Back To School

A New Love

Yoona's POV

Ring! Ring! I got out of my seat and started walking to my next class. Today was the first day of school and it was tiring. I got up late this morning so I just quickly rushed to school. i got to my next class quickly because I was so close to the room and I got seated at a random area. the bell rung and people came into the classroom aside from the people that were already inside. They all took a seat and class started.

"Good morning guys. Lets get started shall we?" The period passed by quickly, and soon it was lunch time. I met with my friends that I havent seen since last semester.

"Did you see the new guy in our class?" I shrugged.

"I don't know. What's his name?"

"Taecyeon, doesn't the name sound cool?" Taeyeon walked towards the table that we usually sit at with me following her.

"I guess?" i took a seat next to her. We mostly talked about the things that we did during the summer. The day ended quickly and I went back to my apartment, it was very tiring and there were a lot of things to review. I started studying and the day basically ended with that.

The next day I woke up early, in fact the first to wake up, and got ready immidiately and went out before the others. I sat at the lunch table reading, waiting for the bell to ring. It was still very early though, but I kept on reading. After a few minutes the guy from my class came up to me.

"Hi," he sat down next to me. He seemed like Donghae...in a way. I mean he was soft and seemed easy to talk to. Like the feeling you have when you talk to your best friend, a warm feeling that you could talk to in a jokingly way.

"Hi," i put down my book.

"Do you like reading?" he asked.

"Yeah, it remindes me of someone."

"Oh, must be someone special, right?"

"Yeah," The bell rang right after the short conversation and we headed to class. The period was boring and soon the next period came.

"Okay, today you will be working on a partner project. You must be girl boy partners. You may choose." She explained the project and let us begin. I was kind of lost because I didn't really know any guys in the class that well since it only the second day of school. Someone came up to me and asked me to be partners, since I had no one else, I was happy to be his partner.

"What's your name?" I asked.

"Jason, your's?" he replied.

"Yoona, we should get started."

"Sure," we worked on the project for the rest of the time and when class ended, we still hadn't finished. The day ended quickly and I went over to Jason's dorm at night to  finish our project. It was due soon, so I wanted to finish it as soon as we could.

We went into his room and got started.

"Let me get drinks, i'll be right back," he left the room.

"Jason, I'm back," a familiar voice called. It sounded like Donghae's. I jumped out of the seat and walked towards the doorway. Eager to see who it was, I looked only to find Taecyeon.

"Hi Yoona," he smiled and walked off to his room. Again, that voice sounded very familiar. He was interesting, he gave me that same warm feeling that Donghae did. And when he smiled it looked just like Donghae's. Memories of Donghae started coming up and soon I wasn't feeling that good.

"Jason?" I walked out of my room with my bag.

"Yes?" He came out of the kitchen with two glasses of water in his hands.

"I'm not feeling very well. Let's work on this project another day." I said before walking to the door.

"Okay," he smiled, "We still have some time anyways." then he dissapeared into the kitchen again. I was watching the kitchen door close, when I bumped into something.

"Are you okay?" Taecyeon's voice came. I saw him in front of me.

"Yes," I rubbed my head while walking towards the door, looking straight this time.

"Bye Yoona!" he shouted right before the door closed. Today I wasn't feeling good, I went to the place where I liked to go to the most. The roof. I walked up and just felt the wind blow against my skin. Again, memories of Donghae came in.

 

---

"What are you doing here? It's freezing cold!" I heard Donghae and turned around.

"I jst like coming up here, to clear my mind." I said. I faced the sunset again.

"What are you thinking about?" I felt him back hug me and rest his head on my shoulder.

"Nothing you need to know about." I smiled. I found myself inching closer to Donghae and soon, we kissed. I broke the kiss hearing that Yuri was home.

"Let's go downstairs." I pulled him down to meet Yuri.

---

 

I went downstairs after a while of remembering all the great times that we had together. I cam eback down with a refreshed mind and went to get some thing to eat. It wasn't that late, the sun was still up.

 

3rd person

 

The next couple of weeks were usual. Yoona and Taecyeon's relationship became stronger, and not a lot of things happened. Yoona always remembered Donghae when she was around Taecyeon. Only today was when a transfer student came in.

"Hello, I'm Nicole. Nice to meet you all," she bowed infront of the class and took a seat next to Taecyeon.

"Hi, I'm Taecyeon." Taecyeon whispered to her while she placed books out in front of her.

"Taecyeon, stop talking." the teacher barked. Taecyeon wrote a note and passed it to nicole. It read:

 

I'll see you at lunch.

 

Nicole smiled at Taecyeon and looked at the teacher.

 

----

 

Nicole walked around the lunch tables looking for Taecyeon. taecyeon was walking with Yoona, Nichkhun, and Yuri towards the table at the side, the place where they always sat.

"Nicole!" Taecyeon waved his hands in the air. She started walking towards them and took a seat next to Taecyeon.

"Nicole, did you meet Nichkhun? He was in our class. So was Yoona and Yuri." They all introduced themselves. After eating (not much) nicole went out of the cafiteria, she wanted to look around the school.

"I'll come with you," Yoona volunteered.

 

---

 

"I'm Yoona, right? So how did you meet Taecyeon?" Nicole brought up after much silence.

"I sat next to him in class. he really reminds me of a special person." she smiled thinking of Donghae.

"Oh, who is he?"

"Donghae."

"Did he move or something?" Nicole was curious.

"No," Yoona smiled. Or tried. Yoona looked at Nicole's schedule.

"Oh, your next class is somewhere around here." she said trying to change the subject.

"Oh, thanks for the help," Nicole got the signal to stop talking about it. They walked together in silence. Tick. Tock. Tick. Tock. It was a long way to go until lunch ended. Yoona decided to go to the place where she always loved going to when she wanted it to be silent. It was the roof of the building. There was also a view of the whole school. they walked up to the top.

"So, who is Donghae?" nicole brought it up again once they got up to the top of the building.

"A guy..." Yoona didn't want to finish. She didn't want to be stuck in the past.

"So, where is he now?" Nicole was curious.

"Watching over me," the bell rang and Yoona was thankful that Nicole didn't ask any questions on the way down. they headed towards the next class together.

 

---

 

"Hi Nicole, Yoona."

"Hi Taecyoe. Yuri. Nichkhun." Yoona sat down next to Yuri while nicole sat next to Taecyeon. She seemed more comfortable around him. the rest of the school day seemed to be the "usual" doing all the same things. Hanging out after school, then going to other activities. Soon the day was over and they all went to sleep.

 

Hi guys. How you all doing? I'm so sorry I didn't update in a long time. Please forgive me. anyways. this is just a chapter to get to know Nicole. I have to get off now bye. and please comment. subscribe if you havent already thanks. (: