Wait...?

A New Love

Yoona's POV

Ding Dong!

The door opened.

"Donghae!" I yelled. I ran into our new apartment and went to hug him, leaving my luggage outside. We finally got our parents to approve our marriage and is now engaged. Our parents bought us an apartment for us to live together so we don't have to keep coming to each other houses. They probably wanted us out of the house and used the marriage as an excuse. I went out with my soon to be mother in law and my mom and we went out to have lunch and pick out my dress while Donghae started unpacking in the apartment with his dad. My dad didn't help with the unpacking, he couldn't because he died when I was young. My mom came over when me and Donghae started unpacking first, I wanted to help him. Then Donghae's mother and father came together. We all said goodbye and left.

"So we're going to eat first then get your dress. You need to eat a lot so you can stay healthy with Donghae. Okay?"

"Yes mother in law," I said with a slight smile. We arrived at the restraunt five minutes later. We finished eating and then headed to the wedding dress store.

"Yoona, there is a very good place that can give us discounts on great dresses. Would you like to go there?" She asked while looking at the back towards me.

"Yes."

"Yoona, you haven't been talking much the past few days. Aren’t you excited about your wedding? What's wrong?" My mom asked me.

"Nothing, I'm fine." We got to the store and went inside. I looked around for a decent dress.

“Yoona come look over here, doesn’t this look good?”  I went over to my mother in law to look at the dress.

“How ‘bout this dress over here?” my mom asked.

“Hmmm. How about we look for a little more? Then we can decide on which looks best.” I said.

“Okay,” they said together, then they held onto the dress just in case. About an hour later we all settled on a dress each and I chose the one that I liked best. Mother in law paid for the dress even though she didn’t have to. We went back to the new apartment, while Donghae and his dad just finished unpacking. We all ate dinner at the new apartment and talked a while before our parents had to leave, with us having our first night in the new apartment. When the parents left we went straight to bed because it was already 11:00.

The Next Day….

Donghae’s POV

Yoona woke me up today and I looked at the time. Oh no! It’s already time to be at the meeting area. We were suppose to get up early today because our parents were going to plan the wedding and the date. We quickly got ready and went downstairs. I went downstairs first and made breakfast for the two of us. I drove to the meeting area and found that our parents were already there.

“Let’s go” I said with a smile while turning off the engine to the car. We walked to the waiter and he took us to the private room with our parents inside and we got seated.

“Good Morning.” We both greeted with a smile.

“Don’t you mean afternoon? We have something to say as we sat here for a while.”

“I’m sorry we came here late but we have an explanation. Tell him Yoona.” She probably wasn’t prepared but I couldn’t think of anything when driving.

“Umm… Donghae… Had to.. go somewhere.” She turned toward me. “Tell them where you went without me because you went so early and we only had one car.” She turned back to face the parents.

“I went to… The store to buy food for Yoona and me.” I know I know, it’s lame but what else could I think of? I mean if you were put on the spot you wouldn’t think of anything better would you?

“We wanted to say we want you two to just continue dating, and hold the wedding until it’s the right time.”