What Is Love?

What Is Love?

 

[SHINeesJuliette: I'm back with the CHAPTER for WHAT IS LOVE! :D I hope you will all like it dearies >< hehe.. tried my best <3 Please listen again to the link I gave you~ "WHAT IS LOVE" to have more effect...

Those with quotation marks are lyrics again ^^ Saranghaeyo ^_^ ]

 

WHAT IS LOVE? 

After reminiscing that lovely moment, I headed to my grand piano. I was frustrated of myself.. I pitied myself. I was always just there, bearing such a painful moment each time Suho hyung cradled her in his arms. I tried composing myself as I played that song I composed for her, long ago. But each time, the lyrics changes like how I felt. It became sweeter; it yearned for more, and had more strong feelings. But soon, it just longed with bittersweet memories.. up to now. I sang parts of it, and my melodious voice resounded the whole room.

 

“Making a day feel like a minute
With you, I’m the main character of a movie
As if I’m about to film an action scene to come see you, as if I’ve become a hero”

It’s still vividly encrypted in my mind when we had our first dance, under the rain; and I had to embrace you so tight that my whole body covered yours. I had to fulfill your wishes, when your first boyfriend, Chanyeol, wasn’t able to come. If you only knew the reason. I was jumping ecstatically in my head for you were mine, but it pained me to see you crying afterwards. And it was that time I became your hero, your savior at those darkest moments- it lead us to being more compact as ever. Best friends.

 

“You’re perfect to me, I imagined
How would it be if we were together?
If only you say okay, everything is perfect, oh baby”

The way your silky hair brushed over your milky white skin, the desirable face that glowed every night. You blinded me with your perfect entity especially with that chiffon dress hugging you perfectly tight, in a right manner. I could only imagine. That first ‘date’ I called, was purely just to make you forget him, Kyungsoo, when he was supposed to be with you at the park, catching the falling leaves during autumn. But instead, I was Superman who came in place of him. I offered you a hand and removed my costume, for I am not the Superman you longed. It was perfect nevertheless, but that autumn night, if you only knew the reason.

 

“I lost my mind, the moment I saw you
except you, everything get in slow motion
Tell me, if this is love
Sharing and learning countless emotions everyday with you
Fighting, crying and hugging
Tell me, if this is love”

17 years of time, wasn’t that enough for me to call it love by now? Every season counts a different emotion; we learned to love each other. But I took a different class and profoundly came to love you romantically. Indeed, we got in slow motion as my vision saw it and we were the cast that made the drama real-life. We fight like we’ve stolen each others’ toys, cry and whimper like we’ve lost our lollipops and hug for a thousand more reasons.

 

“All the guys in the world are jealous of me
They must be jealous to death of me, for having you
Even after the sun goes down and moon goes down, it will never change
You will find out that I’m a guy whom you can trust”

I was hesitant at first to admit it to myself, but I know this feeling is of what we call love. I was beaming in happiness and pleasure, when your adoring eyes finally saw that I was a lot more capable of being trusted than the previous ones. That’s why you dumped him during summer, Jongin. I wished you could have felt that a pound was lifted off my chest when you began trusting me more than them.

 

“I don’t know why, this unconditional emotion
Did I ever imagine?
Next to me, you shine more brightly as I become a better guy”

Through the heartbreaks and breakups you’ve surpassed, I became a little confident. I didn’t try, because I know I did my very best to be the best man in your eyes, even just as a best friend. My wish came true; I was being a bit selfish when you and Sehun broke up because of me. He was jealous of our relationship, my unknowingly love relationship with you. He didn’t give a good vibe to me.

 

“If you wish and wish earnestly
Will it come true, like the fairy-tales?
A never-ending happy ending, happily ever after
I will trust you, protect you and comfort you
I will be on your side
I will never leave your side”

Our first night together was pure, mushy and innocent. It was last year of May 6, at exactly my birthday when you wished sincerely to live in a fairytale with me, your best friend. You were willing to wait for a happy ending, with someone. “I, Seo Yeonhee, will not cry anymore. I won’t whine to you that much. I will let patience and success run for me, and I will love my Byun Baekhyun for eternity!” You said as you held the chocolate marble cake in front of me. My heart made a race with the blood rushing through my unclear cheeks. It was odd how it was my birthday but you wished too. I found it cute. I also made a wish, on that very night we hugged each other close on the bench-like of our gazeebo as we watched the stars twinkle alone. “I will do everything for you, Seo Yeonhee,” and kissed your forehead goodnight. You were fast asleep on my shoulder already; your hair covered your small doll-like face.

 

[SHINeesJuliette: Will post the Epilogue after some minutes because it was too long so yea. Had to chop it in half :P ^^.]