s because you don’t know this stuff. You major in a different subject.”

“What’s wrong about it then?”

“I don’t know, It’s just weird. Does mom take any pills?” I said.

“Yes, one for her heart.” She said. I got over that and went to my room after lunch.

 

?’s POV

 

“Master, I have done what you have requested.” Kyuhyun said.

“Good, here’s the money,” I threw a sack onto the floor.

“Count it to make sure. And make sure you don’t forget what to do.”

“You’ll have to pay in advance,” he said, counting the money.

“Okay. Did you pick up the pills again? You don’t want to be found out right?” I said.

“I’m going to get them.”

“Go get them, and make sure that there is no evidence left in the house.” He nodded and left.

“Yoona, you’re going to wish that you became friends with me before.” I smirked.

 

Kyuhyun’s  POV

 

I went over to their house. It was easy to open the door because I’m professional at opening doors. I went in and checked out the whole house. Looking for evidence I might have left behind. And looking for the pills. Where did she put them?

 

Yoona’s POV

 

“Let’s go to mom’s house. I need to look for things.” I said already ready. We went out and arrived at the house shortly. I had the key so I could easily get in.

“Yuri, go look for the pills that she took.” I said. She nodded and went upstairs. I stayed downstairs looking for the pills, too.

 

Kyuhyun’s POV

 

I heard the door open and went to go hide. It was them, damn I hated them. I saw Yuri come upstairs I she went into the room. After a little while she came out. And went closer to where I was hiding. She stopped in front of the place, then continued walking. Great, she didn’t find me.

“Yoona! I found it!” she said walking out. I saw the pills in her hand. Damn it!! Just then I had figured out a plan. I took out my phone and called the police.

“Hello, I have someone stealing harmful pills at this address ______________ thank you.” I hung up and when Yuri went downstairs I walked in silence over to the room. I opened the window and took a step outside. Not that high, I think I could make it. I took a breath, closed the window behind me, and started climbing down.

“Is there someone upstairs?” I heard Yoona ask.

“I didn’t see anyone, but I had the feeling that someone was hiding.” Said Yuri. I heard footsteps coming and realized that I wouldn’t have time to climb. I took a deep breath and jumped from where I was. BOOM! There it was, very loud but didn’t hurt as much. I quickly ran over to a bush and hid behind it. From there I could see them looking out of the window. They went somewhere else and I started running. From where I was running I could hear the police coming I started walking and they passed by me over to the house. I smirked as they went inside.

“Hope you have fun in jail” I said under my breath. I kept on walking and… Oh ! I didn’t check to see that I didn’t leave anything behind! I turned around and found that the police was going back, without them! Damn it! I kept on walking. And walked into the house when they left.

“Oh, hi Kyuhyun.” Said Yuri. Yoona turned around and waved at me.

“Why was the police here?” I asked.

“What? The police went to the other house.” Said Yuri.

“Oh, really? I guess I didn’t look carefully. Well, why are you here?” I asked, Damn it! I said the wrong address!

“Just to take a look at these things.”

“Oh, I was just taking a walk and noticed the light on, so I wanted to visit.” I smiled.

“Oh, well anyways, We were leaving now.” She said.

“What’s that in your hand?”

“It’s just the pills our mom took, the doctor wanted it.” She said putting the pills on her purse.

“Oh, well anyways. I’m going to go now. Okay? Bye.” I said forgetting the reason I went back to the house. I went back to ?.

“Where are the pills?” she asked.

“They took them, I’m going to go get them from them.”

“You better not let anybody know about this, unless you don’t want to get paid.” She said. I nodded and went over to Yoona’s house.

“Hi, Kyuhyun. I’m going to the hospital now you want to come.”

“Sure,”

“Okay, let me use the restroom first.” She went in and I ran to her purse which was on the  couch. I looked through it and found the pills. Thank you! I found it! She came back and I was already at the same spot I was before.

“Actually, I have to go somewhere before I go. I’ll meet you at the hospital. I have to go pick something up at my house, okay?”

“Sure.” She said, then I went into my car and drove to ?’s house.

“Here are the pills, master.” I said, then placed the pills on her desk.

“Thank you, you may leave now.” I walked out and went to the hospital.

“Room 854,” I remembered. I walked in and found Yoona and Yuri inside.

“Hi.” I said looking for a seat. Yoona got up for me to take her seat since there were only two.

“It’s okay, I can just stand.”

“No, I need to go somewhere. I’ll be right back.” She said, then went out.

 

Yoona’s POV

 

I walked over to the doctor from last time.

“Hi, miss, what brings you here?” he asked.

“I have a question about the test results.” He took me to his office again.

“I looked at these test results and there seems to be something wrong.”

“What is it?” He looked at the papers.

“If the results are like this, then how is it possible for it to be a problem from the heart? I believe this is something else.” I said.

“Yes, there seems to be a problem. From this I have to say the only result is…” he stopped.

“There are also these pills that she took.” I looked inside my bag for the pills. But I couldn’t seem to find it. I dumped my stuff out and there was nothing. I was sure I put it in my purse, but where did it go?

“Sorry, I was sure I put it in here.” I kept on searching.

“Well, maybe you left it in your house. It could be those pills that did this. Be sure you don’t loose the pills, it could hold the answer to what happened.” I nodded and left. With the results in my hands. I was sure I had it in there. I walked back to the room and waited there with Yuri and Kyuhyun. After the day was not very interesting. The day ended quickly and I went to sleep early because I was tired from not sleeping last night. School was also coming up soon so I had to start packing. I was planning to pack tomorrow, but did a little of it today so there won’t be as much tomorrow. That was how the day just ended.

Hello! I updated today like I said I would. So there basically Kyuhyun, who is pretending to be Donghae/Yoona's friend, but is actually a worker for ?. He's pretty bad and is planning to do something with Yoona. You'll find out later! :)